The Traitors #6 To Di For

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They won’t kill Jaz cause he’ll banish himself and then they can start saying “omg maybe it’s a woman” and get rid of the girls on it

Reactions: 8
Someone in the earlier thread wanted to know what Charlotte said to Zack that was nasty/rude. It was a convo in front of others where he asked her directly (and politely) if she had been recruited as a traitor. I think he may have unintentionally cut her off when she was answering one of his questions and she did that really annoying "if you'd please let me finish..." and just generally looked at him and spoke to him like he was a piece of poo on her shoe. Not necessary. Hun. She resorted to tits out as a tactic yesterday too haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else notice Harry said last night something about how he would walk through fire with them all on his back to win challenges and add to the prize fund. I think surely one of them will consider that if they try to banish him. They are a bit useless without him especially in the physical challenges.

Reactions: 20
Someone in the earlier thread wanted to know what Charlotte said to Zack that was nasty/rude. It was a convo in front of others where he asked her directly (and politely) if she had been recruited as a traitor. I think he may have unintentionally cut her off when she was answering one of his questions and she did that really annoying "if you'd please let me finish..." and just generally looked at him and spoke to him like he was a piece of poo on her shoe. Not necessary. Hun. She resorted to tits out as a tactic yesterday too haha.
She really does look at him like he's shat in her kettle 😬😬🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve really gone off her.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else notice Harry said last night something about how he would walk through fire with them all on his back to win challenges and add to the prize fund. I think surely one of them will consider that if they try to banish him. They are a bit useless without him especially in the physical challenges.
Yeah to be fair he is telling the truth.

Literally if a task needed someone to carry players through flames to add to the winnings Harry would be the one who would help get them through on his back.

Now Miles would of lit up a fag, put on his slippers and be warming up his hands bless him, oh I do miss miles being a fabulous lazy bastard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The traitors need to murder and rely on this and banishment. There's too many faithful left. Recruiting would serve no purpose at this late stage. Focus on getting the women out now. Especially Ellie. Who is she? A crybaby who's coasting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The traitors need to murder and rely on this and banishment. There's too many faithful left. Recruiting would serve no purpose at this late stage. Focus on getting the women out now. Especially Ellie. Who is she? A crybaby who's coasting.
Who on earth is Ellie? Is she another blonde one whose name I don’t know? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, I think this was tactical. A subtle way of putting his usefulness to the forefront of people’s mind.
---
I haven’t posted my thoughts on last night yet!

So glad to see the back of Paul and Harry did so well to get him out.

I feel really sorry for Andrew and I know he’s cannon fodder for Harry… but Andrew is in a strong ish position - he was in the dungeon with two proven traitors. His argument is easy - the traitors wouldn’t put 3 of themselves in the dungeon in case the faithful was saved in the mission. Obviously Harry could go down the ‘I think you were recruited’ route but it would be quite nice to see them bond a little as a traitor team and trust each other, winning together.

I like Zack, he’s quite intelligent. Ross is a muppet. I like Jaz and Jasmine, and I don’t mind Evie. Charlie and Molly need to go.

I did wonder whether perhaps Charlottes arse licking of Paul was tactical- she thought he was a traitor early on but kept him close as self preservation. As a traitor you aren’t going to murder someone who will jump to your defence, because that’s one less vote at banishment. I wonder whether she was waiting for her moment and turned when she saw enough people would also vote for him…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She really does look at him like he's shat in her kettle 😬😬🙈
Yeah, that soapy tit bird was well out of order, shouting and bullying Zack from the morning till the mission.
---
The three blonde do nothings need to go otherwise theyll win by default of tedium

Reactions: 10
Yes, I think this was tactical. A subtle way of putting his usefulness to the forefront of people’s mind.
---
I haven’t posted my thoughts on last night yet!

So glad to see the back of Paul and Harry did so well to get him out.

I feel really sorry for Andrew and I know he’s cannon fodder for Harry… but Andrew is in a strong ish position - he was in the dungeon with two proven traitors. His argument is easy - the traitors wouldn’t put 3 of themselves in the dungeon in case the faithful was saved in the mission. Obviously Harry could go down the ‘I think you were recruited’ route but it would be quite nice to see them bond a little as a traitor team and trust each other, winning together.

I like Zack, he’s quite intelligent. Ross is a muppet. I like Jaz and Jasmine, and I don’t mind Evie. Charlie and Molly need to go.

I did wonder whether perhaps Charlottes arse licking of Paul was tactical- she thought he was a traitor early on but kept him close as self preservation. As a traitor you aren’t going to murder someone who will jump to your defence, because that’s one less vote at banishment. I wonder whether she was waiting for her moment and turned when she saw enough people would also vote for him…
Oooh brilliant point about the dungeon situation. I'm not convinced Andrew will think about this defense but hope I'm wrong!

Reactions: 5
Me as a DJ: This song and title of this thread is dedicated to the legendary Bob, the Robert if you will.....MS DI...rip

1000056066.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah to be fair he is telling the truth.

Literally if a task needed someone to carry players through flames to add to the winnings Harry would be the one who would help get them through on his back.

Now Miles would of lit up a fag, put on his slippers and be warming up his hands bless him, oh I do miss miles being a fabulous lazy bastard 🤣
Shouting to Harry … mind the hot coal on your left, oops no sorry my left your right. Are you sure there’s nothing I can do …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.