Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barryjohnnn

It’s an absolute joke that people are defending him, he’s built this image of himself that he’s straight up no bullshit and that he’s shagging new birds all the time, when he’s got a wife at home is a disgrace.
The main topics of some his podcasts has been about his experiences with women, painting himself to be a macho ladies man, although I never bought this because quite frankly have you seen the man, so always thought his stories about women have been bull shit, feel sorry for his Wife and kid, surely she would know he’s been talking about himself in this manner? Having different women all the time

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Have switch his latest podcast off after ten minutes. The constant comparing himself to Caroline flack because his dm’s got leaked last year is sickening.

how people want to tear down successful people who have worked their lives for this point (Again, comparing himself to one of the most successful tv presenters in the uk)

he wasn’t banned from speaking to his partner, plastered across the press daily, facing a court trial and potentially losing his job, With potentially underlying mental health issues and attempted suicides previously...

his leaked dm’s were embarrassing at best. So sick of these nobodies using Caroline for their bekind agenda

Reactions: 11

Merino828

I also began to think the DM’s probably weren’t fake when Jaackmaate tweeted what came across as him trying to settle down people taking the piss and posting memes just because it’s his mate.

I can’t fault Jack for staying loyal as a mate but his whole “i only call people out for doing bad things” is pure bullshit. If this was any other YouTuber take Alfie or someone from that crew for instance then he wouldn’t just be taking the piss he would probably be the one on Twitter leading everyone that’s taking the piss and then make an actual video about it and keep making joke references to what a pervert the guy is in almost every video or live stream for the next year. That’s how Jack works.

He just probably shouldn’t of tweeted at all it sort of added more fuel to the DM’s and didn’t shut down anyone taking the piss out of the situation.
I must be honest I find Jack to be a bit of a whopper. For a comedian his humour is a bland rehash of Gervais, and he picks and chooses when he's Youtube's moral compass. He should have been all over a married man cheating on his wife and being into weird shit, but he's not because they're mates.

Unrelated I think today TG will finally release something on it.

Reactions: 11

Yel

Chatty Member
There's no need to white knight or try to take the moral ground this is a gossip forum for like minded people that are disillusioned with social media infuencers.

He's been caught out with a fake persona. This site is the least of their worries (have you read twitter or Reddit?!)

There's a down side to making yourself a public figure. He's lucky the national press aren't interested, people on towie with a far smaller audience would be written about, and no that's not bullying. No one here is to blame for this, that's probably all down to him.

Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Well I'm glad I clicked to read this one, love a rave thread that turns into a trash one 😁
I’m starting to think I should stay away from rave threads...I’m just not built for raving 😆

I seem to bring trash with me wherever I go on these threads 🤣 but THIS time it’s not me turning the thread dark, it’s himself.

I see jaaackmate is keeping himself out of it. 10000% if it was Alfie or a buttercream that had messages like this exposed he’d have ripped into them.

There’s another rave thread that needs turning 😐

and while I’m here!
Where the hell is Lawrence, is he keeping quiet?! 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sabbie

VIP Member
I didn't want to follow this because it was a rave, and I although I like parts of him the sexist shit was too much and not funny. But now I am here for alll the tea. Those memes and gifs on twitter. 😄

Nobody should be blaming who leaked this. This is HIS doing. And how dumb and addicted are you to think nothing would ever get leaked? If this is true of course..

Waiting for him to come out of his hidey-hole. 😶

String Man

VIP Member
I know it's none of my business but, still, I was disappointed re: not clarifying the situation re: his wife, ex-wife, soon to be ex-wife, whatever. I couldn't care less if he likes a dildo up his bum and enjoys eating turds.

If they are divorced or separated then why not just say that and stop any speculation? Maybe she's asked not to be mentioned even to clarify that.

Anyway, there's a wedding photo of theirs on Twitter; Gretna Green. I'm sure the fanboys will claim that's fake just like the DMs. Oh, hang on ...

String Man

VIP Member
My final thoughts on this one.

Re: his wife. Maybe she turned a blind eye to his indiscretions as long as he didn't bring trouble to their doorstep. Well he certainly fucked up there if that's the case.

Then again maybe she was genuinely oblivious to what he was up to offline. I guess he could have claimed the way he spoke online was part of his 'persona' - the same persona that was bringing in the cash to pay the bills. Unless she breaks her silence (which seems unlikely) then we'll never know the facts of the situation.

If she knew he was sleazing on other women then I can't get hot under the collar about him messaging a 19 year old, unless he was 'doing an Ingham' and deliberately woohooing into the inbox of someone he knew was vulnerable.

His fans are beyond stupid. This one actually thinks he's a "hero" because he was forced to admit he fantasises about being shat on. Yup, heroic stuff - I'm sure the Queen will feature him in the New Years Honours List. Arise Sir Turdmouth; Keeper of the Dildos, Drinker of the Arse Juice. Has a certain ringpiece to it, no?

