The Traitors #6 To Di For

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sorry for Ross now, bless him! He didn’t even try and throw them under the bus at the end🥺

Reactions: 7
"So he's Irish?"

Mollie setting back decades the progress blondes have made. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mollie: how did that not come out sooner??

BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING IN YOUR HEAD MOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“He’s not just lying about a traitor he’s lying about his mum”

he’s not lying about Diane you dipshit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mollie is so bloody stupid it’s offensive. Also her shutting down any suspicion of Harry is making her even more annoying.

Reactions: 21
I’m actually not rooting for Harry anymore, getting way too arrogant

Reactions: 21
Surely Jaz and Evie are still onto Harry aren’t they? They were last episode and I feel like both worked out his shield was suspicious. Really hope they’re just keeping quiet for now…

Reactions: 5
Andrew you may not be coping well but at least you've pulled off being a traitor for longer than 24 hours. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mollie is so bloody stupid it’s offensive. Also her shutting down any suspicion of Harry is making her even more annoying.
Like it’s actually annoying me- they’ve not looked at Harry or her now I think about it!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.