The Traitors #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The PayPal link now ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t understand if you donโ€™t have money why are you going travelling?

Reactions: 2
BBC are now taking applications for series 2!
I'm so excited for this!
---
I have just had a look at the application process.

Applications close on 31st July! And you have to be able to take part for up to 6 weeks! Maybe I am naive but it felt like they were there for like two weeks?!

I'm so excited for this!
---

Applications close on 31st July! And you have to be able to take part for up to 6 weeks! Maybe I am naive but it felt like they were there for like two weeks?!
was curious, as I thought the same as you, so googled it and found this from Alex:

EE6BFC14-384D-4451-B314-B92644386D62.jpeg

They are either saying six weeks to cover themselves OR possibly a longer series 2? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Reactions: 3
I'm so excited for this!
---

Some of the behind the scenes posts from players makes it sound like they had quite bit of down time and days off filming, so probably was panned out. Probably for the BBC duty of care, plenty of psychologist time after heavy Round Table sessions etc.
---
was curious, as I thought the same as you, so googled it and found this from Alex:

View attachment 1991417

They are either saying six weeks to cover themselves OR possibly a longer series 2? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Longer series 2, that would be good.

So many people going to be playing with S1 game plan understanding. And the winner is going to be someone who plays it totally differently not just trying to follow S1 game plan.

Reactions: 1
Some of the behind the scenes posts from players makes it sound like they had quite bit of down time and days off filming, so probably was panned out. Probably for the BBC duty of care, plenty of psychologist time after heavy Round Table sessions etc.
---

Longer series 2, that would be good.

So many people going to be playing with S1 game plan understanding. And the winner is going to be someone who plays it totally differently not just trying to follow S1 game plan.

View attachment 1991417

Ahh that makes sense! Fingers crossed it's slightly longer one!

Applications close end of July?! That seems quite late to be able to get a series this year. They then need to filter down and I assume hold some sort of auditions . And wont they want the better weather still for filming?

All seems quite tight

Reactions: 3
Applications close end of July?! That seems quite late to be able to get a series this year. They then need to filter down and I assume hold some sort of auditions . And wont they want the better weather still for filming?

All seems quite tight
I guess theyโ€™d want a more autumnal feel if itโ€™s being aired in December/January. Not so fun for jumping into lochs in the cold though.

What a freaking brilliant show! I canโ€™t get enough. Really enjoyed the US version. Thought Alan, like Claudia, was a great host. Loved that they used the same castle. Itโ€™s so beautiful!

Nearly finished the Aus version and itโ€™s fab thus far! The mansion is so ugly on the outside is my only complaint though! ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคฃ

thanks so much for sharing the quitt.net link. Working perfectly.

I watched the first 4 or so episodes and itโ€™s okay. I really think they could have shown more of the general talking between the contestants as a lot of the sudden emotions really didnโ€™t make much sense at all. Why are you all crying when youโ€™ve known each other for about 2 days?

I also expected to see everyday people on this - especially with Twitter hyping that up - but it became pretty clear that these people arenโ€™t very average by their job descriptions and the fact that the majority had some sort of media connections

I also expected to see everyday people on this - especially with Twitter hyping that up - but it became pretty clear that these people arenโ€™t very average by their job descriptions and the fact that the majority had some sort of media connections
These days, nobody normal and with any sense would go anywhere near a reality TV show, leaving only those with media connections interested in applying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.