The Try Guys

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So got some tea ☕
Ned & Ariel were seen together at the Taylor Swift concert, Instagram stories were loaded to Grace Fulmer (Ned’s sister) Instagram.
looks like she decided to stay with him then- I mean that’s her choice,she doesn’t need to justify her reasoning behind it to anyone, but am a tad annoyed that Ned got his cake & ate it too.
Ah Ariel. How can she ever trust him again?
On the bright side at least he must have lost a fuckton of money and especially future earnings.

Reactions: 6
So got some tea ☕
Ned & Ariel were seen together at the Taylor Swift concert, Instagram stories were loaded to Grace Fulmer (Ned’s sister) Instagram.
looks like she decided to stay with him then- I mean that’s her choice,she doesn’t need to justify her reasoning behind it to anyone, but am a tad annoyed that Ned got his cake & ate it too.
Interesting as I saw the latest video of theirs tasting dumplings thry cropped him out of thr last one and theybhad one of the women but made no reference to the other woman who he cheated with

Reactions: 2
So got some tea ☕
Someone on one of the /r/fauxmoi threads mentioned a month or two ago that they saw Ned with another woman on what looked like to be a date and he was wearing his wedding ring if I remember right. If true, nothing has changed but hopefully Ariel is aware of it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
apparently Ariel is pregnant with Ned 3.0, & Nedward has his job back at buzzfeed? No mention of Alex Herring who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. I wonder if she’s bound by an iron clad NDA 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor Alex, I guess.

Not enjoying Zac’s low tier content. Why is Keith eating so fascinating? 🫣

Alex’s ex boyfriend is with someone else now. I’d heard rumours Ariel might be pregnant but not sure if that’s been confirmed. Still so much drama!

Alex hasn’t even updated her LinkedIn to say doesn’t work for 2nd Try anymore 🫥

Reactions: 4
I watched the shrek cake video (not a title I thought I’d tune in for) and the bit where they recreate THAT video had me laughing so hard

Reactions: 3
I watched the shrek cake video (not a title I thought I’d tune in for) and the bit where they recreate THAT video had me laughing so hard
Miles looked fab in Eugene's outfit! I'm really liking the intros/outros to candid competition ATM.

I really enjoyed Zac's recent video about the gravestone recipe, I thought it was genuinely heartwarming.

Miles looked fab in Eugene's outfit! I'm really liking the intros/outros to candid competition ATM.

I really enjoyed Zac's recent video about the gravestone recipe, I thought it was genuinely heartwarming.
Oh, was it good? OK, I’ll watch it. Thank you ☺ I was put off by the fake 👂🏼 thumbnail.

Reactions: 1
Oh, was it good? OK, I’ll watch it. Thank you ☺ I was put off by the fake 👂🏼 thumbnail.
I'm hoping the fake ear was on the piercings thumbnail ;) (not my fav candid comp TBH - I couldn't understand him removing the piercings immediately, just seemed pointless).

This is the one I was talking about:

Has Zak had a bit of a glow up? He looks different there than I remember

Reactions: 3
And he's put some weight on (intentionally), there was a long video about him trying to sort his diet out to help with autoimmune illness/chronic pain some time last year.

Reactions: 4
He had a hair transplant...and got married. Not sure how long it is since you last saw him :p
I only vaguely knew both of those things happened so yeah, it's been a while!
His hair looks great.
Thanks