Outlast -- Netflix reality show

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved this show!! Finished it last night and the best people definitely won! Still feel awful for Javier though

Reactions: 1
Just finished this. Really enjoyed it and the right team definitely won! Can't imagine how cold, tired and hungry they must have been.

Loved this show!! Finished it last night and the best people definitely won! Still feel awful for Javier though
That whole thing with Javier just broke my heart. But the world has witnessed his integrity and his good heart, while seeing the true colours of those absolute hags.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Loved the show, think it was me who brought it up in The Traitors thread. Don’t want to spoil anything just yet but my word - some people REALLY reveal their true colours - good and bad. Result was pleasing, well-played from who was left. I’d imagine some crows will come home to roost for a handful of contestants.

I mentioned this briefly in the other thread, but did anyone else think Alpha team were being set up to win, and only lost because they went WAY off their route? Their original route was so much easier than team Charlie's.

So I completely binged this and…

God I am SO glad those vile women did not win!! I don’t remember the last time someone on a reality show made me that angry! The way they treated not only Delta but Javier too… foul 😡

Reactions: 4
Have to say I'm a little disappointed that

Team Charlie didn't make any mention of Angie at the end. They absolutely wouldn't have got as far as they did without her, and it was just plain bad luck that she went out when she did. She should have been there at the end with them

It is!!

Can we post spoilers or shall we spoiler tag them for a while, just in case?
Surely if people don't want spoilers then they won't read the thread until finish watching the show? It's only 8 episodes 🤷‍♂️
Loved the show but think a lot of it was scripted.

I wouldn't be surprised- very little of reality TV is actually 'real' these days. I don't know if they'd be given an actual script but they may have had beats they had to hit at certain points 🤔

Spoilers, but tough tits, don’t click on a thread about something you haven’t watched yet…

Must admit I did 🤨🧐 at the bit when Justin (?) went and stole the sleeping bags and he’s hiding in a bush in his self-made camouflage gear. There’s a camera operator following and filming him. If someone was looking, wouldn’t you see the camera crew and just go over to see what they were filming?

Reactions: 5
I wondered about that bit myself 🤣😃 I figured maybe it was just one person with a go-pro hunkered down in the bush (the production team did all seem to be dressed in camo gear) , rather than a full on camera crew.

Also does anyone know who the narrator was? Was it someone famous or just a VO artist they hired? I couldn't find a name anywhere.

I'm late to it but omg how intense was that show? Justice for Javier, Jill seems completely unhinged and nuts tbh - also, what about when the girls were questioning Justin about going through their things and he said he tit his pants and that was why their things had moved, lol what?!

agree with what people are saying about true colours being shown, no matter the conditions and circumstances, if I'd have been in it there was no way I would've turned Javier away or stolen peoples things 😔