The True Geordie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rory hinted on his twitch stream today that him, McKola and Bouvy have an announcement coming soon, could be a podcast or maybe even a kick off type show i reckon.
that would have been such a low blow on their part tbh, but I expect that from them anyways after what happen to tg.

Reactions: 1
True Geordie has nothing to say football-wise anyway. On The Kick Off when I bothered tuning in all he'd talk about was City oil money and Liverpool bias, and he'd always somehow bring up boxing or fighting for fifteen minutes despite it being a football show. They're better off without him.

Reactions: 3
Blimey the trouble is none of them are big in there own right so I doubt it will be a success. Rory probably the biggest name of the 3 of them made his name on Ball Street which is where Flav and James Alcott started. Buvey was from 90 minute football not a big platform really certainly doesn't do big numbers. And McKola only had a name because of Steven Howson. I doubt it will barely make them any money.

anyone thinks that loz left true Geordie as well? man hasn't been seen with him at all now

Reactions: 2
It looks like it to me, i think they're still friends otherwise he would have joined the three snakes on The club ( Rory won $45k in a poker tournament this week btw).

• Angry
anyone thinks that loz left true Geordie as well? man hasn't been seen with him at all now
TG has been flying solo on his podcast for the last few I've noticed too. I think loz has been trying to build up his own thing for a while a shame if they have decided to part ways. You would of thought Loz would of left right after the whole islamophobia stuff given his wife is Muslim unless he was legally contracted to do a few more projects with TG at the time.

TG has been flying solo on his podcast for the last few I've noticed too. I think loz has been trying to build up his own thing for a while a shame if they have decided to part ways. You would of thought Loz would of left right after the whole islamophobia stuff given his wife is Muslim unless he was legally contracted to do a few more projects with TG at the time.
Loz has been a producer for TG? He did a lot of the negotiations behind the scenes so I bet he’s still doing that he just has gone off camera and done his own camera stuff to make some extra money

Loz has been a producer for TG? He did a lot of the negotiations behind the scenes so I bet he’s still doing that he just has gone off camera and done his own camera stuff to make some extra money
I know when Elliot Hackney was with them that was his main role so it could well be the case. I know Elliot a little bit via a few mutual friends but he was as surprised as anyone with the downfall of the kick off since he left.

Elliot is now working behind the scenes at The Club with the other three, he appeared on their stream today

Elliot is now working behind the scenes at The Club with the other three, he appeared on their stream today
Pretty sure they are using the same studios that Theo Baker's crew pitch side are using. I guess those four now have well and truly stabbed the TG in the back. Image in Loz defects to them next 🙈

This must be the 3rd of 4th pod TG has done without Loz you would have thought they would do a vid either saying has taken a step back and now behind the scenes or they have parted ways

Pretty sure they are using the same studios that Theo Baker's crew pitch side are using. I guess those four now have well and truly stabbed the TG in the back. Image in Loz defects to them next 🙈
It’s the fella’s studio, which is what Elliott left the kick off for so I assume they contacted him to help tnem/take the brunt of the work

This must be the 3rd of 4th pod TG has done without Loz you would have thought they would do a vid either saying has taken a step back and now behind the scenes or they have parted ways
I thought this pod was going to explain everything with the splitters because no topic was mentioned on SM. He has mentioned on twitch that him and Loz are good but Loz is taking some time away to work on other projects like directing.

Got to say the table shows have been excellent since the snakes left, Brian has taken a back seat a little and Loz is a miss but the likes of Spencer Owen and Craig Mitch are a huge improvements on Tory Jennings and McKola

exactly I was expecting that, I mean loz has ti have a percentage of the channel as well. at least just a video explaining it.