Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

huydecirku

VIP Member
Ummm....really endearing Disney with:
• Jackson’s Wild Ride at FW Campgrounds
• all the CM complaints a short while ago
• the consistent crap TTT puts out
• flat out refusal to do any indoor rides or really anything indoors.

They do make exceptions for Disney’s Mousegear and World of Disney and Universal’s Tribute Store in it’s seasonal variations. Got to go in and touch ALL THE MERCH!!
It does seem like overkill but I can sort of see where they are coming from with their refusal to eat indoors or stand in long indoor ride queues. The likelihood of catching the virus is much higher indoors and the longer the exposure the more chance you have of catching it. On the other hand this article states theme parks have not been linked to any major outbreaks:
https://www.ocregister.com/2020/09/...report-no-covid-19-outbreaks-since-reopening/

Reactions: 1

mjm9

VIP Member
The Slackers are reporting from Hollywood Studios where they proceed to gorge on more sugar and watch the Santa Cavalcade.

The Slackers are actually there early by their Rope Drop Standards....50 minutes after Park Opening.

Tim tells us the Cavalcades slightly change because of the "rainy weather"

Jenn really loves how the decorations go across the streets and she complains they don't do it anymore at the Magic Kingdom.

First stop is Starbucks for sugar and more sugar.

The Slackers camera settings are abysmal, the white balance is totally out of whack making Timbo glow like a ghost.

Tim complains it's not enough icing as much as he'd thought it would be. I guess a solid inch of cream cheese icing isn't enough for Timbo.

Timbo is wearing a Christmas Shirt from 2015...I'm kind of shocked he still fits in it with the diet he's been following.

It's kind of depressing these two are taking a park pass reservation with no intention on riding anything.

Jenn complains of an odd flavor in the Red Velvet Whoopie Pie...It's not bad, but there's a hint of something that she wasn't ready for.

Which then leads to this gif.....

Jenn goes some fancy "holiday drink" that is supposed to be coffee but doesn't end up being coffee.

They get a giant cookie, and complain it was supposed to be snowflake inspired, but it's instead in a shape of a ornament instead.

Tim complains the cookie is dry and not very sweet.

Jenn complains there is another weird flavor as Jack$on beings to cry and whine in the background.

They got the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate asked for no glow cube, but got a glow cube included anyway.

We get an abrupt cut because Jenn is changing Jack$on I guess all the crying earlier was because he soiled himself.

Tim complains again that it's not enough Salted Caramel, and he'd rather just have a Frozen Hot Chocolate.

Jenn states she gets the Salted Caramel, and Tim retorts that he didn't get that flavor at all.

Jenn has issues with the cupcake because it comes in a thick paper liner..it does make me wonder how these two deal with child proof pill bottles.

They complain how plain the cupcake is...Jenn does say the cake isn't overly sweet which she likes.

Jenn with the sage like advice you will be a mess after eating all these sweets.

These two have to nitpick EVERY SINGLE THING!

After eating all that sugar they need something savory.

The Trackers have stumbled upon the black buffalo plaid collection that just came out.

Tim just found the Ratatouille Dress Shop Dress...that same Dress that has been out for weeks.

Jenn likes the fact they are doing Crop Top Sweatshirts says the person who shouldn't be wearing said shirt.

We got more price and point blah blah

Time for the Santa Cavalcade.

Let's just say this, Jenn should never bodyshame anyone going forward.

She is a frumpy mess.

View attachment 317945

Painted on biker shorts and a flowy maternity top.

Remember how they said they needed something savory?

Well first they needed another sweet treat from Backlot Express, but don't worry TImbo also placed a mobile order from the ABC Commisary.

Tim got a grilled cheese and Jennbo got a carnitas taco.

Since they took so long to eat their treat it started melting, Tim complains it's very difficult to cut through the cake.

Jack$on starts crying as they are eating their last sweet. Let's just say this, it wouldn't shock me if they didn't feed him the entire time because they had to eat and vlog first.
“Let's just say this, Jenn should never bodyshame anyone going forward.”

YES! Jenn is definitely PEAR shaped!

it wouldn't shock me if they didn't feed him the entire time because they had to eat and vlog first.”

They have proven time and time again that Jackson’s health and well being are secondary to their filming.