1566685881237.png

Anyway - not my circus, not my monkeys 🙈🙉🙊

• Haha
I used to like him, then I watched too much and wasn’t impressed with his opinion on “older women” we should all be thankful of attention apparently 🖕🏻

BetLynch

Okay so I’ve sat back and read these comments (especially “bet lynch” comments) over the last few days. I don’t do twitter or whatever this may be and this is cementing my reasons for not liking nor using this social media platform!
As a close friend of the family, the exact reason why they aren’t mentioned is to keep them away from awful, judgemental people like yourselves. Commenting on peoples weight and appearance! I hope you feel ashamed of yourself! Stooping so low just so you think you look important or think you appear impressive cause you “think” you know a few details. Embarrassing! I’m surmising you are an extremely shallow person - or at least that is the persona you are giving off.
This is obviously highly embarrassing and devastating for all involved and can absolutely do without your input to give away a “few details” so you feel important. Just touching on how “money doesn’t buy taste” so you said presuming you live in the same area since your child attends the same nursery, in your circumstance it doesn’t appear money buys manners either...
I hope she never sees these comments. Comments as such, like yours, can be detrimental and lead to unimaginable, terrifying things. I pray that that doesn’t land at your toes!
Making your rude comments then saying “but she’s a nice person” really doesn’t ON ANY LEVEL make that okay or make you look like a nicer person.
And in reference to “those of us who know them” you obviously don’t, probably seen her in passing in the school yard or something and think that gives your apparent entitled self the go ahead to rat them out as soon as there is an unconfirmed scandal, with various bits of your opinion added - as non of us who actually, for real, know the family would never give out any details - hence the reason it has stayed quiet so long! [emoji849][emoji849]
Your absolutely right though, she is the victim in this whole situation - the victim of this conversation aswell!

Ps yes I just opened a whatever this is account to put this up - I seen that comment too[emoji849][emoji23]I feel like someone should be here to defend her since no one else is. It’s actually bullying - at its highest level with the victim unable to retaliate or defend themselves. I’m embarrassed for you.

Hope you’re loving your 5 minutes of fame at someone else’s expense.
You can think what you like just like I can.
But at least you (as a family friend) have confirmed that they both exist.
I came on here to call out his bullshit.
He has enough white nights on twitter.
I’m sure she is busy sorting out her cheating husband rather than reading here.
But welcome to Tattle.

NitrousOxide

So not far off late twenties! A 19 year old girl is an adult and more than capable of making her own decisions.
Nope, it's a predatory move. Predators do it because women their own age won't fall for their bullshit but teenage girls are much more likely to as they're inexperienced and therefore vulnerable.

star.kweeen

I could be wrong but I think his idea of the true Geordie is what people think other blokes are like rather then what he is like I'm sure if he's spoken about being a family man he would get more views rather then less as he will be more relatable. I think he knows he has taken the idea to far so it going with it rather then showing his true self
I used to think that as well but when my friend started talking to him she showed me a few of the messages and he spoke to her in such a derogatory way. He was referring to her as if she was a piece of meat, saying that he was only interested in her body and that she was was a “body buffet” (ew) just for him. She didn’t like it obviously and told him she’s not an object. Since then I’ve thought he’s a pig in real life just like his videos.

• Wow
  • Sick

Monitor

Not sure what is the right thing to do, but incase his wife ever looks here to see what he’s been up to, i was also dm’d by him. Nothing like what was leaked but i’m sure it could have gone that way easily from the language he used. Now i didn’t know he had a wife or child (regardless of if divorced or not) i actually thought people on twitter had no idea who he was when they said he had a wife.. until i saw this forum.. i think if he has been cheating on her then she has a right to know to what extent. I also believe the ones online currently are also real due to language used. Anyway sorry if this is nonsense rambling, ive only ever used forums like this to have a bit of a gossip, i’ve never actually had any personal experience with the situation. I hope she is okay and has the support she needs :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8

stewiegriffin

The main topics of some his podcasts has been about his experiences with women, painting himself to be a macho ladies man, although I never bought this because quite frankly have you seen the man, so always thought his stories about women have been bull shit, feel sorry for his Wife and kid, surely she would know he’s been talking about himself in this manner? Having different women all the time
First thing I thought of when I read about his wife and kid, is during a podcast he went in-depth on the details of a rimjob he gave to 'the fittest girl he's ever fucked'.
Like surely if you're married to someone you support them and what they do, so does she listen to all these podcasts and hear all this. I'd hate it. Imagine hearing your husband of 8 years talking about sex with past ex's, and constantly pretending to be a single man who drools over women and is overtly thirsty for young curvy lassies, meanwhile his wife is at home with the little boy. It's so odd. I really bloody liked him I'm so annoyed. Can he come back from this?
Plus if Jaackmaate knew about his wife and kids (I assume he knows as they're close) why the hell did he defend his actions on twitter?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
His marriage is mentioned in this article from 2018...
EIGHT YEARS!!!
E I G H T Y E A R S!!!!!!

I’m more shocked by this than I am his fetish 😐🤷‍♀️

I didn't want to follow this because it was a rave
I think “rave” just means you have to add “I do like her/him but....” to your first comment, before pointing out everything wrong with them 😐 that’s how I’m playing it 🤣

• Haha