Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
😂 I saw it at 21K views after 6 hours up.
So gained 15K overnight.
For a channel that boasts 883K subscribers that’s only a 4.07% viewership ratio.
Additionally.....

TTT averaged 79.91K views for the past week, which is a 9.04% viewer engagement.

Whereas PMM has a 51.47% viewer engagement.

note: I am only talking views to subscribers ratios.

TTT will still continue to put out crap and bring in more money than the average hard working 9 to 5 person. Because they post so many videos.

Let’s say they are in the $10 per 1K views range.
That’s $50 for every 5K views.
If they average 80K in views that is $800 for that one video!
$800 x 5 = $4,000 per week

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

Auntyg

One of the worst things you can do for the environment is procreate. No amount of teslas and reusable bags are going to help. They're creating another garbage generating human. Fuck the trackers!

mjm9

VIP Member
Does that original 21K take into account who was watching during the live?? The Trackholes heydays are over, but they are still making more off of YT than they would if they took “real” jobs. These 2 are not cut out to work and grifting is easy for them. #homemovies
No.
That was just something I noticed after the LIVE was over and it had been posted for 6 hours.
I occasionally like to note things here to help us gauge if they are buying views.

captainn00dles

In their own words, "nobody" watched this vlog, then. The numbers are similar to the NASA and Zoo vlogs. She said people didn't watch those and seemed all bummed.

Guess this explains her little rant about Patreon and SuperChats. She probably wishes they had wracked up that money before now. I believe even more that they will start these soon to make sure they can easily buy their new electric bus, baby gear, pay Stanny more, and maybe get a bigger house. 🙄
Don’t be surprised to see them pushing more sponsored content. I about fell over laughing when the carpetbagger plugged helix sleep. That’s right a dude who lays in more hotel beds than a hooker. Was the person they chose to plug mattresses.

• Haha

elliebee27

VIP Member
Imagine if they could make it a more Disney-focused TRAVEL blog about how to handle the varying ages of your kids as they grow. All the tips and tricks that are helpful for people spending cash on those vacations: the baby care stations, appropriate rides and things to do per age, where to get food and things you need, that'd have been mildly successful but because they are morons who KNOW NOTHING and don't even try... I would have appreciated things like that when mine was little and I was scrambling because we ran out of diapers or something!

Another vlogger my family is a fan of recently left her company to start her own, which is great for her, but watching her live the other night I realized… it’s not just tracker stans that are bizarre.
I really like Molly but don't like duckfist so I am kind of 'ugh' about it (why does someone use the nickname DUCKFIST? what the hell???). The stans of anyone are weird but Disney vlogger stans are something else.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Jenn:I thought since everything is Tim's responsibility and Tim's fault that I would check his sperm count. I was right, it was really really low, but then I remembered I can only count to 5.
I bet she can count to at least 10….. maaaaybe even 20, as long as she hasn’t yet lost any fingers or toes she uses to help her count, due to potential future diabetic neuropathy. 🥴

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Crumble is right by my house. We went there once. It can't hold a candle to insomnia or Gideon's.
I wasn't impressed by either. Didn't care for Crumbl or Gideon's.
Though, a 5 lb. Gideon's cookie could be useful if needed for a weapon, in a pinch. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
That poor child Part 2.

What will she do if it’s another boy?
Perhaps they'll raise him gender neutral and then later down the road claim that he identifies as nonbinary or female, I want to say there was some other vlogger who did something similar with one of their kids and then I want to say even one of the vlogger's transitioned themselves. I know we talked about it here when Dimmy was buying lady's clothes awhile back.

Webster101

Chatty Member
I am on the same page. I cannot get over this lol. There is no way they struggled for YEARS. First of all, they never even explained what trying meant. Did they even ask a doctor to check if she needed some progesterone? Do IUIs? Check sperm Count? I’ve known them long enough now to know that they would have made content out of that so… I’m really just left to assume it was 100% a lie.
I’m sorry for all of your losses in your family. I lost my first pregnancy in a missed miscarriage and it destroyed me. And it took an entire year to get pregnant again. And.. I don’t even consider THAT infertility really.. but unlike Jenn I went to the doctor and got medication and an endometrial scratch and finally got my daughter!
I too had a miscarriage in the early 80's.

• Heart
  • Sad

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Along with keeping track of her peiods (that's sick) he was probably monitoring everything else so she wouldn't have to a damn thing except ride the bearded weiner.:sick::sick::sick:
It honestly weirds me out that HE was the one to track everything, like did he when she was at her most fertile demand they do it 🤢🤢 how far did the control go? it just makes him even worse than her if this is the type of relationship they have, if he was going monitor anything an keep track of things then it should have been her diet tbh

I'm not. It's WAY easier to disclose you can't have kids instead of simply saying you DON'T want kids. By saying they can't have kids, it garners sympathy and keeps their fans engaged. If they came out and just flat out said "we prefer being DINKs and don't want to change our lives at all/we don't want kids", they'd very well lose a ton of fans who disagree with a kid-free lifestyle (likely all those who pitched a fit over them doing the PP donation).

Tim would rather have the money and views and Jenn the money and sympathy/attention. They don't care about the truth one bit.
That's true, anything for the sympathy bs, they remind me of that religious couple who faked a miscarriage, apparently the man surprised the woman by using a pregnancy test in the toilet after she went, they got massive views about it then like 3 days later they announced she "lost" it, when in reality the toilet gave a fake positive test, they freaked out because it was fake then had to try an save themselves by telling people they had lost the baby, those two are as bad as these two asswipes

Webster101

Chatty Member
I don't anything to happen to this precious baby- it's the parents' and situation I have a problem with. They had to hire help to handle a precious toddler, so there's a lot I'll keep to myself but with their life style, I'd of sure thought about this long & hard. Now ole Timmeh will have that camera tied to her V when she gives birth- kick his ass too or kick him out of the hospital..

The Tim Tracker #88, what have I done now, more strollers on the horizon.

Last edited:

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
He probably just has a iperiod tracker or something on his phone and when she starts he enters the info and when she ends he does the same so it will tell you when you’re ovulating next and when your next period is due, that’s what I use
HE has it- not her 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I have a lot to catch up on as we've just come back from our 8 day trip to WDW.

We were at MK on the 31st but sadly did not see Dim & Gin as I was making sure my kid was having fun and doing everything he wanted to do. I'm a terrible parent like that 🤷‍♀️

Ended up seeing quite a few other vloggers including Adam Hattan and Kyle Pallo :sick: which my entire family ended up in the background at one point. You can see me explaining to my husband who he is and what a whiny little bitch he is :ROFLMAO: which brings me to my next question - how do I get the video taken down or report that my kid is in it and I don't approve? Not only did we end up in that one but in live stream for Ear to Ear Magic that day as well. WTF? AK was crawling with them that day.
Haven't done it but I believe you go through youtube themselves, I think it's maybe through the report option then under infringes my rights, if you are clearly identified then am sure they have to take it down if you state no permission to be filmed was given, but if you aren't clearly identified in it then I've heard from others say YT won't bother removing it

RightYouLot

i finally un subscribed today. (y)

TIP: You can do your bit by just watching 1 minute of their videos, downvoting and then watching a different Disney vlogger straight after for 2 minutes. This will show YouTube that their videos are not useful and it will hurt their reach.
I dont wanna give them a view lol