The Tim Tracker #9 And now it’s time for stuff we’ll never do for $100, Alex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just skimmed through an Ordinary Adventures Hawaii video. Is there a Disney youtuber that doesn't travel the world during a pandemic?
Anyway, they plug their Patreon during the video and run names at the end.
A quick count shows 100 at $25 or $50 per month, 100 at $10 per month and 500+ at $5.
6k plus per month just from that.
Imagine what these two would get from their stans.
Ick. I cannot stand when people pay for other people to vacation basically. Watching and contributing to ad revenue or buying from sponsors is one thing but actually coughing up your hard earned money so other people don’t have to work hard to enjoy a way better life than you is just BS. Who on earth is giving $25+ a month to that couple?! He should already be pretty wealthy from Slashfilm! 🤢

I’m honestly shocked the Tracker$ haven’t offered any paid subscriptions of any kind yet. The way they burn through money cannot be sustainable.

He actually ate something at the arts festival last night and he didn't like it. It was a truffle crossiant. He said he didn't like it and couldn't finish it.

At least she lets someone know when something is gifted to her. Unlike the Slackers.
Totally agree

Reactions: 6
What’s paging mr morrow like? I only found his channel last week
Nate is our favourite. Can be a little bit over positive but you can see he puts the effort in and try to tell you relevant information.

When Nate and the trackers did a similar video. Nate did more in a 15 min video then the trackers did in a 30 min one. You sometimes get a few little editing mistakes. But then again he doesn't spend 18 hours a day doing it

I would happily go for a beer with Nate. seams a genuine guy

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
He actually ate something at the arts festival last night and he didn't like it. It was a truffle crossiant. He said he didn't like it and couldn't finish it.

At least she lets someone know when something is gifted to her. Unlike the Slackers.
I hope I didn’t come across as not liking her - I enjoy her vlogs...doesn't stop me being pig sick jealous of her living there and me in wet Uk

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there any good Disney people on YouTube who still get to go to Disney media events etc
Paging Mr Morro is pretty much the only one I watch

For theme park updates Theme Park Shark, Theme Park Obsession and Theme Park Stop are all very good. Especially Theme Park Stop

Reactions: 2
What pisses me off is lately they have taken Jackson on some rides, but they have been fast rides and not at all appropriate for a 14 month old. No Jenn , he did not loooove it, he looked scared! Perhaps, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh or small world, would be better, but no, they’re indoor rides, can’t possibly go on them, but totally okay to go inside stores and touch everything. They don’t care about their sons needs at all. Such hypocrisy

Reactions: 28
Nate is our favourite. Can be a little bit over positive but you can see he puts the effort in and try to tell you relevant information.

When Nate and the trackers did a similar video. Nate did more in a 15 min video then the trackers did in a 30 min one. You sometimes get a few little editing mistakes. But then again he doesn't spend 18 hours a day doing it

I would happily go for a beer with Nate. seams a genuine guy
Nate has the biggest heart!
• He always makes time for young Gracie and her family from the UK anytime she visits WDW. She has a medical condition and is wheelchair bound.
• He bought a birthday cake for a channel friend.
• And gives away some of the media swag he gets from events.

Reactions: 10
my suggestions would be...
- the tim tracker and now it's time for a secret vasectomy
-the tim tracker and now it's time to admit we were never infertile
-the tim tracker and now it's time to start saving for Jack$on's college fees
-the tim tracker and now it's time to admit we're hopeless
-the tim tracker and now it's time for another snack

What pisses me off is lately they have taken Jackson on some rides, but they have been fast rides and not at all appropriate for a 14 month old. No Jenn , he did not loooove it, he looked scared! Perhaps, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh or small world, would be better, but no, they’re indoor rides, can’t possibly go on them, but totally okay to go inside stores and touch everything. They don’t care about their sons needs at all. Such hypocrisy
As soon as he is 35" tall, they are probably going to take him on Barnstormer too and he will likely be terrified.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hope I didn’t come across as not liking her - I enjoy her vlogs...doesn't stop me being pig sick jealous of her living there and me in wet Uk
LOL!! Okay I understand now. LOL!! I'm stuck here in icky Alabama and dreaming of Disney. LOL!!

Reactions: 1
I can’t help but think that Jackson would enjoy the theming of the value resorts as opposed to the deluxe resorts. He doesn’t even know who these characters are...he’s not allowed to watch much tv. I can remember taking my son to Kings Island in Ohio when he was little and he spotted Scooby Doo and we had to follow him until he was able to meet him and get a picture with him. He knew who he was because he had seen the TV show. He was 4, but still. They are just the worst Parents ever. I think Tim might be better as a single Dad because he does everything for Jackson as it is. I have never seen her bathe him or change his diaper or even refer to it. That’s just weird. We know they read this stuff...why don’t they address it and tell us why. But instead they delete any negative comments. That shows me that they know they’re bad Parents.

Reactions: 6
As soon as he is 35" tall, they are probably going to take him on Barnstormer too and he will likely be terrified.
Though if T&J don’t cut out the sugar and carbs THEY WON’T FIT on the Barnstormer’s planes!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my suggestions would be...
- the tim tracker and now it's time for a secret vasectomy
-the tim tracker and now it's time to admit we were never infertile
-the tim tracker and now it's time to start saving for Jack$on's college fees
-the tim tracker and now it's time to admit we're hopeless
-the tim tracker and now it's time for another snack
The Tim Tracker and now it’s time to let Tim get some sleep

Reactions: 3
I read a comment on the video that said he will definitely love the big rides. Uh, not with the scared look on his face! Those kids are the ones who like to go higher on the swing set, drive fast in their little toy cars, go down the tall slide, or when you hold them and make them "fly" and they shout "again!" With a big smile on their face, etc. Jack$on only looked terrified. Poor thing.

My Mom was hoping Jackson would throw up on Jenn while riding ASS.

• Haha
And now it's time to stay home and stop the staycations.
And now it's time to flaunt how much money we waste.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.