Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Looks like I missed the fun 😂

These views aren’t keeping up anymore, they’re needing as much as a week lately to match what they used to do in a couple of days.....maybe it’s time to resort to clickbait

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Thank you for the recap peteykirch! Sounds like it was an abysmal party... or jsut abysmal editing.

Not all kids have it in them to tear into a smash cake. Some just sit and take in the world and I think Jackson is like that naturally.

Also, they've been going on for decades. My mom made me one waaaay back. Took a pic of me just sitting there staring at it and my nana's thumb stuffed in the bottom of the cake as she attempted to hold it out to me. I ever so vaguely recall thinking it was an odd thing and not comprehending that it was food.

I’m sorry though...

Watching Jackson giggle with sheer joy at the Blue Clues puppy he got makes me warm inside. Too bad he won’t have any time to enjoy it with these two dildos dragging him all over the parks every damn day
Oh! It's Blue?! Every child should have one.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Confirmed dim has no bulge we got another angle shot of it from the GoPro he had to jam in Jackpots face

I appreciate hearing that T&J might drive the tiniest bit of business the direction of a small mom & pop candy shop, it still makes no sense why they're buying candy for a baby's birthday.

Babies like fruit, some cake, maybe icecream. Other than that it's all for the adults to gorge themselves on.

How's that diet going Tim?
ITSSUGAR is not mom and pop. They charge triple or quadruple for candy you can find anywhere

mjm9

VIP Member
That'd be just like typical Trackers for that to happen. The rules don't apply to them, then they leave chaos in their wake for everyone else to deal with.
Was this “drone flying” place another AMI Locals rental?
If so, where was it?
Thanks.

BippyG

Huh?

Are you referring to us, when you say "posters"? If so, we're just former viewers who have seen the light, as far as I've deduced.
And who knows what happened to Doug. He's never been seen or referred to again.
Hahaha no I meant wouldn’t it be funny If someone who actually knew them in person for real and actually knew what a real drama queen jen/Ellen really is?
I bet they have some stories to tell!! 😂

If you believe Jenn Bo they stopped showing Doug and his Wife because the "haters" kept harassing them....

Would be hilarious if Doug and his Wife broke things off with the Trackers after the incident at the water park where Doug got hurt, and the park really didn't respond correctly, but then the Slackers took a bunch of free stuff from the park to vlog there shortly after.
Omg what vlog was that?

peteykirch

VIP Member
Nobody with the appropriate last name (not Tracker) with a Florida address has the required Part 107 certificate for commercial drone flight in the publicly searchable FAA database.
If you have the last name and are so inclined to search: https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/
Yesterday marks the 3rd monetized video without yet having the proper certificate.
More concerning was the flight over people, and possible flight beyond visual line of sight, both of which are prohibited under part 107 rules without a waiver to help prevent crashes and injuries.
And if you are so inclined to report to the FAA
The have been a number of vloggers during COVID that have been contacted by the FAA over YouTube videos so they seem to be taking it seriously on getting people into compliance.
Michael Kay if you know his real last name is on there with the proper certifications.

Of course the Bojos think they are above basic rules and regulations.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Also, a cardboard box so he can sit in and eat his smash cake?! Why not let him run around?
Maybe they did that because some of the Florida grass that will stay green in their environment can feel like the teeth of a shark on the skin?
Nah. Doubt it. Was probably Timbo's idea so he didn't have to worry about the cleanup or ants.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
To be fair I live in Central Florida and have 2 boys under 5. We've only been to the beach twice since moving here 1 1/2 years ago, well 1/2 of that year was COVID and closed. But it is a little hike to either coast and when there is som much to do here it kind of gets put on the back burner. We also have annual passes and since those cost a lot and I only have 2 days off we spend most of the days off at the parks.
I was going to say similar. I waited until my kids were about 3 to start up the beach thing with them and I live 30 minutes from the shore... a shorter trip than anyone in the Orlando area has. IMHO beaches and baby bums don't go well together. Gone are the days of taking off the diaper and allowing a baby to run naked into the water like our grandparents would do with their kids. No kiddo likes having sand in their suit.

