The Traitors #3 Australia and US versions now on iPlayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- The second UK series is in the process of casting. @JoJo76 says her daughter applied and it seem that filming will take place in or after August.

- The second Australian series is coming soon and, unlike the first series, will include a mixture of celebrities and civilians.

- The second American series is coming soon.

- An English-language Canadian series is coming soon.

- A New Zealand series is coming soon.

- As it has just been uploaded to iPlayer, Tattlers have recently been discussing the first Australian series. They are about to discover Queen Teresa:

IMG-9122.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
- The second UK series is in the process of casting. @JoJo76 says her daughter applied and it seem that filming will take place in or after August.

- The second Australian series is coming soon and, unlike the first series, will include a mixture of celebrities and civilians.

- The second American series is coming soon.

- An English-language Canadian series is coming soon.

- A New Zealand series is coming soon.

- As it has just been uploaded to iPlayer, Tattlers have recently been discussing the first Australian series. They are about to discover Queen Teresa:

View attachment 2303915
Really hoping she doesn’t get on. I know how these things are edited. My daughter is the loveliest girl, but will stand up for herself.

But I will never stand in her way, her choice and her decisions. She’s a grown woman now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been off sick and just binge watched it all over the last two days. I loved it. ❤❤❤❤. It was a close second or even equal to the BBC version. The American one was good but nowhere near as good as this. The Rodger dude was 🙌

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think Roger is kind of fine?

I'm only on episode 3 but I'm really liking it so far!!

What's the deal with the fella that hardly gets shown? Paul is it? Older not sure if he has a British accent. Did he for some reason get edited out as much as possible, or he's just too boring? With the first episodes there's so many people I'm always like where did you come from all of a sudden?

• Heart
What's the deal with the fella that hardly gets shown? Paul is it? Older not sure if he has a British accent. Did he for some reason get edited out as much as possible, or he's just too boring? With the first episodes there's so many people I'm always like where did you come from all of a sudden?
There is speculation about this on Reddit. Links to some news articles about someone with the same age and same job.

Reactions: 3
I don't think they even show Paul voting in the banishment do they? It's like he's been erased from the whole bleeping thing, it's weird.

Paul must have done something because they never even show his face at the banishments! I’ve just finished episode 8

Last edited:
I’ve started it today, I’m obsessed 👏🏻 I really think series 2 won’t be a patch on series 1 now people have seen the game so I’m glad there’s a new first for us

I've watched all the Aussie series.

They definitely are more brutal. Alex was cool as they come. No fucks given. Kate was pretty much the same though. Even though the tasks were different I felt some of them dragged with this series. It was better than the American one for sure though

Reactions: 2
I found Marielle so irritating but she played the game quite well until her slip up. Alex was great and was prepared to manipulate the good nature of the older man who was in till the end. I did feel so sorry for him when he realised Alex was a traitor at the end, you could see the realisation in his eyes! I thought Kate was the best player in all, the sharpest and most intelligent of them all. Alex didn’t actually do a lot she was just prepared to be pretty ruthless. Nigel should have voted out Marielle, that was his downfall. Much better than the US series, but not as good as the U.K. imo. I can’t wait for another series to watch!

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but can we talk about the "Bradley Cooper" comparison 😭 😂 😂

View attachment 2309188
I'm off the deep end, watch as I dive in
I'll never meet the ground
---
Due to colonisation only being 250 years ago, we don't have any castles in Australia like the UK version (That castle in Scotland was amazing)

But IMO the location they picked for the Australian version was spot on.

@Oops I did it again
Disagree, I thought it looked horrible, not even by comparison but especially by comparison. IMO they should not do the gothic vibe in Australia as it’s too sunny to work - there’s nothing wrong in the Aussie version using its perks and having a round table on a sunny beach, having them all sweat it out in the sun facing each other 😎

Last edited:
After wanting Wilf to beat the faithfuls in the UK one soooo much, it was so tragic to finally watch a traitor win! Poor Craig. He was so decent and trusting. The way his face fell as he realised was so sad. I do think it’s sort of annoying that she wasn’t a traitor from the beginning, it’s easier to avoid suspicion as a faithful when your reactions to stuff are genuine.

After wanting Wilf to beat the faithfuls in the UK one soooo much, it was so tragic to finally watch a traitor win! Poor Craig. He was so decent and trusting. The way his face fell as he realised was so sad. I do think it’s sort of annoying that she wasn’t a traitor from the beginning, it’s easier to avoid suspicion as a faithful when your reactions to stuff are genuine.
I thought it was funny 😳

I’m watching the Australian version and feel so sorry for poor Paul! What did he do to deserve this?! Bizarre 🤣

• Haha
I've just finished season 2 of the Australian version at Aussie pace. Downloaded it from a...source. Anyway...absolutely fantastic TV. Probably my favourite incarnation of it yet. I won't spoil it, of course. You've a treat coming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.