I love how he is babbling more and louder while they are filming. lol 😆

I do wonder why he is parked so far away from them when they are filming themselves stuff their faces, though. It’s like he is banished from their presence.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I just rewatched and I do see Tim on the top deck of the beach house remotely controlling the drone, so that means he flew it from the beach house, over public roads, over other peoples' private property, over people on the beach (who likely had no idea they were being filmed and had no opportunity to provide or refuse consent), etc. etc. This is an egregious violation. I don't often get this upset, but I'm taking this quite personally as a drone pilot myself and honestly he's such a moron.
I totally get it. Jerks cause problems for all that do follow the rules, and rules are there to keep people safe, not as an inconvenience.
For all Tim is aware, he'd probably think it's a good idea to go into restricted airspace such as near an airport to get cool footage. He needs an education fast.

2020planner

VIP Member
Welp.. this has been quite the entertaining morning 😣😂
Yep. I suppose by boobooblublu's standards, we ALL need to "get lives" for being on a gossip board surmising daily about two Disney / "travel" vloggers and their family members - many of whom they've openly referred to, discussed, and / or shown previously in vlogs. :LOL:

Oh well - moving on!

Evilhex

watched my first vlog in a while from these two and remember why I stopped watching. God she is infuriating.

I feel so sorry for that child, he looks so bored. It’s as if Jen is trying to suppress him. When she was holding him at the start of the vlog, anytime he tried to move or wriggle away she would hold on and stop him. Then during the vlog anytime he made a noise she would shut him down with a ‘buuuuuuuddddyyyy’.

HaphazardSE

It would be interesting to know what their real relationship dynamic is. One fun fact which might just be a clerical error of some sort: the house tax records state he is the owner. Her name isn't listed.
Does that mean if (hypothetically) they ever get divorced, he automatically gets the house?

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Newbie here. Found y’all after googling Tim’s eye & getting tired of the stupid routine they started during quarantine. Did anyone notice in the latest vlog Jackson’s leg when they walked to the beach? He straight up has a farmer’s tan/almost sunburn! WTH? They are laying the foundation for his future skin cancer.

ditzydolly

Imagine if you're walking peacefully on the beach, and then suddenly a drone falls out of the sky directly onto your or your child's head. Drones today aren't terribly heavy, but anything falling from a couple hundred feet up could easily knock someone unconscious, not to mention sharp propeller blades spinning at thousands of rotations a second, etc. etc.

• Sad

Rebelle

VIP Member
Fellow NJ-ian feeling your pain. I wish I could move out of NJ.

Maybe they haven't come out of escrow yet?
OFF TOPIC:
Just jumping in to say, I hate it in NJ too. We didn’t buy here bc we’re not planning on staying, both our families live here except they’re in north NJ and we don’t cross the Driscoll unless it’s for the airport lol. As soon as my husband gets a transfer, ANY transfer, we’re out.

I’m not familiar with home buying, but I remember reading that they put their home in a trust (?)

BippyG

The watermelon....on the discovery cove video filmed in October but posted this last week Jackson had watermelon yet in the Instagram stories Dim said they had only JUST discovered that he liked watermelon?? 🤔
I don’t want to rip them apart but I see that they never seem to be honest.

plus has anyone noticed from last nights video that the comment about feeding Jackson from their plate has gone? 😂

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I know we’ve mentioned them a couple of times but do Michael and Dave Kay have a thread here? I noticed Michael has lost about 30 patreons and his views continue to dwindle

• Wow

ashden91

I have an idea!! Tim can put all these bulgeless rumors to rest by starting an OnlyFans! Imagine the content!
I curse you for putting the cringeworthy thought in my head.

The Slackers are at Margaritaville Sunset Walk because they need to buy birthday supplies for Jack$on's Birthday.

They have to buy bulk candy for Jack$on's birthday...Tim seems amazed that a candy store has SO MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF CANDY

They are so intrigued by the "alcoholic" flavoured gummi bears that don't contain any alcohol.

Ohh CM JIM and Thirsty Nichole tagged along with the Slackers...they are going to a second candy store now.

We get the pray-lean vs praw-lean pronunciation debate.

Jenn is a lumbering walker. Like she doesn't have an elegant graceful gait.

Everything looks SO DELICIOUS!

Tim shouts OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!!

Their reactions are so fake sickly sweet it's not funny.

They were going to eat a place called Flower Cafe....they then make excuses as to why they aren't going to eat there so TImbo can eat at BurgerFi because he NEEDS A HAMBERDER!

