Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caramadden0404

Conspiracy theory time….

The reason we haven’t seen Stanny Nanny Lynn Lean is because she’s actually pregnant with the demon replicant!!! 🤣🤣🤣🙀🙀🙀

so Jenn is just eating and eating and eating to get fatter to look pregnant when actually Stanny is actually a surrogate…which is why they picked someone who resembles Jenn, waddle and all
Same thoughts...

• Heart
Reactions: 7

hcslacs

VIP Member
There were definitely some weird interactions between Dim and Gin in the shopping video such as the word vomiting and the almost smooching.

And again, either she thinks these are cute and the Stans will eat it up or she doesn’t pay attention and she keeps whatever she can in. I also think these show a little more insight into their off-camera lives. I think they spend so much time together they really don’t have much to talk about to each other.

Sadly, they did seem happier without the Buddy around. They are probably glad they don’t have to keep asking him questions and then answering for him and so on.

Dim kept bragging about how tall he is. But he didn’t seem to tower over the fridge in the background. Is he really that tall? Google is very inconsistent in giving his height.

I’ll chime in on Gideons/Crumbl. I think the cake slices are much better than the cookies at Gideons. And Crumbl is hit or miss depending on the flavor. This week has a few that look interesting but I haven’t had a chance to try them yet.

hcslacs

VIP Member
Has Dim acted amorously to Gin before like that? Not to defend her, but she seemed caught off guard by it and surprised he was acting that way on camera? But then I can’t explain why she keeps it the video. Maybe too much late night editing after a few off-camera glasses of wine?

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Dudes…

I feel like this bitch is pregnant…they are so grossly loving in this vlog🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Life has gotten in the way of paying close attention to the Snackers. When is the last time she drank on camera, ate seafood or clearly drank a caffeinated beverage?

I’m also beginning to think she is pregnant. Don’t ask me why, but something has been off.

I think this time they are actually doing the right thing and not telling the internet at 6 weeks like they did with J$. It also would not surprise me if they did whatever the process is to choose the gender so Ginn gets her mini-me. I mean, more power to them. I’d rather they spend their easy-earned money on that than $40,000 Roy Disney Suite cruises.

bhg469

Chatty Member
Deep down, Tim yearns to be out in his old pick up truck spinning donuts in the fields, drinking moonshine and shooting empty beer cans of a fence.
That almost makes him sound likable... But Tim probably couldn't shoot a real gun without squealing like a little girl. Besides it would mess up his manicure.

• Haha

Webster101

Chatty Member
The baby will be named Mucho Dinero (whether it be a girl or boy or am I political wrong with gender?) Bojanowski

• Haha

Darktrooper0205

If they plan on doing D23 as the last thing on their CA trip. Otherwise, the Ginncubator will still be busy waddling up hills or getting lost in Disneyland. Of course the bitch will deserve a massage at the Grand Californian spa for being nothing but a human compost machine.
I can’t wait for BLOB vs The Slackers!

DaniBea2017

Chatty Member
I have been away for awhile. Had somethings come up in life, ya know being an adult. As soon as I seen today's blog, I RAN over here. I agree with others, shes farther along than she's saying.

peteykirch

VIP Member
In their own words, "nobody" watched this vlog, then. The numbers are similar to the NASA and Zoo vlogs. She said people didn't watch those and seemed all bummed.

Guess this explains her little rant about Patreon and SuperChats. She wishes they had wracked up that money before now. I believe even more that they will start these soon to make sure they can easily buy their new electric bus, baby gear, pay Stanny more, and maybe get a bigger house. 🙄
They already have an extra bedroom in the house which is doubling as a storage locker.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Dim kept bragging about how tall he is. But he didn’t seem to tower over the fridge in the background. Is he really that tall? Google is very inconsistent in giving his height.
He has said in the past he’s either 6’ or 6’1”
I know there have been people on here who have met him and said he is tall, probably 6’, but not freakish.
Jenn has said she’s 5’9”, which is how tall I am. So I would normally base her size off of my own. When they stayed at the Hard Rock, the mirrors in the rooms have the heights of famous musicians on them, it showed she was 5’7” Idk how accurate those are.

mjm9

VIP Member
Might I add: his only playmates are adults in a house that is representative of an amusement park. Plus with a new one coming, he'll be left behind even more. Poor little guy!
I concur, but they don’t represent any amusement parks!
They utilize the IP of these theme parks to pad their wallets to go on over the top vacations regularly.
😂 which will end when the reality of traveling with a 3 year old, infant and a nanny kicks in.

🤔, 😲 Oh, NO!
Now this just gives them the fuel to be more entitled and demanding!
Tim: can’t you see I have two little kids!
We need to be the first people to board/enter the plane/cruise ship/venue, etc.

edit: I just realized that you are referring to the house representing a theme park. Not T&J. My bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart

cari_

I don’t understand why she is so opposed to kissing her own husband and at the end after they say now it’s time to pay the price it looks like he leaned in for another one and she cut it really quick
I thought the attempted kiss that she initially dodged was weird and awkward. But the fact that he tried to quickly kiss her after they said “now it’s time to pay the price” and she edited that out was even more strange and awkward! What is the big deal with keeping a little kiss in??

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Has anyone seen anything on twitter? My timeline is all wonky with the current news- so my Disney peeps are buried.