The Traitors #8

Did you enjoy the result?

• Yes

Votes: 273 65.2%
  • No

Votes: 146 34.8%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel for Mollie but she wouldn't have deserved any money. She coasted to the end. As greasy as Harry was he deserved every penny of the prize.

Reactions: 99
Hopefully this makes contestants in future series realise that ANYONE can be a traitor, even and especially your mates! Most frustrating and boring thing ever for those that question the most popular characters to be repeatedly told to stop, just because they’re well liked

Reactions: 58
I would have preferred Jaz winning but you know what seeing Mollie’s blinkered trust in Harry fall apart was kinda worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 88
In response to the scripted conversation, it actually really isn’t scripted or even manipulated. Obviously there is producer input in the tasks and the twists but they don’t do any second takes or tell them what to say or do at all

And trust me I’ve done a lot of reality tv where they literally stitch sentences together to take things out of context but they don’t do anything like that here

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I would have preferred Jaz winning but you know what seeing Mollie’s blinkered trust in Harry fall apart was kinda worth it
Trouble was if Jaz won so would Mollie and she didn’t deserve to win.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ended exactly how I knew it was going to. Only saving grace is at least with Jaz not winning it means that thicko doesn’t get a share of the money. Plus Jaz doesn’t look short of a few bob on insta. Wouldn’t mind Harry as much if his girlfriend wasn’t so insufferable on social media.

Reactions: 25
Still rather Harry won than Mollie she contributed nothing and was thick as

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah that was a great ending, but I've always rooted for the bad guy! He earned it. I hate people who just coast their way to a final (Molly, Evie). Hope Harry at least gave Molly the spare £150 🤣

Glad that they finally used some decent music (M83's "Outro" at the end) after all those awful ethereal covers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree with the comments made towards the end of the last thread, Harry did make some comments about Mollie which showed a distinct lack of respect..
---
Also the army give people time off to star in reality tv shows ?
Might explain the sensationalist conscription headlines 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16