The Tim Tracker #92 Their Ship Has Sailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they've dug themselves into a bit of a hole here.

They had a Busch Gardens beer fest video on Friday, featuring a person who doesn't drink at an event that has been running since August 12th but ended yesterday. They had a Tribute Store video, that was put out on Sunday, where the TS actually was open and available to Tim and all the other vloggers on Thursday. They have 2 days of HHN (presumably zero house footage 😂 )that we are still waiting, where there are dozens of videos and thousands of photographs from the event, put out bright and early Saturday morning (it's now Tuesday).

I'm assuming they are leaving for California tomorrow or Thursday, D23 starts on Friday. Jenn's going to be on vacation, so you know there isn't going to be much editing done and based on what they said they are doing, they'll be gone at least a week.

Really, why not hire an editor at this point? This pregnancy during their "busy season" as they love to call it was really poor timing, but it's a great opportunity for them to use Miracle 2.0 as an excuse to hire an editor, turn the channel around and get Jenn out of the picture entirely.
I was just about to ask does anyone know when they are leaving for California, that’s why we haven’t gotten another video she’s been “working” on all the videos to be put up while their gone, so they can focus on their VaCaTiOn in California and D23…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What a lazy duck Ginn is… And I read the play-by-play of the UO employee’s interactions with them. These two entitled hillbillies need to be put in check. Anyone who disrespects people working and serving you at a theme park can duck right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What a lazy duck Ginn is… And I read the play-by-play of the UO employee’s interactions with them. These two entitled hillbillies need to be put in check. Anyone who disrespects people working and serving you at a theme park can duck right off.
Wait, was that here? Please direct me! Since moving here I have become friends with a lot of people in the service industry and would love to stick up for my friends if I ever needed to.. I am fortunate to have a job that has zero implications of me telling a vlogger off on camera.

Reactions: 8

They had a Busch Gardens beer fest video on Friday, featuring a person who doesn't drink at an event that has been running since August 12th but ended yesterday. They had a Tribute Store video, that was put out on Sunday, where the TS actually was open and available to Tim and all the other vloggers on Thursday. They have 2 days of HHN (presumably zero house footage 😂 )that we are still waiting, where there are dozens of videos and thousands of photographs from the event, put out bright and early Saturday morning (it's now Tuesday).

I'm assuming they are leaving for California tomorrow or Thursday, D23 starts on Friday. Jenn's going to be on vacation, so you know there isn't going to be much editing done and based on what they said they are doing, they'll be gone at least a week.

Really, why not hire an editor at this point? This pregnancy during their "busy season" as they love to call it was really poor timing, but it's a great opportunity for them to use Miracle 2.0 as an excuse to hire an editor, turn the channel around and get Jenn out of the picture entirely.
And they wonder why they're no longer on media lists. Who wants to bring them along to record an event, expecting immediate turnaround, only for them to upload at the end of said event when the hype's died off and potential guests can no longer attend? They're so incompetent it's laughable.

Reactions: 18
And they wonder why they're no longer on media lists. Who wants to bring them along to record an event, expecting immediate turnaround, only for them to upload at the end of said event when the hype's died off and potential guests can no longer attend? They're so incompetent it's laughable.
At this point I don't think they care and it doesn't matter.. They have enough stans that will watch whatever garbage they put out no matter what. They're the unhealthiest of Disney obsessed adults.. Just like the Disney in their mind's the trackers can do no wrong despite literally everyone else in the game doing a better job.

Reactions: 17
Here's what I do not get. They live 20-30 mins away if that. Why do they need to stay there all weekend?

Reactions: 18
Wait, was that here? Please direct me! Since moving here I have become friends with a lot of people in the service industry and would love to stick up for my friends if I ever needed to.. I am fortunate to have a job that has zero implications of me telling a vlogger off on camera.
It was in the last couple of pages of the last thread! A poster whose friend works at one of the HHN food booths had to deal with them the other night!

Reactions: 7
At this point I don't think they care and it doesn't matter.. They have enough stans that will watch whatever garbage they put out no matter what. They're the unhealthiest of Disney obsessed adults.. Just like the Disney in their mind's the trackers can do no wrong despite literally everyone else in the game doing a better job.
Do you ever wonder what the stans see in them? I suppose no-one knows why stans are the way they are but...seriously, what draws them to the Slackers? What's the appeal? Everything that was once 'relatable' has long since gone, they're barely recognisable from where they started. It has to be blind loyalty at this point or projecting onto Jenn.

