The Try Guys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
posting on request from the celeb gossip forum to cover the recent cheating scandal involving ned, a man who based his whole online persona around loving his wife.

receipts and info here:

followed by this recent update:

not sure where they go from here really :(

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I hadn’t seen that update - I guess cheating aside it’s a really messed up power dynamic if she’s an employee. I did see plenty of people joking they can be the Tri Guys now 🙈

Reactions: 2
Good lord what an absolute shitshow,
2aaede4c-ca15-4f73-9c49-acab0e033c1b_268x160.gif

When will Ned answer the internet? Deathly quiet considering he's been dumped.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a mess - he made his wife/kids and being a ~family man~ his whole brand (much like John Mulaney).

I do wonder how things are doing legally behind the scenes. I imagine they all own 1/4 of the company so would've had to buy him out or something? Or maybe he terminated some sort of clause/contract by hooking up with their producer?

Reactions: 6
Poor Ariel. How humiliating after he spent years projecting the image of the adoring husband to the world - that has to add insult to injury.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's a shame they finally got their "big break" on TV and now this has overshadowed it. Massive shame, imagine ruining your career, family life, and friendships for this.

And Alex as well?? She knew Ariel how devastating it must feel for everyone else these two going behind their partners backs under their noses. I also assume more of an affair than just kissinv in NYC, they looked a little too comfortable/cosy and to get that close in public...def been going on a while and not a one off.

Awful situation feel terrible for all of them. After all that hard work.

It's a shame they finally got their "big break" on TV and now this has overshadowed it. Massive shame, imagine ruining your career, family life, and friendships for this.

And Alex as well?? She knew Ariel how devastating it must feel for everyone else these two going behind their partners backs under their noses. I also assume more of an affair than just kissinv in NYC, they looked a little too comfortable/cosy and to get that close in public...def been going on a while and not a one off.

Awful situation feel terrible for all of them. After all that hard work.
Agree, to have been that careless in regards to keeping it secret, it definitely feels like it's been going on to the point where they've lost any sense of shame over acting upon their feelings

I've been following this the entire day

A. I'm not that surprised. I always found the "I love my wife" persona a bit cringy and too much. I've seen people mention that it came off as over compensating and something they've experienced with their cheating ex-partners

B. This seems unpopular but I almost get the sense that they possibly had an open relationship? Ariel's statement is a bit odd and not just because she's basically saying that they will work on the relationship. The story from Reddit also seems to suggest that Ned often flirted with other people in front of the guys and they didn't bat an eye. Just... odd. It's almost like they're mad that he has done this with an employee

C. I've seen people put a lot of weight on the 'consensual relationship' part of the statement and saying that a workplace relationship can't possibly be consensual. I wonder what people's opinions are on this?

Reactions: 7
I've been following this the entire day

A. I'm not that surprised. I always found the "I love my wife" persona a bit cringy and too much. I've seen people mention that it came off as over compensating and something they've experienced with their cheating ex-partners

B. This seems unpopular but I almost get the sense that they possibly had an open relationship? Ariel's statement is a bit odd and not just because she's basically saying that they will work on the relationship. The story from Reddit also seems to suggest that Ned often flirted with other people in front of the guys and they didn't bat an eye. Just... odd. It's almost like they're mad that he has done this with an employee

C. I've seen people put a lot of weight on the 'consensual relationship' part of the statement and saying that a workplace relationship can't possibly be consensual. I wonder what people's opinions are on this?
I've found my people!

Reddit peeps seem to think that 'consensual relationship' is lawyer speak (because she was an employee). It looks as if the TGs have known for a while, he was edited out of one of the most recent episodes (phone it in) where you can tell from the backdrop that they've cropped him out.

What a bloody idiot!

A workplace relationship is one thing. Between business owner and employee is dicier especially in America where you are so open to getting sued.

Also doesn’t Alex have a fiance. Does he work at Tryguys too? I have no idea as don’t watch them.

Edit to say. Used to watch them obviously at Buzzfeed and then probably first year of new channel. Lost track around covid.

Reactions: 6
I think the fiance broke it off.

I also think they would have swept this under the rug if it hadn't been a subordinate if they were okay with Ned's previous predatory behaviors.

Poor Ariel and the boys.

I haven’t watched Try Guys for ages and was curious why they were trending earlier. Read it all like 😮😮. Poor Ariel and their children.

Reactions: 5
I'll be honest, he's my least favourite out of the 4 (the family guy persona came across as smug sometimes).

They've being doing stuff with only some of them in for some time, Eugene in particular seems to be doing very well with other projects, so they're not always all available. So it wasn't immediately noticeable that he wasn't around.
It's a real shame this is all kicking off just after they've finished the Food Network show (has it aired yet? I don't think it has in the UK) they really were on the up at this point. I think (hope) they'll be fine without him, they often feature other people so I think it's doable to carry on.

I hope Ariel and the kids are OK, that's the most important thing in all this.

Reactions: 2
It’s whether they’ve had to buy him out and whether they can afford to. Also I wonder if Ariel has money tied up in Neds company. I think they have new premises now don’t they but they were filming in Ned and Ariel’s old house for a long time.

Could all be super messy. He’s just an idiot. Why cheat in public like that when your whole online persona is “I love my wife” makes you wonder if something is going on with him and he almost wanted to be caught out. And for her, it’s bad enough being cheated on, and then having to make a decision about whether you are staying in that relationship or not with 2 young children without it being all over the internet. She must feel horrible!

Reactions: 8
I must admit when I read the headline "try guys cheating scandal" my immediate thought was it had to be Ned. Too sweet to he wholesome etc.
I like Keith and I like his relationship with Becky.
Eugene is phenomenally talented.
I quite like Zach but the continuation of his "single AF" persona after he'd moved in with his longterm partner didn't sit well with me tbh. Fair enough he didn't want to draw attention to a new relationship but could have toned down the series of videos about him being single!

Never liked him. Loved the others especially Keith. Glad he's gone. tit one on them wasn't there a TV show in the works???

He's a fkn idiot. Especially taking selfies at a Harry styles gig with fans who recognised ariel 😒 obviously was a long affair and finally got too big for his boots

Screenshot_20220927-183823_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-183801_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-183926_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220927-183937_Chrome.jpg