The Traitors #6 To Di For

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have to murder Zack. The Faithful‘s would think it’s pay back for banishing a Traitor and also that he’s onto Jasmine who they are also suspicious of.
If they don’t choose him then the Faithful’s will wonder why Harry wasn’t murdered.
Yeah that's the only.thing that'll save Harry. I don't think 2 traitors can win now because they need 1 more traitor out for the end.

Reactions: 1
I can't believe how quickly this thread (very generally) has turned on Hazza 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When Ross said “I’ll leave you with an Easter egg” did anyone else think he was going to tell them that he was only recruited the night before?
I wonder if he thinks the info about his Mum would be enough. Because truly if they used their brains they'd realise he must be a recent recruit because he'd not have murdered his Mum!

Reactions: 20
I think the only castle parts are the entrance hall, the breakfast room, the bar and the few rooms they sit in.

It makes sense the round table and traitors tower are within a set closer to where they stay so the traitors don't have to travel back to the castle after the round table.

Reactions: 6
When Ross said “I’ll leave you with an Easter egg” did anyone else think he was going to tell them that he was only recruited the night before?
That's why I said he should have said something like I'm a new/recent traitor.

It would have been his revenge he wanted and really thrown cat among pigeons

Reactions: 6
I would figuratively kill my mum if I got a share of £60k+. Figuratively. And I would encourage her to do the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zack is smart but he's not Einstein. Ross had only been a traitor for 5 mins after all, not for as long as Zack has been targeting him. Pretty convinced that they are under strict instruction to simply say "I'm a traitor" or "I'm a faithful" after roundtable and not giving anymore clues. I'm secretly suspicious that Mollie is going to end up playing a big role in rumbling a/the traitors and shock us all. Or maybe I'm dreaming.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he thinks the info about his Mum would be enough. Because truly if they used their brains they'd realise he must be a recent recruit because he'd not have murdered his Mum!
If that’s his aim he’s grossly overestimating how smart they are

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ve been very polite about Molly on Uncloaked. I guess it’s considered impolite to get on the telly and say ‘she may be pretty but she’s thick as pig tit, that blonde one’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they murder Zack tonight then Jasmine will surely be banished tomorrow. Which leaves both traitors in the final. Unless Harry managed to turn them against Andrew at the banishment. Or maybe I’m just hoping Zack goes… he does my head in.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.