Reactions: 13
To have to fully rely on ONLY the stans you have gained is the craziest thing ever, one day these stans will grow up an move on, the majority of them seem young, wait till they start dating, getting married, having their own kids, working an paying for holidays themselves etc they will soon see just how irresponsible they are with money an how entitled they are when they the stans want to book a holiday an realise just how hard that is when bills are coming through the door for electricity an taxes that they need to pay first an how these two clowns take everything for granted

Most channels are constantly fighting for new viewers an constantly aiming for growth because they KNOW there's a time limit to how long viewers are going to stick around for, even channels that average 1 to 2 million views are constantly trying to keep up to date with trends an grow the channel an are extremely active on ALL social platforms as well as use other ways to get income, some that I watch are also partnered with sites like twitch

Reactions: 6
Do you ever wonder what the stans see in them? I suppose no-one knows why stans are the way they are but...seriously, what draws them to the Slackers? What's the appeal? Everything that was once 'relatable' has long since gone, they're barely recognisable from where they started. It has to be blind loyalty at this point or projecting onto Jenn.
They see the life they want.. There is a serious mental illness if someone wants to spend every day at Magic Kingdom. We have annual passes and I can count on one hand how many times we have been there in the past year..

The trackers have reasonable wealth and a lot of time on their hands.. I would love to have my house paid off and barely have to work or at least put 5% effort into my job..

Reactions: 15
Here's what I do not get. They live 20-30 mins away if that. Why do they need to stay there all weekend?
They used to stay in the past bc they got really drunk. There’s one video few years ago from HHN a lot of the top comments were about how hammered Dim was. Think they’re obnoxious now? They truly believed they were theme park royalty then (not the gosh golly gee fake humble they try to present now) and the alcohol made it even worse. I’m sure @2020planner can find it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Because it shows off the hotel (which I get).

Plus I think the more they show off what is on property of Universal and Disney (and give positive reviews of the room. Not go off for 10 minutes give or take about how dark and "uninspired" the kids room is. I can understand giving some sort of feedback of the room. But not like what they did. Complain.) They probably think that Universal and Disney will get them back in their good graces.

They see the life they want.. There is a serious mental illness if someone wants to spend every day at Magic Kingdom. We have annual passes and I can count on one hand how many times we have been there in the past year..

The trackers have reasonable wealth and a lot of time on their hands.. I would love to have my house paid off and barely have to work or at least put 5% effort into my job..
I don't watch that Molly lady. From what I read here. It sounds like she takes going to Disney serious and treats it like a real job (shows up at rope drop, has a game plan on what she wants to show. Not just show up randomly. Gives feedback on new items (and not complain, complain, complain if something is not good. But gives constructive feedback on it, etc)). I am not sure if that is what she actually does. But it seems like it from what I read.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They used to stay in the past bc they got really drunk. There’s one video few years ago from HHN a lot of the top comments were about how hammered Dim was. Think they’re obnoxious now? They truly believed they were theme park royalty then (not the gosh golly gee fake humble they try to present now) and the alcohol made it even worse. I’m sure @2020planner can find it.
Never let Dim live down what trailer trash he was back then. His 'gee whizz' persona has more cracks than his face.

Reactions: 21
Tim has to want to hire an editor by now. He is very aware of the YouTube algorithm.

He should just hire one and make up a phony job for Jenn like channel bookkeeper or something. Assure her it doesn’t mean she will have to do more childcare.

• Haha
personally i was hoping for a LIVE show this past weekend. i was all charged up to ask jenn about ' proving all the haters wrong' on the chat. LOL. i guess they are too busy not packing for CA. you know forgetting their hair brush, or their son's shampoo and all the normal items most normal people pack each trip. I know they have told us they don't read but is making a list for travel out of their realm? also, when i read about the stan approaching their son at the pool - wow! how do you not pull him from all videos and protect him? as a mom, it doesn't matter how old my children are, i will always have that mom instinct to protect them. but then again we are talking jenn here - she doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. wow - those $$$$ signs over shadow all. i feel for their son. it makes me sad.

Because it is a way to get nanny to stay over night. Could she stay over night at Fort Pampers or drive home super late at night? Possibly but the guest room is a wreck.

Also I suspect they are kind of superstitious and think repeating certain patterns might get them another viral video.

Tim has to want to hire an editor by now. He is very aware of the YouTube algorithm.

He should just hire one and make up a phony job for Jenn like channel bookkeeper or something. Assure her it doesn’t mean she will have to do more childcare.
He wont even hire a bleeping pool cleaner! Hes never going to give up control of any aspect of his channel!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He wont even hire a bleeping pool cleaner! Hes never going to give up control of any aspect of his channel!
Oh I think he would if it meant the videos would be put up on time. She has to be pissing him off

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’m just fast forwarding through this video, he said they gave him a free lanyard for the food booths but they didn’t give him free entry to the park, wonder if they’ll give them a #hosted ticket for Howl-O-Scream… or has Busch Gardens and Sea World become saboteurs as well? 🤨🧐🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Wait... They are going to California? They just came back from the cruise 😳

I am someone who really loves traveling and if I could I would travel the world much more (I try to visit one new country each year) but they have really no time at home. No wonder they house looks like a mess. Why bother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.