Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mopsy75

VIP Member
OMG - i am so disgusted by Jenn's lies. Nauseous my ass. you don't eat like a cow when you are sick to your stomach asshat. i carried each of my children the same - nauseous 24/7. all i could keep down for the first 6 months of my pregnancies were ginger ale and saltine crackers (on a good day). i actually lost weight and the doctors were concerned about the babies b/c of this. Thankfully all my children were born healthy. This asshat continues to gain weight. She is only doing it for the clicks. Why are people so pulled into these lies? I don't want their life, i am not jealous of their life, i feel for their children (UGH - it hurts to say that plural). and as for Timmy tracking her cycle - WTF!!!!! Never would i want my husband to do this. As women, we are well aware of when this happens each month. again, another lie. UGH!!!!! thanks for listening.

Reactions: 25
I never intended to create an account and join in but man, Jenn really is getting to me and I can’t look away!

I still can’t tell if she’s pregnant but maybe she thinks a good way to promote fertility is to eat for 2 BEFORE you get pregnant.

Todays video made my skin crawl. Jenn was acting so weird at the bakery. Almost like they got in a fight right before. She almost ate her whole empanada even though Tim wanted a bite.

The car conversation was so strange and sad. For some reason Tim still loves her and she’s basically telling him she’s annoyed when he talks to her. Well maybe if she didn’t sleep in every morning there would be time to listen!
Something felt so off. Tim seemed genuinely happy and she wouldn’t even let him peck her on the cheek!
I think you guys will be seeing a lot of new folks around here, myself being one. I was a former cast member from the mid 90’s, and those 2 were a way to bring back memories, and see environments I was familiar with. Over the years I think the 2 people we see now are totally different in the head. My girlfriend and I lost it when we saw Dim goto that balloon festival while there was a likelihood of still having COVID. That was just the nail in the coffin.…we probably have been hate watching for about a year now and just unsubscribed, and cleaned up our subscription list. I guess we just got kinda sick of the grifter type in general....but…I feel it was all different long ago.

Technically I think we’d be considered ”The Kind People Next Door”…but fook the Trackers

Last edited:
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
It sounds the only thing that stopped them from announcing even earlier than 8 weeks was because they didn't have their ultrasound picture yet to show to the stans. :rolleyes:
#priorities

"J¢ is such a well-behaved toddler and that made me want another baby even more!" That's because you barely even have to take care of him or watch him or pay attention to him. She's so fucking dense.

• Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jennbo’s water works start because 39 is when her mom died & she’s been worried all year she was going to die at 39 🙄🙄🙄

Tim only wants to know where they should go on their baby moon. He is such a self centered dick.
You'd think if she was so concerned that she would die young like her mother, she would have taken much better care of herself.

Using sun screen, wearing hats, eating healthier.

You are born and raised in Florida, your mother died from Skin Cancer, and you parade out and about not using sun screen, not wearing shirts that are SPF graded, etc.

• Heart

Caramadden0404

If you’re a 39 year old woman AND you’re actively trying to get pregnant AND you still can’t track your own menstrual cycle, you don’t deserve to procreate. If tracking your own period gives you anxiety to the point that you can’t deal with it, YOU NEED HELP, NOT ANOTHER CHILD.

I look forward to new folks joining tattle and I look forward to watching the channel implode, but I also feel like we’re witness to the prequel of a family gone terribly wrong. Guess the Slackers will have lots of home movies to watch as they wonder why Buddy is in juvie for trying to set Ft Pampers on fire, Buddina rips wings off the moths flying around their various trash piles, 600-lb Ginn yells for another plastic bottled spicy water from her permanent bed on the couch and Dim is completely bald, half blind and toothless, but “all in all, it’s a fantastic life!”

