Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a new Tim Slacker Thread. This one is courtesy of @KismetNolie

1659900999016.png

The Slackers are doing a live stream right now where they played such classic hits as:

We aren't doing indoor dining
People steal strollers?
Bed Bugs? But my wife took a shower
The parks are purposely sabotaging my livelihood home movies
Tim works really hard and is at the parks for 5+ hours
I really want to do *insert activity* but I don't know how/where to do said activity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't know - i think the baby is about 8 weeks - looking at the ultrasound compared to weekly growth they look about the same.
Could be an old photo. I wouldn't put it past them with as many "first" cruises as they had to lie. On the other hand, I suspect them of milking every cent out of this pregnancy, so I'm sort of surprised they didn't say anything sooner.

And if Tim is really tracking her period that is just creepy beyond belief.

• Heart

merann109

i checked tattle this morning and when i just opened it now to 8 pages, i fucking knew it. what a fucking disaster. my heart hurts for jackson.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So let's recap what these two clowns discussed and/or implied today about Disney:

-Custodians just go around by themselves doing whatever they want.
-Pop Century is crawling with bed bugs
-Lots of people are getting their strollers and car seats stolen in the parks
-The Wish doesn't have elevators where the Trackers and their stans, all experienced engineers apparently, think they should be
-The parks are just too hot to visit for any length of time and Jenn said there are bright red, sweaty babies miserable inside: she feels "so bad" for them because they don't all leave after a few hours and nap the afternoon away and eat multiple meals in their deluxe resort, but make those babies stay in the sweltering heat all day.
-Disney doesn't open Garden Grill for breakfast because they don't have enough people working - the irony of these two saying anything about that.
Jenn is terrified of getting monkeypox from hotel sheets...but Tim told her he can smell bleach on them.
They don't eat indoors because--covid.

• Haha
  • Wow
I just got home from work so haven’t caught up on the thread yet, but the clip of Jenn presenting J with his Big Brother shirt is absolutely sending me. The way she holds it up to him and doesn’t say anything, but he can’t even read!! She is so clueless.

• Haha

Rebelle

VIP Member
BINGO

I figured they would've waited until J$ was around 5 or 6 to try for baby 2 so they could pawn off a lot of the work in raising the kid on their first miracle prop.
They didn’t wait bc of their own ages. Dim will be 41 when this child is born and she will be 39. Time is running out.

She is going to get to fucking huge, like to the point where it won’t be as funny. It’ll still be funny, but funny horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm only 5 minutes in and you can really tell how much they absolutely love not having J$ around them. They are gleeful.

Then, they eat, eat, eat....ok, our food just came out. What? You've been eating enough food for a meal this entire time. That wasn't your meal?

• Haha
  • Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
If the nanny said she can only work weekdays that would explain their new "plan" of Dim only vlogging on weekdays and them doing Lives or Home Vlogs on the weekends. She just can't be left alone with the kid at all.
I would be mortified if I was at home all day and had to have a nanny to look after my one kid. She probably stays in bed until lunchtime after Dim let’s Lean in gets up as Lean puts him down for his 4 hour nap then does an hour or so shit editing whilst watching Bravo until Dim comes home to take over from Stanny. She’s one shit parent.

YesNow

VIP Member
As someone with dear friends and family who have truly struggled with infertility, I cannot watch this one.

• Heart

ybme67

Chatty Member
She was noticeably not drinking in the Villains Lair video, which was shortly before July 4th. She also did not drink in the date/Boathouse/Cirque video.

Tim said she's due in March, so I think that makes her about 8 weeks right now?
Oh man. I would never announce it that early. She’s high risk.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I just can't with a woman pushing 40 who is "too anxious" to track her own fucking period.

I mean. REALLY? If you're that anxious to do even THAT, then you need to see a fucking psychiatrist already.

She could rant and rave about all the other shit she gets "anxious" about but...seriously... this is one that I've NEVER heard of - from ANYONE before.

