The Try Guys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose since the scandal has died down we are not super interested in these people anymore, but as a new-ish viewer of TTG Iā€™m glad thereā€™s a thread, Iā€™m still paying attention to their content and I Have Thoughts. Here they are!

- I like Kwesi, so do they and he fits nicely.
- I felt for YB. She was always their tit-hot video editor and the overtime she must have put in to cut Ned out of the vids, while still feeling crappy about what was presumably a genuine friendship with Alex, must have been exhausting. What a pro, though I donā€™t imagine she did it single handed. Thereā€™s an entire series of Without A Recipe going out, with Ned cut out of every episode.
- The ā€˜not in this climateā€™ thing was actually funny.

Reactions: 4
They are actually doing a really good job with the Nediting, and the approach to the whole scandal has been so refreshing to see. Iā€™m so glad they didnā€™t sweep it under the carpet.

Reactions: 6
Isn't there quite a lot.of evidence that they did ignore it for a while though? I think they only addressed it when they were really forced to

Isn't there quite a lot.of evidence that they did ignore it for a while though? I think they only addressed it when they were really forced to
They fired him way before they addressed it publicly, so they were clearly never going to sweep everything under the rug and just let him get away with it.

But I do think they hoped to be able to do it without it getting to the public and in the news in the way that it did. They definitely didn't want it to go viral.

Reactions: 5
Wow they're recent upload was the most annoying thing I've seen in a long while. There's 6 minutes I'll never get back.

Reactions: 2
Haha maybe it's just not my kind of humour
Itā€™s not you! It wasnā€™t funny but in comparison their last ā€˜3 guys on a sofaā€™ super-professional-yet-also-heartfelt video the contrast did amuse me šŸ˜¬ IMO, they skate a very fine line between USA overgrown lad/college humour and Just Blokes Apparently Trying Their Best and I want to be entertained so I let it wash over me.

Wow they're recent upload was the most annoying thing I've seen in a long while. There's 6 minutes I'll never get back.
i think how much i enjoy a video is fully based on how keithā€™s energy is in it šŸ¤£ heā€™s always been the one i canā€™t fully vibe with because heā€™s sometimes just Too Much and it bugs me.

Reactions: 1
i think how much i enjoy a video is fully based on how keithā€™s energy is in it šŸ¤£ heā€™s always been the one i canā€™t fully vibe with because heā€™s sometimes just Too Much and it bugs me.
Oh no! Heā€™s my favourite! I edited out a lot of my thoughts on the best and least best try guys out of the post above, because I sounded like a cared too much šŸ«”

Iā€™ll put it back:
Keith is best. Cleverest, gives a tit, just appeals to my vibe the most.
Zach is second best. Not as clever, lots of nerve, gives a tit.
Eugene is third best. Iā€™ve previously spent a lot of time as an active ally but now days my life is very different and I am insular, by choice šŸ˜‡
I never liked Ned. Whiny, insincere and too loud. I have 0 interest in wife-guy stuff and I skipped all his specific content.

Oh no! Heā€™s my favourite! I edited out a lot of my thoughts on the best and least best try guys out of the post above, because I sounded like a cared too much šŸ«”

Iā€™ll put it back:
Keith is best. Cleverest, gives a tit, just appeals to my vibe the most.
Zach is second best. Not as clever, lots of nerve, gives a tit.
Eugene is third best. Iā€™ve previously spent a lot of time as an active ally but now days my life is very different and I am insular, by choice šŸ˜‡
I never liked Ned. Whiny, insincere and too loud. I have 0 interest in wife-guy stuff and I skipped all his specific content.
awww - iā€™m sorry! i donā€™t mind him, he just has days where he fully goes to 100 and i canā€™t do it šŸ¤£

i never liked ned either. my ranking was always:

zach
eugene
keith
<lightyears and huge distance in space>
ned

So donā€™t get me wrong, I love the try guys and Iā€™ve been enjoying their post Ned era content. But I am seriously getting a bit sick of seeing Keith in lingerie making sexual inneuendos.

just wanted to jump on here, I am so glad Ned is no longer apart of the try guys, heā€™s the only one I couldnā€™t stand as he just seemed so fake and overtop with the ā€œmy wifeā€ stuff, which is obvious why now! But I am thoroughly enjoying the content without him! Also have very much enjoyed Zack & Maggieā€™s wedding content on Instagram, glad they posted in real time and shared everything instead of doing what most influencers do and go silent and then do a massive big reveal!

Reactions: 4
just wanted to jump on here, I am so glad Ned is no longer apart of the try guys, heā€™s the only one I couldnā€™t stand as he just seemed so fake and overtop with the ā€œmy wifeā€ stuff, which is obvious why now! But I am thoroughly enjoying the content without him! Also have very much enjoyed Zack & Maggieā€™s wedding content on Instagram, glad they posted in real time and shared everything instead of doing what most influencers do and go silent and then do a massive big reveal!
I'm shocked she had like 8 fkn bridesmaids though duck was that about šŸ¤£

• Haha
So got some tea ā˜•
Ned & Ariel were seen together at the Taylor Swift concert, Instagram stories were loaded to Grace Fulmer (Nedā€™s sister) Instagram.
looks like she decided to stay with him then- I mean thatā€™s her choice,she doesnā€™t need to justify her reasoning behind it to anyone, but am a tad annoyed that Ned got his cake & ate it too.

• Wow
Reactions: 14