The Traitors #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you liked Traitors (especially the Australian one), you might like OUTLAST. Just binged all 8 episodes on Netflix tonight.

16 people, dumped Hunger Games style, in the middle of Alaska. Last team standing wins. All gets a bit Lord Of The Flies meets Bear Grylls.

You’ll LOVE/HATE a couple of the contestants.

Reactions: 3
I just finished Outlast

I have never hated 2 people more 🤣
Would happily push them both in that river over and over and over. Pair of awful hypocrites. Plus one of them is EXACTLY like someone I used to work with - mannerisms, accent, absolutely never wrong about anything ever, hates men, and that awful bulldog chewing a wasp resting bleep face.

Ahh I’m split because it sounds intriguing but I can’t stand “people you love to watch to hate” as I just literally hate them lol

Reactions: 2
I'm not ashamed to say it, I

genuinely cried when team Charlie won. I would have been enraged if Apha had won because they were - as Javier said - sociopaths. What utterly horrible people.

And then I laughed when they were sobbing, going 'I thought the universe was telling us we were going to win' duck off, cunts.

Is it just me though or did it seem like Alpha had the much more simpler route?

Reactions: 1
I know this thread had died down. But I just binged the Traitors UK (I'm in Australia). So much better than our version. I'm half way through the American one as well, probably the worst of the 3 I have seen (I don't like the fact that they have D grade celebrities in it). Is there news of a Traitors UK Season 2?

Reactions: 7
I heard radio 2 talking about the next season that will be coming out and apparently it is going to be completely different and the people that have applied/taking part will think they know how to play the game but it won't be the same as the first one

Reactions: 5
I heard radio 2 talking about the next season that will be coming out and apparently it is going to be completely different and the people that have applied/taking part will think they know how to play the game but it won't be the same as the first one
Ahh this is great as I wondered how it work as people would have more of a game plan so changing it completely makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: 3
The two who left straight away in season 1 and came back, everyone will be fighting to do that thinking they get a free ride a fair way through, this series they should actually eliminate them straight away and no comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m imagining some sort of twist where there are actually two or more different groups of traitors

Reactions: 4
I do love this show but I think it does have a limited lifespan as there are only a certain number of things they can do.

Reactions: 4
I do love this show but I think it does have a limited lifespan as there are only a certain number of things they can do.
didn’t the mole have several seasons in various countries and that was a similar kind of thing.

I was so close to applying for the 2nd series of the traitors but didn’t as I have a few health issues that would have prevented me taking part in some of the tasks in series one so I didn’t want to waste their time or mine by applying so I’m intrigued to see what happens and if I could have applied!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.