The Traitors #6 To Di For

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is Mollie I look forward to seeing her face when she finds out its Harry!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Mollie has to go. She’ll never be banished but also she is on to Andrew. She’s been dim all along but I don’t want her to be the one to find Andrew. I am hoping Harry doesn’t throw him under the bus too

Reactions: 11
I think Mollie has to go. She’ll never be banished but also she is on to Andrew. She’s been dim all along but I don’t want her to be the one to find Andrew. I am hoping Harry doesn’t throw him under the bus too
Harry is definitely going to throw him under the bus as soon as Jasmine is out

Reactions: 5
Another brilliant episode 😂 think I’m the only one who wants Harry to win but that’s just cause he played the game so well and I want traitors to win

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Info from someone who knows the Castle and works with my Daughter. The contestants don't sleep at the Castle. Apparently they sleep in a Premier Inn! And a lot of what we see is a set, rather than the actual Castle.

Reactions: 12
That episode pissed me right off!

I don’t dislike Ross like most here.

Harry is a cocky little shite. I sort of want him to win just to see Mollie’s gormless face when she finds out! He won’t murder her, no way. I think it will be Jaz gone sadly, but I wish they would get rid of Zack. He’s annoyed me tonight.

So naughty of Andrew with what he did to Ross but I think that was intentional of Harry, to incriminate both of them. Before this episode, Andrew was MUCH safer than Harry but that’s turned around now.

Reactions: 16
They have to murder Zack. The Faithful‘s would think it’s pay back for banishing a Traitor and also that he’s onto Jasmine who they are also suspicious of.
If they don’t choose him then the Faithful’s will wonder why Harry wasn’t murdered.

Reactions: 10
Info from someone who knows the Castle and works with my Daughter. The contestants don't sleep at the Castle. Apparently they sleep in a Premier Inn! And a lot of what we see is a set, rather than the actual Castle.
I thought that was already common knowledge that they stay at the airport premier inn.

Reactions: 15
The roundtable is surely a set... they wouldn't mess with a castle to make a room like that, surely?

Reactions: 4
I hate Harry. I know you have to do things as a Traitor but Andrew isn't like this. I hope he falls into another tar pit, accidentally jams the shield up his arse and then gets banished.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Ross said “I’ll leave you with an Easter egg” did anyone else think he was going to tell them that he was only recruited the night before?

Reactions: 39
Why would the traitors keep Harry if he’s such a strong player - that is the question the faithful should be asking and if they don’t they don’t deserve to win and Harry should take the pot!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.