Jenn didn't know that Sketchers made clothes along with shoes.

We get a cut home, and it's to show off Jack$on's new thing....

He got this push walker thing....I'm sure he'll enjoy pushing it back and forth in his 3 x 3 foot play pen.

They are having a legit birthday party for Jack$on, it's going to be under 10 people, everyone will wear masks and everyone will be social distanced.

It seems like they have hired Jim and Nichole to be Jack$on's Party Planners.

We then get Jenn Cooking Show footage as she makes some sort of veggie muffin things for Jack$on.

Jenn puts the muffins in the oven, and now it's time for them to eat their sweet treats that they purchased earlier today.

Jenn got a pecan praline that makes her feel something more than Timbo could ever physically pleasure her with.

They stuff their faces with more sweets from River Street Sweets.

Jenn shocked that the candy place can give you a sample before you commit to buying a bunch of candy.

Well at least they are making some form of solid food for Jack$on now instead of all their pureed foods.
Imagine that, a candy store with *gasp* CANDY! And wtf do they need a party planner for a party that will have 10 or so people at it?

• Haha

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I started to watch the AMI vlog. Seriously - what are those shorts? Are those women's shorts? Is that underwear and he actually forgot to put on real shorts? How did he think this was a good idea to wear shorts like that - gripping his ass cheeks - in the company of other people while vlogging? And where's his bulge?

Speaking of the company of other people, Sparkly and Mayor look like literal hostages sitting on the couch.

With Sparkly nervously checking her nails and fidgeting, and Jim sitting there with a "Why am I here with these utter fucktards?" fake grin on his face, they both give off vibes that they are anything but comfortable being with the Trackers.

---Trackers need Sparkly and Mayor for the inside-Disney perks (if those are still a thing, given Mayor was laid off, we believe)
---Sparkly and Mayor need Trackers for the free vacay and subs / viewer boosts to Sparkly's vlog and IG pages and his artwork sales.

Purely a business relationship masquerading as "true" friendship, if you ask me.
Totally agree - remember their "friends" Jones Family Travels? This was years ago ... they had even announced there was going to be some big project together ... and it never happened and now the Jones family has no contact with LazysackofcrapTrackers.

I can't see tattle banning someone claiming NOT to be the person they're accused of being unless they're doing something very much against the rules. Jellen is just further proving that she is Jenn with such outlandish, Jenn-like lies.

BTW Every site has a way to report, it's not always in the same location. Example from a firefox browser view:

View attachment 321342
Good catch. I've only been using Safari and Chrome.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
Is it normal to have a white noise machine for Jackson to sleep, surely that should be a last resort, most babies can sleep through a lot of noise
That seems to be a new norm I am finding. I watch a few different vloggers and Tik Tokers and they all seem to have some kind of noise running constantly in their baby's rooms. I don't get it! Just let them hear natural noise. These poor kids are being set up for some kind of craziness.

For those on this forum that have done that, tell us why?

RE: chaotic monster. I thought she called him a "little chaotic being" (10:44 in the "Exploring AMI Florida, The Old Jail..." vlog)...but same premise, I guess. (unless she called him a "monster" at some other time and I totally missed it???)

Did they ever mention any family? Or why they weren't going to see family? Or visiting family on Thanksgiving - and that's why they grilled steaks?

They can't necessarily blame COVID since they just went to Discovery Cove with them.
And don't forget RIDICULOUS...as lately he is always being ridiculous! Actually Jenn, he's trying to be a normal little boy, but you keep holding him back! Also Elsa would say, let him go!

And yes, they do talk about Tim's family. They will be over sometime this weekend for Jackson's birthday party. Last year they had Jim and Nicole over for a vegan feast, no family mentioned. They also went to the hospital for Jackson's induction on Thanksgiving Day, so that might be why they didn't do anything family related either. I am sure this year was because of COVID, which I don't blame them really for not having a house full of people...BUT they could have easily done a family dinner outside.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
You mean you expect the Slackers to step foot in a WalMart? I wouldn’t be surprised if that thought that was below them.
Did you mean to quote me? I referenced Walmart.

But yes, they do think it's beneath them. King Klueless caught a lot of flack when he did a tour of a Walmart's Disney stuff. Even some of the stans picked up on an "I'm too good for Walmart; I'm only a Tar-jay customer" vibe Tim was giving with his incessant and ridiculous complaints as he was walking around showing stuff and several of them told him as such! :LOL: