Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bhg469

Chatty Member
Did the Tim Tracker Confessions page already get taken down? I woke up to notifications that I had comments under my comments but it’s gone and I can’t search for it anymore.
I Don't use instagram so I can't say but whoever did it should absolutely do a twitter account!

Reactions: 7

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I think Dim is so hard on J$ because Dim even though hitting the YouTube lottery is the black sheep of his family.

He skated by his entire life, and he's going to be hard on J$ because he wants the best for him, and wants him to be accomplished.

It's backwards thinking, but I could see it being true.
Honestly being hard on a kid can backfire just as much as not encouraging what they enjoy an taking care of their mental health, hes a absolute idiot

I was put into dancing an performing at age 2 an was expected to be winning my competitions as well as getting lead roles, plus keep up with school work, if you think dance mom's is crazy that's NOTHING to actual championships an how hard it is, I grew to honestly hate it all an not only did my health get screwed up but I refuse to allow my future kids any part of it now, plus at 18 I had had enough an all those years of hard work was for nothing because I refuse to even get on the floor at party's now

Push a kid an they will grow to hate it all, I won't be surprised if J grows to hate theme parks an disney with how they force it on him

JssLG317

VIP Member
Same. It's too bad in the real world it's followed by winter - the worst season of all. I can't stand the cold.
Agreed!! If I could convince my family to move out of PA, we’d be anywhere outside of the snow/ice belt.

Darktrooper0205

So the entitled Trackholes are off to California as part of their “busy season” AKA Halloween.
Just a few thoughts 🤔
Despite not eating indoors right now, that rule does not include airports or indoor character breakfasts.
They’ll have to fly first class so their prop can sleep the entire 5 hour flight.
The educator/stanny PA, will accompany them, just because.
They’ll stay at the airport hotel, because it’s just so hard to manage their time and be organised to get to the airport on time, driving 12 miles to the airport.
Timmy won’t have to worry about his pathetic wife being left alone at Disneyland, thanks to the stanny, while he gets his mandatory massage.
They’ll make sure the have the largest room available at the Grand Californian with a fireworks/ theme park view.
J$ will be forced to ride the go coaster, because he loooved it sooo much last year.
Their trip will be shown over at least 3 to 4 weeks.
Mmmh, time will tell🤔
Watch out Pence and Big Fella! Florida gang members are coming!

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
The how he tracks is what I want to know… it’s so damn bizarre. My husband never had a clue unless I told him. No observational skills. I wouldn’t let Tim track when the lawn people came, must less my period. I wanted to slap her when she seem clueless that she missed her period. The co-dependence is beyond.
He probably just has a iperiod tracker or something on his phone and when she starts he enters the info and when she ends he does the same so it will tell you when you’re ovulating next and when your next period is due, that’s what I use

lucyricardo

How long did it actually take them to get pregnant with this one? It couldn't have been long at all.
Also...it's shocking to see what Jenn looked when Jackson was a baby to what she looks like now. When did the weight gain really begin?

mjm9

VIP Member
Timing wise, how does this affect their future cruise trips?
I remember playing around with her getting pregnant on or just after the Fantasy.

24 weeks is around Halloween or early November, depends when the immaculate conception occurred.

mjm9

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #88: Always Expect The Unexpected!

Last edited:

Commobore

VIP Member
I dread to imagine what Prop 2.0's gimmick's gonna be. Jackpot was the Miracle Child, Buddy, yada-yada and the absolute best at every profession known to man. They'll have to come up with something to bolster the new kid at the expense of all that attention forced on him.

Reactions: 6

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Doesn't a club sandwich have deli meat? She was just chowing down on enough sandwiches for 2 last weekend. 🤦‍♀️

If they end up getting a cuntcierge suite, no doubt Ginn will whine about not being to go on slides, not being able to use the steam shower, not being able to use their personal hot tub...

Sometime in March she'll get mercury poisoning from inhaling buckets of shrimp and fish and nurse a vodka hangover as soon as the baby is popped out and handed over to its new mom, Stanny Lean.
I think it was roasted turkey...so it was actual cooked turkey. I could be wrong though.

**Edit to add** I found the video and took a screenshot: Looks like roasted turkey...so not deli meat.

1660078279570.png

travesty

VIP Member
I wasn't impressed by either. Didn't care for Crumbl or Gideon's.
Though, a 5 lb. Gideon's cookie could be useful if needed for a weapon, in a pinch. :ROFLMAO:
I recently tried Crumbl and really loved 2 out of the 4 cookies I tried, so maybe it all depends on the flavor. Both happened to be chocolate with different toppings.