Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Typically it’s jenbo who is giddy without her son but today tim was knocking it out of the park! He was ecstatic today! Was it steak and bj day for the bojos? They literally walked around a couple stores and he was beside himself with excitement.
He was so happy because he had a huge lunch that included a hot dog, was kid free, and he had a box of four cookies to look forward to.

Reactions: 6

hcslacs

VIP Member
I bet she can count to at least 10….. maaaaybe even 20, as long as she hasn’t yet lost any fingers or toes she uses to help her count, due to potential future diabetic neuropathy. 🥴
idk, I bet she loses count between 5 and 6 when she needs to switch hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Heidi27

Chatty Member
So Ginn is concerned about Timmy getting cookie crumbs all over HER floor. Huh? It not like she’s the one that’s going to clean it up🥴.
Nothing to do with this screenshot, but I just thought it was funny😂
Dejennerate looks just like a big greasy lazy dope person

I think you guys will be seeing a lot of new folks around here, myself being one. I was a former cast member from the mid 90’s, and those 2 were a way to bring back memories, and see environments I was familiar with. Over the years I think the 2 people we see now are totally different in the head. My girlfriend and I lost it when we saw Dim goto that balloon festival while there was a likelihood of still having COVID. That was just the nail in the coffin.…we probably have been hate watching for about a year now and just unsubscribed, and cleaned up our subscription list. I guess we just got kinda sick of the grifter type in general....but…I feel it was all different long ago.

Technically I think we’d be considered ”The Kind People Next Door”…but fook the Trackers
Welcome hopefully I would run into the slacker slobs and will embarrass the bozos one day when I'm in Florida

I liked when they're in the car and she says she... "turned the camera on because I wanted to see what you thought of lunch that was delicious and then you just started like a word vomit..." :rolleyes:

I was like WTF, Jenn.
Look in the fucking mirror.
Everything that comes out of your mouth is "word vomit."

And who the hell would talk like that ...ON CAMERA... to describe how their husband is speaking!?!?

Jenn = 🖕

View attachment 1484012
Old Timmy boy should have slapped his fat lazy greasy slob wife for saying that 👊😂

Oh, Dim isn’t wearing a mask in the thumbnail in Homegoods. So inconsistent.
I saw that fat lazy greasy pig wife with her funky mask on they are morons

Wouldn’t we all have liked to have been there to witness this scene!

They, particularly Tim, have been salivating, dreaming and talking about Buddy getting his hair cut at HB for over a year.

Tim: we would like to get my son’s hair cut
CM : gladly

Tim: WE want the “My 1st Haircut” package!

The CM looks at J$ then turns back to Tim: Sorry, sir that is for children who have never had their hair cut before

Tim’s face drops.
Then his eyes bulge and his face reddens: but this IS his first Disney haircut!

In the video Tim is seething and chokes on the word “specialness” at 11:58

And look at the performance Jackson gives when they tell him to smile.
Teeth together, no joy in the eyes.
THAT is no organic, happy smile!
View attachment 1482824T

And THIS is what $2000+ will get you, Tim
View attachment 1482854
don't y'all
Oh, don't you worry. 🥴 It was on inside.

View attachment 1482880

ALSO -

Tim: "We did it. We found Christmas stuff."
Jenn: "hah har hah... oh, they're little Fall deers."
Tim: "Those are mice."

🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1482877
hey bojos don't y'all have mice.already in the mc mansion 🤑🐀

Dudes…

I feel like this bitch is pregnant…they are so grossly loving in this vlog🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I think so too the slob is pregnant 😂🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Urjustaputz

Chatty Member
I’m sure that was filmed and stashed away for a rainy day when the YT money dries up and the inevitable jump to onlyfans begins.
I have a friend who does Dark web shit and saw Tiffany’s only fans… he said it was pathetic and not even worth the effort

Bierman

Chatty Member
since I'm gross and havd too much time on my lunch break....a dd of March 10th would pit her at 9 weeks and conception daye around mid june. (thank you conception , due date websites]

Lankylamb

VIP Member
I have a lot to catch up on as we've just come back from our 8 day trip to WDW.

We were at MK on the 31st but sadly did not see Dim & Gin as I was making sure my kid was having fun and doing everything he wanted to do. I'm a terrible parent like that 🤷‍♀️

Ended up seeing quite a few other vloggers including Adam Hattan and Kyle Pallo :sick: which my entire family ended up in the background at one point. You can see me explaining to my husband who he is and what a whiny little bitch he is :ROFLMAO: which brings me to my next question - how do I get the video taken down or report that my kid is in it and I don't approve? Not only did we end up in that one but in live stream for Ear to Ear Magic that day as well. WTF? AK was crawling with them that day.
Hate to say it but i don't think YouTube gives a fuck about your privacy.

From their T&C:
What does uniquely identifiable mean?

To be considered uniquely identifiable, there must be enough information in the video that allows others to recognize you. Note that just because you can identify yourself within the video, it does not mean you're uniquely identifiable to others. A first name without additional context or a fleeting image, for example, would not likely qualify as uniquely identifiable.

You can try reporting it, hit the 3 dots on the right (on desktop) and report - "infringes my rights"

Littledollywotsit

At least 3 of the 7 "Deadly Sins" is all wrapped up in a Jenbo. Covetousness, Sloth, and Gluttony.
Could this be a 2nd attempt at a thread title. #The Tim Tracker #88 "Jenbo= Covetousness, Sloth, and Gluttony."

😂 I saw it at 21K views after 6 hours up.
So gained 15K overnight.
For a channel that boasts 883K subscribers that’s only a 4.07% viewership ratio.
Does that original 21K take into account who was watching during the live?? The Trackholes heydays are over, but they are still making more off of YT than they would if they took “real” jobs. These 2 are not cut out to work and grifting is easy for them. #homemovies

Dolphin

I can’t believe she announced she’s pregnant before 12 weeks. I guess they’re far more desperate for views than they like to let on.

And they should be cancelling their upcoming cruises if they want to keep pretending they’re worried about COVID. Surely they wouldn’t want to be eating indoors with a baby on the way?
She is due in March not to defend but that is 3 months already. They post delayed videos so we never know what day it really is. Tim usually says the day but it’s usually a few days from the actual day.