The Traitors #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who didn’t find it online earlier in the year Australian Traitors starts in BBC3 on Sunday at 8pm!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For those who didn’t find it online earlier in the year Australian Traitors starts in BBC3 on Sunday at 8pm!
what is going on?? This is the same series…….
---
All episodes of Australian traitors now on iplayer
also, I checked, and didn’t see any of these
---
Omg just realised your post started off with “those who didn’t find it earlier in the year” 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ I’ve already seen this. Embarrassingly, I told a few people a new Australian series was starting tonight lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My daughter applied!
Soz for quoting myself. So daughter had the call felt it went ok, but they didn’t give away much and said it would likely be August time before she hears if she progressed.

I imagine that tons get these calls, and it was just a 10 min chat. If she does get on, no way I am letting you lot know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not really feeling the Australian version. Although it's better than the US one

Not really feeling the Australian version. Although it's better than the US one
It’s too sunny and light for the gothic theme to work. Plus the accommodation looked ugly and corporate.

Spoiler below, not about who won just the contestants compared to the UK version:

They are a LOT more brutal. No weeping and sobbing there!

Reactions: 2
It’s too sunny and light for the gothic theme to work. Plus the accommodation looked ugly and corporate.

Spoiler below, not about who won just the contestants compared to the UK version:

They are a LOT more brutal. No weeping and sobbing there!
Due to colonisation only being 250 years ago, we don't have any castles in Australia like the UK version (That castle in Scotland was amazing)

But IMO the location they picked for the Australian version was spot on.

I feel like a second season can’t be as good as the first coz it was so unexpected. I’ll still watch it, but I think contestants will be way more savvy now.

Reactions: 1
The lack of castle and medieval atmosphere definitely doesn't help the Australian one, but I don't think that's only issue. I think its partly familiar now, so I agree with the above, I'm not sure a second series will be as gripping.

Reactions: 1
I can't remember if I actually read this or if I'm making it up but I'm sure it was said that the second series will be different so the traitors and faithful's don't know what to expect
---
I heard radio 2 talking about the next season that will be coming out and apparently it is going to be completely different and the people that have applied/taking part will think they know how to play the game but it won't be the same as the first one
Sorry to quote myself but I posted this before

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.