The True Geordie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cynic in me believes that True Geordie could actually gain from this, and the apology was insincere. There's certainly a market for right wing views, and all that will likely happen is that he moves into other platforms taking a fair chunk of his fanbase with him. With Jake Paul vs. Andrew Tate being talked about, it would make sense if he wants to part of that, and the money and hype it will no doubt generate. The tide is turning on cancel culture and notoriety is becoming lucrative.
well Andrew Tate was cancelled and there he is , everywhere .... but his fanbase are more a cult so he will never be truly cancelled ,,,, egg I honestly dont know if he will.

Reactions: 2
I don't think Mckola is a loss to TG whatsoever really his football opinions are very limited when talking about teams other than Man United. The truth with him is he only signed up to the kick-off because of his jealousy of Stephen Howson and what he has gone on to do now working with Rio Ferdinand. I Suspect this will all blow over in a few weeks and they will make light of it in the end of year jolly up they do.

Reactions: 3
I don't think Mckola is a loss to TG whatsoever really his football opinions are very limited when talking about teams other than Man United. The truth with him is he only signed up to the kick-off because of his jealousy of Stephen Howson and what he has gone on to do now working with Rio Ferdinand. I Suspect this will all blow over in a few weeks and they will make light of it in the end of year jolly up they do.
He only got signed as a perm when hugh fell out with them….. so it wasn’t even like he was first choice

Reactions: 1
1668711523470.png

the hypocrisy from Adam.....wow !!! doesn't support Geordie but still goes to the poker star events that geode got him!!!!

Yeah, although it wasn't great last year without Jaackmaate, Stephen Tries etc. I wonder who will be back for the Kick Off main shows which he said they'll be doing.

Yeah, although it wasn't great last year without Jaackmaate, Stephen Tries etc. I wonder who will be back for the Kick Off main shows which he said they'll be doing.
I quite enjoyed last years but that was before what I knew about MR Jennings's

Kick off back tomorrow with no Loz, Rory or McKola, said hes going to rotate the team from now on.

Kick off back tomorrow with no Loz, Rory or McKola, said hes going to rotate the team from now on.
I wonder if its because the views have been tanking that they are changing it up. Given it looks like Spencer Owen is on there tonight they have missed a massive trick not having Rory on giving there rather public slagging match.

• Haha
I wonder if its because the views have been tanking that they are changing it up. Given it looks like Spencer Owen is on there tonight they have missed a massive trick not having Rory on giving there rather public slagging match.
really Rory doesn't like Spencer?
honestly I think its good to get rid of the others guys except loz, but then again who still watches?

honestly I think its good to get rid of the others guys except loz, but then again who still watches?
I watched last night to see what it was like, much less conflict and arguing, thogden or whatever he’s called led a lot of the discussion and asked a lot of questions

They both had various digs at each other on the Football Social on Sky Sports then Rory done a video about spencer on his channel

I watched last night to see what it was like, much less conflict and arguing, thogden or whatever he’s called led a lot of the discussion and asked a lot of questions
Thogden is very much in the Rory mould I think theres something a bit odd about him and his Dad. I know Thogdad as he is known donates hundreds of of thousands to the Tory party each year

• Wow
Reactions: 3
They both had various digs at each other on the Football Social on Sky Sports then Rory done a video about spencer on his channel

Thogden is very much in the Rory mould I think theres something a bit odd about him and his Dad. I know Thogdad as he is known donates hundreds of of thousands to the Tory party each year

oh really what did he said..... Rory is so fake man, I really dislike him as a person.

It was all to do with Southgate then he made a few comments about hashtag. Does anyone see the slight irony in this WHY I HATE THOGDEN... - YouTube
I thought they were friends.... watching the vid ( hate to give him the views ) but curious haha btw my hate is not unfounded lol I have come across him. lol
p.s - yeah thats fake, just another meatless video just for views!

Last edited:
No real surprise how hard the TG has gone in on Andrew Tate is it after Tate calling him out over the islamophobia stuff.

the channel really is falling .... even pitch side has more views than the kick off, I wonder if loz wants to continue too

Rory hinted on his twitch stream today that him, McKola and Bouvy have an announcement coming soon, could be a podcast or maybe even a kick off type show i reckon.