Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dingdangdong

She seems genuinely happy when she’s swinging that pee stick around. I think she desperately wants a daughter.

Reactions: 6

Rebelle

VIP Member
Seems the left side has a big chunk missing!
Could be the direction he parts his hair when styled? My 3yr old has a little “grownup” haircut and the one entire side is shaved up to the part. I don’t have to constantly try to make a straight line in the part with a comb on a wiggly toddler who’s excited to go out.

I wouldn’t doubt for a second that Buddy has access to full scissors though.

mjm9

VIP Member
Have you seen how much their patreon has made? It’s crazy! I hadn’t watched AllEars in awhile anyway, but I did watch the new channel’s first two videos and there’s definitely a different vibe to them. Tuning into that twitch stream though… her fans are just as crazy as the Trackers.
On her Instagram page it appears Hot Topics is one of her sponsors.

mjm9

VIP Member
If they are smart they are insured for business loss and loss of income
😳 I was not aware of such insurance existing!

Wow, getting insured for being lazy, entitled and out of touch with their audience causing their views to drop AND they still get PAID!!

What is this insurance called?

• Wow
I agree, that's why I mentioned it. I've stayed at many, many hotels in my years and I've never smelled bleach on the actual sheets. Sometimes, there is a residual cleaner smell in the room, but not the sheets.
If I don’t smell bleach in a hotel room I take it as a sign it wasn’t thoroughly cleaned and start inspecting it 🤷‍♂️

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
which brings me to my next question - how do I get the video taken down or report that my kid is in it and I don't approve? Not only did we end up in that one but in live stream for Ear to Ear Magic that day as well. WTF? AK was crawling with them that day.
Via YouTube.

Search Google for Youtube Help, privacy complaint report.

Unsure if there’s an opportunity to explain, you do not feel comfortable contacting the creator first and simply want YouTube to handle it.

bhg469

Chatty Member
Agreed!! If I could convince my family to move out of PA, we’d be anywhere outside of the snow/ice belt.
We moved from Buffalo a year ago. Family is still behind and I wish they would come but my mental health is vastly improved. I admitted here that I was on multiple anti depression meds for over a year before and now I'm off them completely.

That cookies was delicious!
And fuck your Jenn!
Crumble is right by my house. We went there once. It can't hold a candle to insomnia or Gideon's.

• Heart

Future Ghost

More like first name: Taxson, Middle name: Property. A yearly reminder to pay their taxes on his birthday.
Or first name: Payton, middle name: Taxson

(and no offense to any of you with a child named Payton; i’m sure you pay your taxes on time ;) )

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don't know. I had a lot of trouble conceiving. Multiple doctors, nothing wrong that they could tell, just not falling pregnant. After 6 years I finally got pregnant. Had my son. The literal first time we had sex after having the baby I got pregnant with my daughter!
You are meant to be more fertile just after the birth, so that would make sense in your case, but Jackson is 2 1/2 and they’ve actually been trying for this one.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
It's not a rumor. He said it.

@26:26 in the vlog, he starts by talking about why they bring J. to SeaWorld / Discovery Cove and his personal memories of SeaWorld.
@26:50 or so, he says that marine biology was his ultimate plan / his "life goal"

Yep. There is also a part in a q&a live from 3 or so years ago where he says this as well. They both answer what they actually wanted to do for jobs and Jenn thought she would be a history teacher 😅 and Tim said marine biologist.

• Haha

HiJenn

Since we know she is actually knocked up again I'm really surprised that they didn't just wait and announce on the Wish cruise... There were lots of great ideas people threw out that would have probably gotten them way more views than this shitty announcement
If she didn't plan for Jo's bday, she's not planning for a baby reveal.

The first time happen to overlap with a free disney trip

Maybe they can name it "Tackson" so Timmy isn't left out.
I can see this happening, esp if it is a girl. Jackson starts w a J for Jen and they have the same birthday month, and the new baby (girl) will start with a T for Tim since they may share the same birthday month.

What was her moms name?

Bellatrix221

That's new to me, is it normally for places to wash sheets in bleach 🤨 if anything shouldn't the bleach be coming from the cleaners doing the bathroom an floors? I'd imagine the sheets would be done in the industrial washers an on a very high heat

We didn't even use bleach to wash the laundry in the care home an you can imagine just what we had to clean off sheets, clothes, blankets an everything else
Exactly! I work for a hospital and bleach is a common allergy for people so you are definitely correct about the industrial washers on very high heat with mild detergent used! Same for the towels and such as well for hospitals and hotels

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
It would be cut wispy in the front like that for 2 reasons:
First, so when you style it to the side it lays nicer across the head.
Second, so when you choose not to style it he doesn’t look like Lloyd Christmas.
Like layers for dudes right?