Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Dim is vehemently against adopting. It’s in the video where they state they’re infertile. He gets weirdly defensive when mentioning adoption.
The trackers can’t even figure out genie+, there’s no way they’re going to figure out the foster or adoption system. Plus, what if they get (in their words) an ~urban~ baby???

Speaking of genie+, since Ginn doesn’t have the Disney app on her phone, despite being a Disney vlogger, it doesn’t shock me she can’t manage to take a break from blocking people to download a fucking period app.

Personal anecdote: I’m adopted but “pass” because I sort of look like my dad. Always a laugh when someone who doesn’t know tries to explain how adopting “isn’t the same” or “they wouldn’t love the baby as much” in front of myself or my parents lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

erry

VIP Member
With all the lies and contradictions Jenn leaves in, I can only imagine the shit that actually gets cut out.
It’s the small shit for me. Like why lie about a pregnancy test?!?!?
I am thinking those infertile vids might be taken down. Then again, they are so messy, they’ll leave them up.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ah yes, why didn't Disney bother coming up with a pointless one-time "First Haircut since Harmony Barbershop Opened During the Pandemic Because Dimmy Bojo Spammed Us with Calls and Insisted on the First Child to Enter the Magically-covid-free indoor space to be Buddy Bojo the Golden Child so he Could Receive the 'Liesl Von Trapp's Boyfriend in The Sound of Music' Haircut Special" certificate????
View attachment 1480787
Loris are the new Karens.
Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 3.06.01 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

2020planner

VIP Member
The car conversation was so strange and sad. For some reason Tim still loves her and she’s basically telling him she’s annoyed when he talks to her. Well maybe if she didn’t sleep in every morning there would be time to listen!
Something felt so off. Tim seemed genuinely happy and she wouldn’t even let him peck her on the cheek!
I liked when they're in the car and she says she... "turned the camera on because I wanted to see what you thought of lunch that was delicious and then you just started like a word vomit..." :rolleyes:

I was like WTF, Jenn.
Look in the fucking mirror.
Everything that comes out of your mouth is "word vomit."

And who the hell would talk like that ...ON CAMERA... to describe how their husband is speaking!?!?

Jenn = 🖕

1660009303326.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly, it still sends my blood pressure through the roof knowing they lied about their struggles. Fertility issues and miscarriages have wracked my family for generations with a lot of unaddressed trauma there. It's not something you lightly toss about so to sit there like, 'oh, yeah, we just couldn't be arsed trying back then lol but it's lucrative now so SURPRISE!' is just...eurgh.

Every day, they continue to surprise me with how they lower the bar.
I am on the same page. I cannot get over this lol. There is no way they struggled for YEARS. First of all, they never even explained what trying meant. Did they even ask a doctor to check if she needed some progesterone? Do IUIs? Check sperm Count? I’ve known them long enough now to know that they would have made content out of that so… I’m really just left to assume it was 100% a lie.
I’m sorry for all of your losses in your family. I lost my first pregnancy in a missed miscarriage and it destroyed me. And it took an entire year to get pregnant again. And.. I don’t even consider THAT infertility really.. but unlike Jenn I went to the doctor and got medication and an endometrial scratch and finally got my daughter!

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I just realized both of the "We're Pregnant" videos were staged from their bedroom (not the usual sad couch).....it's a really gross choice to nod to the location of the conception. :sick::sick::sick:

These two are messed up
New Patreon level. Bedrooooom vlogggggs! Help Tim track Jenn's pregnancy stages, remind her to take her prenatal vitamins, and watch her block and ban the hAtErS LIVE! + you'll get an autographed Pampers box shipped to you when StannyLean has the time.

$1,000/month level.

(Honestly I hope this remains a joke.)

• Haha
  • Sick

Artoo Detoo

Chatty Member
To quote my friends when they heard the announcement

Threepio. “Oh dear”
Master Luke. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”
Darth Vader “Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

• Haha
  • Heart

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Scrolling through the comments, most are just nauseating bs from the stans, but found a few notable ones

Screenshot_20220809-212725_YouTube.jpg

What J$ means is "its about time I can interact with a child"

Screenshot_20220809-212520_YouTube.jpg

Sarah STFU...this is doing nothing but giving them content ideas 🤢🤢🤢

Screenshot_20220809-212345_YouTube.jpg

I laughed way too hard at this one.

• Haha
  • Wow

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
I skipped ahead s bunch of pages to type this. Someone with "fertility" issues does not announce at 8 weeks. You hope and pray your baby lives to the 12 week appointment, and then the 20 week scan. You don't turn your barely there baby into a sideshow attraction. Fucking liars.
Her "fertility issues" were because of being on birth control and not knowing when her period was...hence why Tim had to track it for her. :rolleyes: Lies...alllll lies.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Jennbo’s water works start because 39 is when her mom died & she’s been worried all year she was going to die at 39 🙄🙄🙄

Tim only wants to know where they should go on their baby moon. He is such a self centered dick.

• Sick
  • Wow

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
I’m seriously stunned they told the world before they even passed the 3 month mark. This is how desperate they are for views.

I cannot even.

Ginn will be even more obnoxious and codependent than ever before.

• Sad

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
That's pretty much exactly it.

Tim: I asked Jenn if she had started her period yet.
Jenn: Was I supposed to? Cause Tim is the one who kind of keeps track of that. Cause if I do it, if I'm the one keeping track it gives me anxiety. So Tim has been keeping track.
What a strange conversation. She straight up can not keep up with her period. And how does Timmy boy know if she has or has not started? Is he looking for products in the trash? Does he notice when she is bleeding during sex? Does he have a calendar notification on his phone? Neither of these two have any organizations skills, but yet he knows when she should be on her period.

• Sick

travesty

VIP Member
Why three rows??

Front Row - Dim and Stanny
Middle Row - Miracle Prop #2 and DeJennerate
Third Row - Miracle Prop #1 (sorry Buddy your seasons didn't pan out, so they are going to focus on the reboot).
I laughed, but it's actually quite sad. I see poor J being left in the dust, especially if the new prop is a girl.

• Sad

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they’re acting like Halloween only happens early in Orlando when she just got through saying that she’s seeing other people post pictures on Instagram of Halloween stuff in stores. Halloween is out in stores everywhere I mean yeah they’re probably a few stores that are behind but it’s pretty much nationwide that it’s starting to come out earlier every year it’s not an Orlando Special thing 🙄
I don’t understand why she is so opposed to kissing her own husband and at the end after they say now it’s time to pay the price it looks like he leaned in for another one and she cut it really quick
When Dim mentioned that only America celebrates Halloween, I screamed at the screen that we celebrate Halloween here in Canada too. Dumbass!

• Haha
  • Wow