A woman pushing 40 who is actively in the act of trying to get pregnant needs her fucking husband to track her periods for her?

So what happens? She never gets cramps? She never gets spotting? She never gets sore breasts? She never gets cravings? She never notices ANYTHING about how her body changes during ovulation and / or before her period to know the signs?

She just goes to the bathroom one day and runs out to tell Timmy - "Red stuff came out! I'm soooo scared!!!"

FUCK YOU, JENN. You seriously are a disservice to women everywhere with your bullfuckingshit. 🖕 🖕 🖕
Thank you! You said what I wanted to say and am too flabbergasted to put into words. As someone who struggled with infertility before I had my children, I cannot wrap my mind around this at all. I will never believe anything she ever said about struggling to get pregnant now. If she can't track her own cycles, then there could be no way she knew if she ovulated before, tracked her ovulation signs, waking temps, or anything else. Unless she fucking had Tim do all of that before, also, which would be unthinkable to me. I have more to say but have to step away from this right now because I am bothered too much by this. I really hope they get some real help because this is just unbelievable.

• Heart

EllaViolet

It’s really concerning to me, I get more and more bad ‘vibes’ from Jenn. I’ve never liked her from the start of me watching around 6 years ago, but she’s getting worse and worse.
Constantly berating or humiliating Tim on camera and not even editing it out. There’s always the sense that they’ve just had an argument right before the camera was switched on. She does just seem to be permanently annoyed at the poor guy.

My guess is he’s showing signs of having some independence, and her narcissistic personality disorder does not like that one bit. Guarantee if she had an actual real job and interacted with people on a regular basis, she’d have a new narcissistic supply lined up waiting so she can discard Tim as soon as she has no need for him anymore. In the meantime, Jackson is giving her the supply she needs, when she wants it.

I’ve been in two narcissistic abusive relationships, so I recognise all the signs now.

I actually feel sorry for Tim, he is totally trauma-bonded to her.
The only way he can get out, is if he researches narcissistic/emotional abuse for himself, otherwise he’s stuck with her hoping having another baby might change her. When really, another baby is just another person for her to manipulate.

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
LMAO

Tim keeps track of Ginn's periods because this useless excuse of human being can't even keep track of her bodily functions.
I was JUST about to comment on this! Holy shit, she's THAT useless of a human that she doesn't even know when her period starts each month?! YOUR BODY BASICALLY TELLS YOU when it's about to start.

• Wow

tpstyle

I think they know it’s a girl and are just waiting to make another corny gender reveal video. She’s had blood work done and because of her age they run all the tests for abnormalities and it reveals the gender as well.
My sister had her miracle baby last year after 8 years of trying. The fertility doctor told her she would not be able to have another without their help. Whelp, she’s pregnant again. Without help and a total surprise. Two boys-16 months apart. Her regular Ob-gyn said it happens more often than you’d think. She is very nauseous this time and was hoping it was a girl but it’s not.
I think people will stick around to see the baby and then Tim can kiss his channel goodbye. Nobody gives a fuck about Jenns breastfeeding schedule and where the diaper stations are. They lost followers when j$ was born and it will happen again. #homemovies

• Heart

Jen237

Chatty Member
So the entitled Trackholes are off to California as part of their “busy season” AKA Halloween.
Just a few thoughts 🤔
Despite not eating indoors right now, that rule does not include airports or indoor character breakfasts.
They’ll have to fly first class so their prop can sleep the entire 5 hour flight.
The educator/stanny PA, will accompany them, just because.
They’ll stay at the airport hotel, because it’s just so hard to manage their time and be organised to get to the airport on time, driving 12 miles to the airport.
Timmy won’t have to worry about his pathetic wife being left alone at Disneyland, thanks to the stanny, while he gets his mandatory massage.
They’ll make sure the have the largest room available at the Grand Californian with a fireworks/ theme park view.
J$ will be forced to ride the go coaster, because he loooved it sooo much last year.
Their trip will be shown over at least 3 to 4 weeks.
Mmmh, time will tell🤔

• Haha