• Andrea

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • Maddy

Votes: 24 6.7%
  • Hannah

Votes: 11 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!
Did not see that coming.
Wilf throwing Amanda under the bus.
And those shorts šŸ˜¬
(Have I forgotten anyone in the poll? Doesn't seem many people now).

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It seem that the strategy to get to the end is to come across as a bit thick so nobody suspects you.

(Hi Meryl and Hannah)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It seem that the strategy to get to the end is to come across as a bit thick so nobody suspects you.

(Hi Meryl and Hannah)
They totally donā€™t deserve it though.
I voted for Wilf to win. Iā€™m blaming temporary insanity due to the shorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
FFS Wilf needs to grow a pair ā€¦to fill those God awful shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion I was screaming at the tv tonight for Wilf to vote Amanda! Absolutely loved tonightā€™s episode.
I would have chosen Kieron as he needs taking out as heā€™s to switched on but could also be a great traitor.
I do think if he does become traitor he will turn on Wolf and win it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Kieron will obviously know that Wilf voted Amanda and realise he was willing to turn on her.
Until she voted Theo off she played it really well I thought. She had a poker face throughout,

Reactions: 22
Do we think Wilf really didn't trust Amanda? Or was it just gameplay?
I don't like him (in this) but he is playing a blinder.

I have been 1/2 watching this with contempt at the OTT of it. But it has hooked me in.I voted Wilf to win. Just because he is putting a shift in! But he looks as guilty as duck.

I donā€™t like Hannah, Meryl or Kieron.

Andrea and Aaron are sweet.

Maddy is a bit dim, but she has got the measure of Wilf.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m going to be a right grumpy mare over Christmas knowing itā€™s not going to be on next week šŸ˜‚ I almost wish theyā€™d left it until January when everyoneā€™s a bit miserable and given us something to look forward too.

going to have nightmares about yellow short shorts tonight though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Amanda cocked up with the Theo thing. Wilf is such a šŸ but he is playing a blinder. Aaron is like an excitable puppy. I don't know who to vote for in the poll šŸ¤”

No one:
Everyone on this show:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did anyone spot who was featured in the ā€˜next timeā€™ bit at the end? One VERY glaring omissionā€¦..

no Andrea

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do we think Wilf really didn't trust Amanda? Or was it just gameplay?
I don't like him (in this) but he is playing a blinder.
I honestly think Amanda over played it with the Welsh Dragon speech. He definitely thought then ā€œyeah Iā€™ll show youā€ after she talked him down. She shouldā€™ve kept a better eye on him.

• Haha
I voted Maddy to win, sheā€™s my favourite, I like how sheā€™s hasnā€™t been a sheep and has made up her own mind about Wilf and Aaron, even tho sheā€™s so wrong about him.

Also I really enjoyed her call centre sketch on insta.

Reactions: 3
In retrospect, Amanda should have turned on Wilf IMMEDIATELY after he threw Alyssa under the bus.

Wasnā€™t that around the time that Maddy was most vocal about him too? Amanda had the perfect opportunity to sail to the end has she stuck the knife in then.

Reactions: 25
I thought Wilf might invite Hannah to join him! Pick a friend he is close to and try to win together!

Reactions: 5
The pressure got to Amanda and she fucked up by voting Theo out. It's her own fault!

Really hope Kieran becomes a traitor and throws Wilf under the bus, he's so cocky.

Scrolled straight to bottom of thread to avoid spoilers. Thought this was a naff cheap reality show so had avoided but was in need of something mindless to watch and I kept hearing how good this was.

Wow...addicted...6 episodes in one day šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜… its really well constructed, Claudia is great and the cast are all good and not annoying on the whole (aside the odd person/moment).

Even though I'm sure some of it is scripted to some degree, it never feels it.

Beautifully shot too

Do we think Wilf really didn't trust Amanda?
He just had to get in there first because he was judging her by his own standards. He was always going to screw her over regardless. I hope he made his strike too soon though. Fingers-crossed Kieran shafts him like a goodun!šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.