Guess he’s okay with continuing to pay other humans to watch his spawn and having 3 children to pay for. This is a train wreck you can see from hundreds of miles away. 🥴🗑🔥

The mice are celebrating the multiple high-rise cardboard towers that will be getting built in their neighborhood in a few months. Movin’ on up!!
I know someone else speculated awhile ago that Gin probably never wanted kids. Instead of owning up to it they made up the story about being infertile. I think Dim finally realized he might as well get something out of her and convinced her to stop taking birth control. They played off the infertile story because they knew the stans would eat that up. Dim probably promised Gin that he would raise the kid and not make her lift a finger. I think the nanny was Dim's concession for her to start trying for miracle 2$. The nanny is just reassurance that she would not have any part in the child rearing. Just my theory!

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR MAIN DISHES….

two empanadas is a main course HOLY FUCK

“it was very airy but also dense”
you stupid fucking bitch

Tim you are Bi-curious…you are definitely not Epicurious….you refuse to eat anything that isn’t meat, cheese, and sweets

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Definitely put in a complaint to YOUTube, requesting that the video be taken down. That's the way the "Plaid Hero" got the video he and his child were in taken down from Best Life and Beyond's channel, giving them a strike.

Here's the funniest parody video of of the "Columbia Incident" for anyone who may have missed it. Courtesy of @Cap'n John Dee. 😂

We need one of the BLAB Tattlers with the video skills to put together a video compilation of the Trackers bitching and complaining about Disney every single week. Such great Disney ambassadors. 😅

• Heart

Future Ghost

Jenn’s face when it turns out to be another boy….I seriously can’t with the crazy eyes. She looks like a total psychopath. I have no doubt that she’ll milk being pregnant for everything she can. Cleaning is now completely out of the question. It’ll either be too physically demanding or she’ll claim the product smells bother her. Dim already looks like a ragged mess, he’s going to just keel over at some point taking care of 3 children. Sooner or later she’s going to need to at least pretend to be a functioning adult partner. What happens when one kid needs to here and the other needs to go there. Dim can’t be in multiple places at once.
View attachment 1486621

I don’t feel sorry for Dim. Not anymore. I did at first when the Ginncubator had J¢ and Dim obviously did 99.9999% of the parenting. But, he knows what a useless piece of crap she is as mother (come on Dimmy, you know it’s true) and yet he still chose to have $pawn2. He deserves everything he gets. And if something does happen, and he does keel over, she is up shit creek.

• Heart

notasponsor

Chatty Member
The only reason they want to go on a babymoon is so they can go on a trip and leave J$ at home. It's the perfect excuse to not take him on a trip without the stans asking questions. They can pretend he doesn't exist... which is pretty much what Ginn does everyday.

I hope Nanny Lean is charging double for the new baby. Milk the Trackers for all they're worth.

J$ is not going to take the new baby well. They won't prepare him at all for it. It will be a huge shock for him.

Hippotracks

Jenn talking about a flapper costume she bought years ago. She said she's pretty sure it doesn't fit her anymore.

Tim's thinking I GUARANTEE it doesn't fit you anymore.

• Haha

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This story came up on my Facebook. With Miracle Prop #2 on the way, Tim and Jenn, I know you definitely will not do this, but I'm gonna say it anyway. You put your child, now children, in danger when you put their lives out on the internet. If you don't knock it the fuck off, we will see a story about your children like this. Here's your chance to make a change and stop exploiting your child(ren). It's irresponsible.

So, in a nutshell, Jenn's anxiety makes it so she cannot keep track of her period. But she can broadcast the daily routine of her toddler for all the psychos/pedos of the world to see and that doesn't freak her out at all. Got it.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.55.02 AM.png

Kyle and JoJo had put a photo of their flight screen from the airport on their insta, I don't remember which one, or if it was both. It seems like a stan met them in the Honolulu airport, with leis, and offered them a ride to Aulani in his Tesla. Which they took him up on instead of paying for an Uber. That was incredibly dangerous for them too. I think these YouTubers/Disney vloggers have absolutely zero common sense.

• Wow
  • Heart
I don’t think I can cope with another 9 months of hearing Tim refer to “We” every time they talk about her being pregnant. “We are pregnant” “we think we’ve just had a contraction”

• Haha