The Traitors #6 To Di For

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the only castle parts are the entrance hall, the breakfast room, the bar and the few rooms they sit in.

It makes sense the round table and traitors tower are within a set closer to where they stay so the traitors don't have to travel back to the castle after the round table.
I canā€™t remember who said it, where I read/heard it, or if Iā€™m just making it up, but Iā€™m sure that someone said they only saw about 10% of the castle because they were the rooms where the show was filmed

I always hated the little bastard from the start. He looks like an evil dormouse with tit hair.
Yes Iā€™ve not liked him from day one AT ALL (esp not now heā€™s all over my TikTok with his mingin bird) but he deserves to win with how heā€™s played it & no one else does over him. Iā€™d love Jaz to win in an ideal world but if not I canā€™t be mad at Harry for the game heā€™s played.

Reactions: 7
How many times did Harry say ā€œinnitā€ tonight?
I donā€™t recall him doing it as much in previous episodes.

Reactions: 3
Zack is smart but he's not Einstein. Ross had only been a traitor for 5 mins after all, not for as long as Zack has been targeting him. Pretty convinced that they are under strict instruction to simply say "I'm a traitor" or "I'm a faithful" after roundtable and not giving anymore clues. I'm secretly suspicious that Mollie is going to end up playing a big role in rumbling a/the traitors and shock us all. Or maybe I'm dreaming.
Yes I think they've been given the three line whip not to spoil it with obvious bitter 'clues' or comments - or even look meaningfully at anyone.

I think the only castle parts are the entrance hall, the breakfast room, the bar and the few rooms they sit in.

It makes sense the round table and traitors tower are within a set closer to where they stay so the traitors don't have to travel back to the castle after the round table.
No that doesnā€™t work as after the round table they all go back into the castle to have drinks, so maybe just traitors tower is near their accommodation? Round table must be in or near the castle

Didnā€™t Kieran last year say something in his final parting speech that basically pointed the finger at wilf? Is that why they arenā€™t allowed to say anything now?

Reactions: 16
I really like Andrew. You can see how much of a good guy he is. He is really struggling with lying and heā€™s not remotely cut out to be a traitor.

Reactions: 30
Yes Iā€™ve not liked him from day one AT ALL (esp not now heā€™s all over my TikTok with his mingin bird) but he deserves to win with how heā€™s played it & no one else does over him. Iā€™d love Jaz to win in an ideal world but if not I canā€™t be mad at Harry for the game heā€™s played.
He deserves a tar and shield enema. I hope they throw HIM into the fires at the end, only he probably won't mind because he's so used to it as Satan's deputy. Actually no, Satan worships him. Him and his tit evil dormouse face. duck him. I hate him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
That's why I said he should have said something like I'm a new/recent traitor.

It would have been his revenge he wanted and really thrown cat among pigeons
He might have been told he wasn't allowed to say that, though.

I get the impression the producers weren't happy with Kieran's "parting gift" comment in the last series, because it effectively sunk Wilf.

They changed the traitors' vow to include that a traitor must not expose the identity of another traitor and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if traitors are told off camera that they can't drop big clues like that when they spit the dummy.

If I knew Harry in the real world I donā€™t think Iā€™d trust him with anything now. Far too good at lying and manipulating.

Reactions: 6
He deserves a tar and shield enema. I hope they throw HIM into the fires at the end, only he probably won't mind because he's so used to it as Satan's deputy. Actually no, Satan worships him. Him and his tit evil dormouse face. duck him. I hate him.
Say how you really feel šŸ¤£ he got offended at being called elusive - god help him if he stumbles on this thread šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

He might have been told he wasn't allowed to say that, though.

I get the impression the producers weren't happy with Kieran's "parting gift" comment in the last series, because it effectively sunk Wilf.

They changed the traitors' vow to include that a traitor must not expose the identity of another traitor and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if traitors are told off camera that they can't drop big clues like that when they spit the dummy.
Maybe, shame though as that's what made it so good. Traitors back stabbing eachother, especially in the later rounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.