With my family going nearly every weekend to the parks I see how much stuff they leave out, and they go far more than I do. They really need to be more informative.
It's unreal how little they understand about tourism and the needs of the industry. TTT is not even close to being rated as a travel vlog channel... they're a lifestyle or, now, a family vlog that just happens to be in the Orlando area.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
If they ever end up having another kid, I wonder how they'll handle it if the kid isn't nearly as laid back as Jackson. If they can hardly handle one kid at the parks, who knows how they'd do with two!
My brother and sister-in-law’s first child was super easy, super laid-back, etc. They got a hellion for their second child, which they totally deserve. JNT need to have a second kid, for Jackson’s sake.

HaphazardSE

Hi Ellen!!!

It's not an email, you dumbass. It was a tweet. From Jenn herself. From only TWO years ago.

Also - why do you need for The Avengers to say hi for you? You appear to be doing a good job of lurking on here yourself!
Ellen Smith38 minutes ago (edited)
Cindy it’s and old email that a website called tattlelife is attempting to bring back. They are delusional. They also think I am Jenn which I am not. The Avengers say hi to everyone on your site for me.
I will say, however, that while the “some rando on the internet has knowledge of Jenn’s private Emails and is trying to ‘bring it back‘“ story is ludicrous, it does kinda sound like a much more interesting one then “Jenn was an idiot on Twitter for the umpteenth time.” Or is that just me?

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Did you see the sisters ig page?? Her sister has multiple pages...there is alot more to her. It seems as though she has nothing to do with Jenn
Found it and WOW!! I still don't get how the one red headed photo that looks like Jenn is the same girl. Both FBs and the IG page, all those photos look nothing like Jenn to me. But that one single red headed one does.

Galorious

VIP Member
I. CAN. NOT. STAND. THIS. MOUTH!

View attachment 327877
I feel like there is something weird going on with these teeth. In between teeth there looks like an extra bit, like a gap filler maybe? Then the bottom of each tooth looks whiter like it's been tipped. Leaves an odd, more translucent bit in the middle of the tooth. Maybe it's just the picture. She looks like she's had work on them. How long before she gets expensive veneers now they have money?

Galorious

VIP Member
My 6yr old (when they showed his big gift) "GREAT!! Now Jackson's never going to learn to walk!!"
LMAO. Yup.
I'm not sure that would bother them. They gave some screwed up dependancy issues and I think they'll happily sabotage Jacksons development to keep him dependent on them to make them feel needed. Whilst not really looking after him. He needs help.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Funny how everything we discuss here they show in a next video. Now Jackson is getting to walk around pushing his toy and Jenn is making him broccoli and carrot muffins as his main snack during the day and they will give me fruits on the side...so he can start having variety they say. Hmmmmmm
His new diet will only last a couple of days and they will be back to taking the easy way out. As much as I hope Tim and Jenn realize their parenting fails, they are not capable of changing that quickly. Much like everything they do, it is all one big show

Why is this the video that showed up on my suggestions today?? 😄View attachment 323085
so let me get this straight. A teenager takes credit for one of their photos and they bully him off the internet, then have the audacity to record the issue, smirking and smiling while they fish for sympathy points. Classy you too

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
The pic I found of the sister matches name, age, and address to what I know. In that pic, she looks like Jenn (to me, at least) and even has the same reddish dyed hair color (at least at the time of the pic; and her hair also has a purple streak in it ?). She's wearing glasses in the pic, head cocked to the side with a bit of a smirk on her face.

But yes, Jenn does look like her mom. And I agree that sister and dad are close; they lived together at one point here in Seminole. Not sure if they still do.
I have seen that one too. That does look like Jenn. Her Facebook ones are a bit older and I don’t see Jenn at all in those.

it’s a shame to see Jenn’s dad and his fairly new Wife (got married a few years ago) and all the photos of their grad children (assuming they are all hers, but still he is their grandpa). Seriously see real family there. Yet no Trackers in their life.

Granite dog

VIP Member
Was wondering, all the expensive Food crap that The Slackers get at the Theme parks whether or not they get a tax deduction?