The True Geordie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone seen this pile of garbage?

Brian loses Laurence and reverts to his old ways and this girl.... wow I dont have words

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Photo of him holding hands with a girl on his Instagram. 👀

Any tea?
Been wondering too.

Is it me, or is his channel dying now? TG used to get millions of views just a couple of years ago, but recently he's been scraping round 200k, and now even struggling to make 100k views.

The writing has been on the wall for a while, and he's alienated just about everyone now, hasn't he?

Would love to hear the tea of what happened with Laurence as well. I know it wasn't just the misguided joke he make; there's more behind the scenes, for sure.

Reactions: 3
Been wondering too.

Is it me, or is his channel dying now? TG used to get millions of views just a couple of years ago, but recently he's been scraping round 200k, and now even struggling to make 100k views.

The writing has been on the wall for a while, and he's alienated just about everyone now, hasn't he?

Would love to hear the tea of what happened with Laurence as well. I know it wasn't just the misguided joke he make; there's more behind the scenes, for sure.
Wonder if he then said some more things Laurence found were offensive/disagreed with.

I’d love a tell all about him. He sky rocketed and then he’s fallen off a cliff. I wonder how long he’ll keep going

Lawrence's wife is Muslim and he's very respectful of her religion and traditions. I can't imagine the islamaphobic comment went down very well there. Lawrence is also expensive to hire. He's done a lot of media work outside of The Kick Off and TrueGeordie and I imagine with Brian's sponsors going down the pan, he probably can't afford him tbh.

Would love to know the real juicy tit though 😂

Reactions: 2
Lawrence's wife is Muslim and he's very respectful of her religion and traditions. I can't imagine the islamaphobic comment went down very well there. Lawrence is also expensive to hire. He's done a lot of media work outside of The Kick Off and TrueGeordie and I imagine with Brian's sponsors going down the pan, he probably can't afford him tbh.

Would love to know the real juicy tit though 😂
Loads of the others seem to have moved over to the fella’s studio, like Jack etc Elliott went before all this

Loads of the others seem to have moved over to the fella’s studio, like Jack etc Elliott went before all this
I think he's a massive prick tbf. You could see on some of the other guys faces on old Kick Offs that they were sick of him. Not only is his ball knowledge shite, he's so full of himself and desperate to speak even if hes got nothing to say. My husband and I used to have a bet how long it'd be on a stream before he'd find a way to bring up Conor McGregor for literally no reason 😂 He's a liability for anyone who wants a decent, long standing career in sports commentary/fan channels etc. They're all way better off now, too. Except maybe for the exception of Loz but then I don't know what he's up to behind his YouTube account.

He's a liability for anyone who wants a decent, long standing career
This! They've had a serious wobble before, didn't they, when TG fucked it up and they lost tons of money, basically having to start over from scratch. Then he came back with this whiney sit down, which Loz filmed, and Loz lamented then that basically his entire livelihood was in TG's hands and mercy. I reckon now that he's got a family, he realized that tying himself to the TG horse didn't serve him anymore.

What an idiot, TG. He had it made, and they could have milked this cow on autopilot. But TG never wanted to hear criticism, turned off all comments, and everyone who didn't kiss his ass was a hater. I used to like True News; they were funny with e.g. the food reviewer stuff. And the early Christmas specials with the other lads were entertaining as well. I guess now he can live in his "I just know I'm brilliant and I'm always right"-bubble all by himself with the weird snakes-before-the-chainlink-gate tattoo and the ever declining views.

Reactions: 4
Anyone watched this yet? Laurence is talking in some depth about the whole thing on Mark Goldbridge's podcast.

Anyone watched this yet? Laurence is talking in some depth about the whole thing on Mark Goldbridge's podcast.

Watched it last night and thought Laurence came across really well. Waiting to see if Brian is going to get on his soapbox and acknowledge it now 😂

I think it's true that The Club was already an idea in progress, too. I don't think the other three randomly jumped ship. They'd been planning it for a while and fair play to them.

Reactions: 2
Loz always explains things well, he was in such a tough position and the pile on that happened after his jokey comments about the charity match a few years ago still really effects him especially what JackMates said.

I still enjoy the new Kick Of, it's a better pure football show than the Club.

Reactions: 1