Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rebelle

VIP Member
I’ve always said people who like the the snow are those that don’t have to do anything in it. They don’t shovel, clean off their car, have to go to work, have to go out in it, etc. That’s why they love it, they get to do fuckall when it snows.
That’s Jenn, but with her own children and basically any responsibility. Gets to do fuckall.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

ybme67

Chatty Member
Trackers: We're going to have a lot of Halloween videos this August!

Me: Please no, it's not Halloween season yet

Trackers: Actually, we're going to have a lot of pregnancy videos for the next 7 months!

Me: Can...can we go back to the Halloween stuff?
I’d even prefer to go back to hot dog videos

• Haha

Future Ghost

Well shit. Saw the news of their spawning on the TTT Fan FB page. Of course the stans are losing their minds. Some of their comments … geez they are insufferable.

I wonder what ailments they will pretend she has or the baby has to garner sympathy and views? And how far along will she be before she ends up in a wheelchair again.:rolleyes:

• Heart

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I haven't watched it yet....but seeing this..holy f*ck. First off...man was I wrong when I posted yesterday that she wasn't preggers. Secondly, if she can't even handle one kid..how the HELL is she going to handle 2??? Going from one to two kids was hard...and I worked! Oh hell...are we gonna hear about her sore nipples again?? Lord...I don't even know if I'll be able to hate watch them once that second one is born. I can hardly handle watching them now....all I do is scream at the TV when I do. I know I'll have more to say once I process all of this.

Tim Tracker #88: Oh hell no...not again.

• Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
Dim called her 'The Best Mom' with weird intensity, he really fucking said that. She was mid guffaw-cry. 🤮 They're talking about how they can't wait- for what?
YOU don't even raise J$, Lean does!

And yeah, J$ is totally on the money when he asked if his dingo ate the new baby. It's a reasonable question.

• Sick
  • Haha

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Have any of you seen the new YouTube channel “Cancel Tim and Jenn Tracker”? I commented on one of the videos and a stan replied. My response to that did not appear, so I must have been blocked. I re- wrote the response on another account, which also didn’t show up. How would a new channel know what other accounts to blockWhy would a channel that wants them cancelled delete my comment?

This leads me to believe that this channel which just started posting less than 24 hours ago is actually the Trackers or some crazy superstan. By pretending to attack the Trackers, they delete negative comments and ban people who actually dislike the Trackers, leaving only the initial negative comment and a Stan’s (or their) defence. It seems like they’re trying to minimise the number of “haters” by having the positive comments far outnumber the negative, and thereby reduce the “trolls” to the “unwell 3.”

If it is the Trackers and they have the time to do this, I guess they really are worried about their channel.

This is my initial comment. Below are the replies, including mine, which isn’t showing up. Tell me L G doesn’t sound like Tim.

841178A4-0840-4A95-A86C-42963F18F363.jpeg

2D77182C-97D1-42C7-B20B-6EEB4A3C4739.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
So let's recap what these two clowns and their stans discussed and/or implied today about Disney:

-Custodians just go around by themselves doing whatever they want
-Custodians sweep popcorn and clean barf, as if it is all that simplistic
-Pop Century is crawling with bed bugs
-Lots of people are getting their strollers and car seats stolen in the parks, an apparent rampant problem.
-The Wish doesn't have elevators where the Trackers and their stans, all experienced engineers apparently, think they should be
-The parks are just too hot to visit for any length of time and Jenn said there are bright red, sweaty babies miserable inside; she feels "so bad" for them because they don't all leave after a few hours and nap the afternoon away and eat multiple meals in their deluxe resort, but make those babies stay in the sweltering heat all day.
-Disney doesn't open Garden Grill for breakfast because they don't have enough people working - the irony of these two saying anything about that.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Hope it's another boy, she doesn't deserve a girl an probably only wanted another one for that reason, or if it is a girl I hope she truly HATES girly things an refuses all the princess shit as well as trying to be a mini me to that oaf of a mother it has

• Heart

Kikichick22

Chatty Member
In the TT FB fan group someone mentioned they’ll stop watching now and of course these freaks jump all over the comment.
2E90F3D4-6484-4957-9E8E-4FFD5B2BED65.jpeg

Oh nooooo *eyeroll*
1767E4B4-B354-4297-B87B-53EC0B9C17B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

littlejim1

I used to watch Tim and Jenn on the daily, even met them on a trip to Disney once and found them so nice. I remember thinking how special it was that they were able to conceive after them speaking quite deeply about infertility in the past, then just found it plain weird that 2 unemployed people who go a kids theme park countless times a week felt the need to get a nanny, and then bring them along with them to every little things to deal with their kid who was apparently so wanted!

now a second pregnancy is announced and something just doesn’t sit right with me about it. They don’t give their kid now all the attention they should, so why think it’s a good idea to bring in another? Plus it’s more than lucky for someone who’s struggled to get pregnant for 10 years to fall naturally over 3 years so it makes me feel very sceptical about the whole infertility thing, and I think that’s a horrendous thing to lie about!

i know most I’ve said has already been said on these threads, but as a long time lurker I finally irritated enough to have my own say!
Im sorry but can we talk about how riding a bike causes infertility?! What a shameful thing to say to all those who truly suffer from infertility! It took her awhile yes, but thats a side effect of birth control…they never attempted IVF and now wooowza she can have 2 kids in 2 years! They need to stop talking about infertility and bicycles!

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she is so opposed to kissing her own husband and at the end after they say now it’s time to pay the price it looks like he leaned in for another one and she cut it really quick
Yep.

That's because she's more in love with the camera at this point. Whether or not she wants to admit it. :rolleyes:

1659989286142.png

• Sick
  • Haha

JssLG317

VIP Member
For 2 idiots who are so clearly concerned about projecting the “we’re so high and mighty above all others” image, they have got to be the laughing stock of the vlogging community, especially from others who have kids. It would be one thing, MAYBE, if she had some major physical handicap…but her only physical handicap is excessive eating. I would be so mortified to have a nanny with us everywhere we went.

Bojos…you are not fucking celebrities!! You are not important above others!! And you’re kid is certainly no genius!!

(Hope all the exclamation points helped them read that)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

peteykirch

VIP Member
To be fair, my girlfriend and I roughly know when our periods are. Of course, different situation and all( sorry tmi). What context was it in? Like was it a control thing?
Ginn admitted she couldn't keep track of it and would forget so that's why she assigned it to Dim.

• Sick
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
To be fair, my girlfriend and I roughly know when our periods are. Of course, different situation and all( sorry tmi). What context was it in? Like was it a control thing?
I haven't seen it. I read what xmasbdaygirl said. It read like she can't be bothered to know or track or understand it, so Tim does it. Please tell me this isn't true. Nobody else should solely track your own fucking period. This reads like she is a brood mare.

• Haha
  • Sad

Rat a tat tat

Chatty Member
I hope she gets haemorrhoids the size of Jackson's head sitting on her ass in that wheelchair looking for attention ... That poor child #2 🙄

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If you have time to go to Home Goods for shits and giggles to go Halloween shopping in the middle of the week and day in AUGUST, you have time to:

- pay your taxes on time
- clean your house
- evict the Ft Pampers mice
- take care of your grass
- get back in touch with the stupid home organizer lady to get your garage organized
- get back in touch with whoever is supposed to be designing your new tshirts
- shower
- meal plan
- freeze fruit
- practice driving around the neighborhood
- take some grammar lessons

• Heart