The Traitors #7 Let Me Speak…I’m Voting For Yourself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaz played it so well.

He just over estimated Mollies ability. Anyone else would have twigged the red smoke

Reactions: 38
Claudia like duck sake now I’ve got to drink fizz with this prick because he’s a twit and got no one to feel happy for him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It feels worse as his sob story clearly isn't true based on what we've learnt about him

Reactions: 10
Only critique of Jaz I'll make is that he should've queried why a faithful would vote to end with doubts about Andrew... but other than that, nothing he could do vs. Molly's wool over her eyes.

Reactions: 9
Bloody hell poor Jaz,he was let down again by others not noticing subtle signs and catching on to what he was hinting at, Mollie totally ignored his hint before the final fire pit. Well played Harry and Mollie hopefully she is ok. Well done to all the cast,crew and well ever involved!

Reactions: 19
It's quite creepy how he clearly didn't give a duck at the end. At least try to feel bad at deceiving people for all that time. I know it's a game, but come on. 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.