The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Lottie, you've influenced me to never by Symprove because it doesn't appear to work

Reactions: 15
She’s been using it for six years but she’s more bloated by the day. What exactly is it doing for her??
And her skin and hair look a total state. She can’t even claim it helps give you a healthy glow because she gets that from her orange tan.

Reactions: 6
Ross having his read receipts off on WhatsApp is odd to me
If he doesn’t have a separate work phone it isn’t. It could also be Lottie that doesn’t have them on too. I have them turned off because I use the same phone for work and personal stuff and I don’t always want someone to pester me that I didn’t reply if their message or issue isn’t a priority

Reactions: 2
Ross’ hair transplant is well on its way to looking hideous, based on some pics she posted, his hair is getting thin on the top of his head… maybe she needs to share her AmAZiNG products she used for her own hair regrowth?
It's like a ken doll hairline drawn with Sharpie

Reactions: 4
She’s getting worse.
She’s getting bigger (no shame in that, just own it instead of being so insulting that you honestly think we believe it’s ~bloat).
Her teeth are somehow worse?
The hair is an actual nest and without those extensions I cannot imagine what it looks like. It’s all broken off.
The toddler outfits have ramped up.
The manic behaviour has ramped up.

Reactions: 11
She’s doing a copycat of her toddler like the plot of some creepy horror movie - a really crap one though, IMDb rating of 4.7

Reactions: 6