The Tim Tracker #92 Their Ship Has Sailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
INTERIOR - DIRTY HOARDER MCMANSION - OFFICE - DUSK

Jenn sits at her desk, hunched over, visibly distraught. Sweat drips vigorously from her greasy forehead, pooling at the foot of her laptop. From the kitchen, she hears the peeved voice of her spouse.

TIM
Jenn, did you finish the bleeping video yet? Yesterday I promised it would be out tonight!

JENN
I'm working on it! Do you have any idea how hard it is to edit 2 hours of footage down to 1.5 hours? It literally takes DAYS.

From the distance, Jenn hears the quiet objection of her best friend educator nanny.

LYN
Hey...um...can I go home yet? I'm supposed to be done at five and you just made me work all weekend too.

JENN
How DARE you. We feed you leftover burned bacon, we house you on cruise ships, we allow you the pleasure of spending 60 hours a week with the most genius of all toddlers. And this is how you repay us?

LYN
Yes mistress, I'm sorry mistress.

TIM
Just get the bleeping video done Jenn and stop whining. I'd help, but I'm watching my fourth hour of Marvel Disney+ content for the day. You should be thankful I only filmed 1 hour of my pretending to be excited in the haunted houses.

JENN
Okay...I'll be done by midnight this time, I promise. I need to sleep soon anyway so I can be up at the crack of dawn by 11am.

The camera slowly zooms into Jenn's laptop screen as she feverishly types on her keyboard. She appears to be hard at working editing the latest vlog, but as the shot approaches the screen it becomes clear she is solely focused on deleting critical comments left on Reddit and Youtube. The vlog...may never be released. Fade to black.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@HereForTheT3a22 has been MIA from the thread for a while. Hopefully all is well and she’s just on her son’s special Poly stay! Or maybe bc school was starting up again? Idk what the schedule is like for homeschooling in FL.

Reactions: 21
8:30pm and still no upload...

Lllllllllll guys there is just too much footage for me to edit from an event nearly 4 days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anybody expect her to work today and put out a video? If anyone deserves a holiday it’s that hard working Gin Bojo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think Lyn had to remind the Trackers that today is a holiday?

Does anybody else think Lyn took the job so she can write a tell all book on them? Wonder if they made her sign an NDA?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anybody expect her to work today and put out a video? If anyone deserves a holiday it’s that hard working Gin Bojo. 😂
Nothing more ironic than these 2 unemployed fucks who gamble about theme parks calling it wOrK celebrating a holiday meant to honor the American labor movement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tick tock ⏰!
85 minutes left till it’s a new day in Florida.

Reactions: 11
Obviously Labor Day is a day to celebrate giving birth, you guyzzzzzzzzz. Also she does labor a lot. Like when she has to waddle more than half a mile, or when she labors to clean herself thoroughly every 13 months or when she labors up and down stairs on cruise ships or laboring to get out of bed before noon.

So, not only do they leave their usual "we'll see you tomorrow with a new vid" (I want "vid" to burn a fiery death), Dim says "we'll see you tomorrow with a new vid" in yesterday's vlog and the "editing queen" herself LEFT that remark in the vlog.

September is going to be suuuuuuuuch a mess. They're already too far behind with HHN uploads, and then they're on trips for at least half the month. This should be entertaining.

Can't wait for Ginn's snarky "listen, we do this for you guyzzz, so deal with it, okay? And keep enjoying those "5 second" ads, okay? Is that alright? You think you can deal? Mmkay." in the next live show.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So the HHN vlog “should be” up today. I’m guessing should be really means won’t be, just like no means yes?

Reactions: 13
Do you think they tell themselves if they repeat "it'll be out tomorrow" enough times in various formats and ways, they'll actually manifest some sort of work ethic or discipline and magically make it happen without Ginn continuing to be useless piece of tit? 😆

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 9.56.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-05 at 9.57.26 PM.png

I wonder if they're begging OA to send them media footage of the houses and OA is pretending to be in the middle of nowhere with no reception and therefore conveniently not realizing the Slackers were trying to get in touch with them. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When they say tomorrow them must be talking about Pluto's tomorrow cause I swear that planet does one orbit round the sun faster than she can get vlogs out

(an to me pluto will always be a planet, fk the next generation an their "it's not a planet" 😅)

Reactions: 12
Honestly I know he’s a colossal ass hat but I find it hilarious that Nate got a media invite and they didn’t. That must KILL them insjde

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously Labor Day is a day to celebrate giving birth, you guyzzzzzzzzz. Also she does labor a lot. Like when she has to waddle more than half a mile, or when she labors to clean herself thoroughly every 13 months or when she labors up and down stairs on cruise ships or laboring to get out of bed before noon.

Can't wait for Ginn's snarky "listen, we do this for you guyzzz, so deal with it, okay? And keep enjoying those "5 second" ads, okay? Is that alright? You think you can deal? Mmkay." in the next live show.

LOL. Obviously she's not laboring over work. I guess that they can keep track of Federal holiday's. So I guess they figured they'd take a day off from their endless vacation.

If Jenn was a news reporter and had to edit her news article by noon or have it ready for broadcast by the noon news report. She'd already be fired after her first day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL. Obviously she's not laboring over work. I guess that they can keep track of Federal holiday's. So I guess they figured they'd take a day off from their endless vacation.

If Jenn was a news reporter and had to edit her news article by noon or have it ready for broadcast by the noon news report. She'd already be fired after her first day.
If this were an actual job, Gin would never have been hired.

Reactions: 20
I think they've dug themselves into a bit of a hole here.

They had a Busch Gardens beer fest video on Friday, featuring a person who doesn't drink at an event that has been running since August 12th but ended yesterday. They had a Tribute Store video, that was put out on Sunday, where the TS actually was open and available to Tim and all the other vloggers on Thursday. They have 2 days of HHN (presumably zero house footage 😂 )that we are still waiting, where there are dozens of videos and thousands of photographs from the event, put out bright and early Saturday morning (it's now Tuesday).

I'm assuming they are leaving for California tomorrow or Thursday, D23 starts on Friday. Jenn's going to be on vacation, so you know there isn't going to be much editing done and based on what they said they are doing, they'll be gone at least a week.

Really, why not hire an editor at this point? This pregnancy during their "busy season" as they love to call it was really poor timing, but it's a great opportunity for them to use Miracle 2.0 as an excuse to hire an editor, turn the channel around and get Jenn out of the picture entirely.

Reactions: 31
A bit OT but recently seen that Chris from abroad in Japan recently celebrated his 10th year doing YT as well, comparing both his an Dims channel that's also 10 is like night an day between them, I know Chris obviously doesn't have a lazy wife dependent on him or kids but holy fk is his vlogs so much better put together an his editing a world of difference from TTT, for two channels that's the same age its amazing to see what it can look like with someone who CAN edit an plan an someone who is too LAZY to edit an wants to "live" on vacation mode with homemovies

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.