The Traitors #7 Let Me Speak…I’m Voting For Yourself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay to be fair her walking out might be the best thing she’s done
I've not watched the first season, does the "loser" I suppose normally walk out? I thought they'd have put in a interview clip from the chair of her after her finding out

Reactions: 3
Was it? He basically got by due to the stupidity of the other players
He was the only player thinking a few steps ahead. A few times he mentioned a plan and then more actions after that.

The players this year just didn't have that scheming skill! I felt like half of them didn't even know how to play the game.

Reactions: 13
Jaz played it so well.

He just over estimated Mollies ability. Anyone else would have twigged the red smoke
Yeah. Jas raised the whole Paul thing earlier and nearly was banished, so he knew he had to play Harry at his own game

Its just a shame it was Mollie, if it was someone like Jasmine....then yes because she didn't duck with Harry that deep

Reactions: 20
It was the right result.
I’d have been happy if Jaz or Andrew had won but not Mollie so well done Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Only critique of Jaz I'll make is that he should've queried why a faithful would vote to end with doubts about Andrew... but other than that, nothing he could do vs. Molly's wool over her eyes.
He was so switched on, but just didn't push his theories hard enough. He barely pressed Harry about his suspicions honestly. He didn't deserve to win. Mollie deserved to lose because she was too dickmatised. And Harry played a blinder.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mollie well and truly fucked over there. What a bleeping idiot. Why would a traitor still chose to banish at the end and not end the game?!

Reactions: 27
I think Harry's language around mollie has been disrespectful at times. One thing saying she trusts me, but his 'round my little finger' comments suggest he doesn't really give af about her

• Sad
Reactions: 30
He may have won, but I'm a believer of karma, whatever he invests that money in will bring him bad luck because of the negative way he got it

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Dont wanna rain on the parade, but this was so evidently a scripted set up with "locked in" not meaning locked in, and people being able to change their minds, and mollie a crap actress. FALSE SCRIPTED LIES. Should be done under the trade description act.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.