The True Geordie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo this belongs in rave 🤣
He has no filter, I like that about him, I didn’t enjoy ANY of his interviews with the buttercreams (including Alfie Deyes) but i enjoy true news 🤣
I like the relationship he has with Laurence and how they bounce off each other, he really couldn’t be arsed with any PC crap 🤣 rare on youtube especially in the last few months.

Reactions: 6
Imo this belongs in rave 🤣
He has no filter, I like that about him, I didn’t enjoy ANY of his interviews with the buttercreams (including Alfie Deyes) but i enjoy true news 🤣
I like the relationship he has with Laurence and how they bounce off each other, he really couldn’t be arsed with any PC crap 🤣 rare on youtube especially in the last few months.
😮😮😮 you like someone?
Shocking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😮😮😮 you like someone?
Shocking. 😂
Well there’s an edit and delete option for a reason 🤣 so for now I do!! 😬
Hey!!
Il have you know I post on rave threads!

Thread.. that s has no business jumping on there.
I like Brian 🤣 he has the same humour as me which doesn’t say much about me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve watched him since he had about 10k followers and never miss his True News vlogs. His interviews for me depend on who he has on, some of them have been great.
I like his non-pc banter with Laurence and think they’re a good team.
He’s definitely a bloke I’d like to go out for a pint with and underneath all his macho bullshit I reckon he’s a pretty decent person.

Reactions: 1
I watched him since he had about 10k followers and never miss his True News vlogs. His interviews for me depend on who he has on, some of them have been great.
I like his non-pc banter with Laurence and think they’re a good team.
He’s definitely a bloke I’d like to go out for a pint with and underneath all his macho bullshit I reckon he’s a pretty decent person.
Are the mods on the wine tonight? That's two of you liking someone...I'm getting scared now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and underneath all his macho bullshit I reckon he’s a pretty decent person
Agree, He gained massively after his upload about the Logan Paul duck up, but you could tell that was him, it wasn’t for views or subs, he deserved the attention and numbers he gained from that.
but I will say the boxing match, the press conference with Jake/Deji/KSI/Logan was embarrassing. The whole thing was embarrassing, but he knew it was and owned it 🤣

Should we bump him into rave ?

@Porkiepies don't freak out ok. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Agree, He gained massively after his upload about the Logan Paul duck up, but you could tell that was him, it wasn’t for views or subs, he deserved the attention and numbers he gained from that.
but I will say the boxing match, the press conference with Jake/Deji/KSI/Logan was embarrassing. The whole thing was embarrassing, but he knew it was and owned it 🤣

Should we bump him into rave ?

@Porkiepies don't freak out ok. 🤣
Well, there’s no other section suitable for Big Brian in my opinion. 😆

I found myself laughing at parts of the Madeleine McCann documentary “review” when I knew I shouldn’t 🤣
You just know his uploads on YouTube must be demonetised straight out of the gate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to like him, then I watched too much and wasn’t impressed with his opinion on “older women” we should all be thankful of attention apparently 🖕🏻

Reactions: 9
I like his and Laurence's chemistry. (I prefer them to jaaackmate) Their interviews are good, other than dan biesel? I loved shawn attwood and their relationship with the blue van man is so pure.

I agree that TG can say offensive stuff but (feel bad for admitting it) its refreshing. I like that hes honest about wanting to be rich.

I used to like him, then I watched too much and wasn’t impressed with his opinion on “older women” we should all be thankful of attention apparently 🖕🏻
Was about to say a few things I’ve seen him say about any women usually makes me think he’s a nob. He definitely thinks he’s gods gift to women

I do like that unlike a lot of these youtubers he’s actually worked a proper job and isn’t just some privileged jumped up entitled prick that thinks YouTube owes him

Reactions: 5
Was about to say a few things I’ve seen him say about any women usually makes me think he’s a nob. He definitely thinks he’s gods gift to women

I do like that unlike a lot of these youtubers he’s actually worked a proper job and isn’t just some privileged jumped up entitled prick that thinks YouTube owes him
I’ve always taken that as banter, and when he met his half sister for the first time he seemed to soften up a lot 🤣
Stuff like that doesn’t bother me tbh, it’s an act more than anything but that’s just my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Glad he’s finally called out McGregor. Never liked how much he supported that dip tit. I know he was hoping to interview him at one point, his open about the fact he wants to do sports commentary, but that lad is trash.

Moment of silence for the little old man who got a belting 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2