Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disdad1984

Let’s all congratulate Lin on her new baby! She’s sure gonna have her hands full.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I broke down and watched some of the live show and someone asked why Lean didn’t go with them on the Contemporary staycation. Gin disappointingly said it’s because she doesn’t work on weekends.

That weekend really highlighted what worthless parents they are. Ok, every day does. But I wonder how much worse off Buddy would be if she weren’t around.

And these live videos just reinforce how useless they are as travel vloggers. I can’t count how many questions they answered with “I don’t know” or “I can’t remember”.
If the nanny said she can only work weekdays that would explain their new "plan" of Dim only vlogging on weekdays and them doing Lives or Home Vlogs on the weekends. She just can't be left alone with the kid at all.

• Wow
  • Sick

Southpaw33

VIP Member
They already have an extra bedroom in the house which is doubling as a storage locker.
I know but they can't be bothered decluttering it when they have one child and a nanny. Suddenly they will now? 😂 Tim even said in the vlog a day ago that they needed to make more room in their house. Ft. Pampers is going to become Mount St. Pampers.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I know someone briefly mentioned it a few pages back -

BUT the fact that we now know she's, indeed, pregnant and the fact that yesterday's vlog had her (knowingly pregnant) awkwardly avoiding Tim's (the husband who got her pregnant) kiss just makes me know 100% that -

THIS BITCH IS ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY CRAY-CRAY. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Forest

VIP Member
Let’s see, one toddler, three adults including the nanny, and they still can barely keep up with making one low-tech video a day and keeping their house tidy. A newborn is a great idea.

Unfortunately, they will get a boost in views for this, for a while anyway. Freaks on the internet love watching babies and kids and the Trackers are more than willing to sell out their kids for that sweet AdSense dime.

The channel will really tank in about a year or two. They will look even older and more out-of-shape. They have a core group of stans who will always watch their Truman Show, but they will fully lose their theme-park viewers to other channels who are doing it better.

Oh and Rachel Zegler is an asshole for giving these two attention. She should know better about child exploitation.

hcslacs

VIP Member
I broke down and watched some of the live show and someone asked why Lean didn’t go with them on the Contemporary staycation. Gin disappointingly said it’s because she doesn’t work on weekends.

That weekend really highlighted what worthless parents they are. Ok, every day does. But I wonder how much worse off Buddy would be if she weren’t around.

And these live videos just reinforce how useless they are as travel vloggers. I can’t count how many questions they answered with “I don’t know” or “I can’t remember”.

• Wow

MirroredSunglasses

I had to hate-watch most of the video on 1.5 speed because they both speak so childishly. I swear my middle school students sound more mature and use more advanced language than these two dingbats. It was so weird watching Tim stare into Jenn's soul whenever she spoke. It was like he was trying to psychically ensure that every word out of her mouth is correct. I don't get the sympathy for him, he's a control freak and he deserves all of her learned helplessness.

• Heart

MissFitness

I see them calling her some sort of "Lyn" name (Caitlyn, Bralyn). I do like the name Evelyn (I know it is an older name).
Something with the initials USB. Ursula (or Ulysses) Soybean Bojanowski. That way Tim can get his rocks off every time he says it's name

• Haha

pepsioz

Jesus fuck, I don’t even really know what to say. I have sat for about 5 mins thinking what to write as I’m in shock that this is happening. I genuinely thought she was pretending to want another one for the views etc. As you have all said, those poor kids 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 23

curvybookgirl

“Practice” what practice have you two had?? I’ve watched your videos since before Jackson was born and all I see is someone else raising your child for you!! As a single parent who was lucky to even get pregnant I treasure every moment with my son. I hated needing to leave him with childcare whilst I went to an actual job. You two do not deserve this opportunity to try parenting again!! I’m appalled 😡😡

• Heart

Loueylouay

VIP Member
So they are so worried about indoor dining and getting COVID before the cruise but they are not worried about Lyn in their house and where she might contract it?

• Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
FFS. I can’t believe they are having another one when they clearly are so happy when they are away from the J$. Those poor kids.

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I thought since they are stockpiling videos that maybe the cruise was soon. But considering how chaotic packing for a two night staycation was I can’t imagine she’d have time for a Live. Unless they just have Lean do all the packing for big trips.
We'll know the cruise is imminently soon when Ginn gets another atrocious spray tan.

• Haha
  • Sick