The Traitors #7 Let Me Speak…I’m Voting For Yourself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel annoyed that the obvious was staring her right in the bleeping face and she still didn’t work it out. Jaz didn’t have to point out that he would’ve ended the game if he was a traitor - dumb witch. Harry deserved the win but so did Jaz for being the only one to have suspicions about Harry

Reactions: 33
I think the issue for Molly was she genuinely believed they were both faithful so she was having to decide who to banish from winning any cash if that was her logic. She trusted Harry too much to never see him as anything but faithful - and wrongly assumed he felt the same about Jaz because that’s why he also chose to end the game!

Reactions: 15
Omg well done Harry.
What a bleeping brilliant game he played.
What an ending.

Reactions: 17
He was so switched on, but just didn't push his theories hard enough. He barely pressed Harry about his suspicions honestly. He didn't deserve to win. Mollie deserved to lose because she was too dickmatised. And Harry played a blinder.
I think jaz thought mollie would twig. A traitor wouldn't go red at that moment. He also knew mollie would go Andrew first and it would be deadlock

Anyone else would have got it

Reactions: 17
Dont wanna rain on the parade, but this was so evidently a scripted set up with "locked in" not meaning locked in, and people being able to change their minds, and mollie a crap actress. FALSE SCRIPTED LIES. Should be done under the trade description act.
Oh piss off and watch something else ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Roight, oim ragging orf to the iployer to wotch the Aussie version. You little rippa!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That is a bit of an anti climax
Yeah the bit at the end was an anti climax.

They should have got all the cast members back (like bake off!) and the winner emerges from the castle and they clap, with fireworks in the background.

Reactions: 8
He may have won, but I'm a believer of karma, whatever he invests that money in will bring him bad luck because of the negative way he got it

I’m not his biggest fan, but he played the game they all signed up for, and it did it pretty well.

He won a game show. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 44
He may have won, but I'm a believer of karma, whatever he invests that money in will bring him bad luck because of the negative way he got it
It’s a game ffs. He didn’t rob anyone.

Reactions: 33
She had his bloody name on the slate then changed her mind!!!!! This is going to haunt Mollie for the rest of her life 😭 the poor girl

Reactions: 23
I still stand by what I said, if none of them brought up how the traitors never thought to murder Harry because he was such a good player - then the faithfuls didn’t deserve to win! They were all blinded to his charm! Well played Harry!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a dumbass Mollie was and what a wasted experience! Does she realise she was on The traitors and not love island! Silly tart

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was a game show! They all went into it knowing the name of the game.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think he will become famous like he wants. He'll be forgotten in a month like last years

Reactions: 7
Harry played a brilliant game. To be a traitor from day one and win the whole thing is incredibly impressive.
I don’t know actually - I think Paul carried him through the first few banishments until he became too obvious and had to go.
Everyone trusted Mollie - probably because she was so bland it didn’t cross their minds that she could possibly be a traitor. Mollie was so vocal about her trust of Harry; she literally wouldn’t hear a bad word about him. I think that carried him through.
If Harry hadn’t been so charming and attractive to Mollie, she wouldn’t have trusted him as much as he did - she basically had a massive crush on him and saw him through rose coloured “he must be faithful” glasses.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.