Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ijeanie

I have a lot to catch up on as we've just come back from our 8 day trip to WDW.

We were at MK on the 31st but sadly did not see Dim & Gin as I was making sure my kid was having fun and doing everything he wanted to do. I'm a terrible parent like that 🤷‍♀️

Ended up seeing quite a few other vloggers including Adam Hattan and Kyle Pallo :sick: which my entire family ended up in the background at one point. You can see me explaining to my husband who he is and what a whiny little bitch he is :ROFLMAO: which brings me to my next question - how do I get the video taken down or report that my kid is in it and I don't approve? Not only did we end up in that one but in live stream for Ear to Ear Magic that day as well. WTF? AK was crawling with them that day.
I actually think Adam is a fantastic vlogger and cares about his work, he doesn't rinse it for all it's worth unlike TTT. I think going to these parks you know the chances of filming/ on site filming ect. You should have just turned around, it's not as if anyone is watching it to go 'omg theres that random person from tattle life'...

Reactions: 8
I think they are talking about Halloween stuff simply because they don't know what else to do.
I have said this a few times that they are putting more and longer ads on their vlog, so that in itself tells me they are worried.
They could’ve gone to Spirit Halloween though!
Yesterdays vlog was the 4th of August, Spirit opened on the 4th, Jackie and Micah both went and vlogged!

mjm9

VIP Member
Their choice for the Stanny’s Wish accommodations will be interesting, assuming they don’t throw a tantrum and get upgraded to concierge. It would make the most sense for them to get adjoining verandah cabins. But I’d imagine Gin wouldn’t want to have the same category as the lowly nanny, unless he just stays in her cabin. This also gives them a chance to carry on with their newfound lovey-dovey stage. 😘 🐳
First of all, concierge accommodations have to be available. This is the early sailings of the highly coveted Wish. Lots of people got discounts because of the delay in maiden voyage dates. Slackers included. But they were too late in rebooking their cruise and concierge was sold out.

Secondly, one has to be at the port early to request the upgrade, which the guest must pay the difference in price.
Once concierge is sold out there is nothing any CM can do.
The Slackers have the propensity to arrive late to events.

btw - no cabin upgrades are free unless there is an issue Disney is responsible for. Like when I had a door locking mechanism malfunction. I was upgraded to a deluxe family ocean view cabin, which happened to be next to a back stairway to the buffet.

Last edited:

notasponsor

Chatty Member
So did Jenn take BFFLean to Discovery Cove for the girls day to break it to her that she will be eDuCaTiNG another child? 😅

They said the Stanny was there to work with J in a teaching role and now they will have a newborn - so will a newborn need to be taught how to write letters, make crafts, and read? 🥴

The baby will be doing cursive on the iPad as soon as they can roll over.

• Haha

Webster101

Chatty Member
I’m thinking about having a shave at the Barbershop when I visit 😂
Legs, underarms, what? LOL LOL

They weren't allowed the "First Haircut" package, because it wasn't J$'s first ever haircut.
Knowing how compulsive & anal he is, he probably had himself believing, "Oh we're the TTT's, everyone knows & loves us, they'll let us be deemed "first" cut." Bullshit!! Couldn't talk your way into changing their minds either.

• Haha
  • Wow

BNL

Chatty Member
Dudes…

I feel like this bitch is pregnant…they are so grossly loving in this vlog🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I thought she was back in PMM Villains video. She just had that "look" to me and her boobs made me think that as soon as I saw her. Who knows...either that or she just gained weight. I remember when I was pregnant, I could always feel it in my boobs first 😂 .

travesty

VIP Member
Sounds a hell of a lot more fun than the hell they’re living now:
1. Hotdog, burger and trash food
2. SAME THING over and over whether it’s cruise, Aulani or WDW/DL
3. Wife is raging narcissist & lazy
4. House is trashed inside
5. Can’t remember wtf he did last week or last year or decides to lie about it
6. Being so fucking UNGRATEFUL for his life (likely due to 1-5 but still)

Living like #Tim would be hell for me.
I agree, their lives sound exhausting & stressful. Always having to be in crowded parks filming stuff, eating the most expensive, least healthy, food possible, living amongst filth in their dirty home with their disgusting pool. What's relaxing about that?

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
If Stanny's life interferes with Ginncubator's pregnancy journey, she'll probably pressure Lyn to postpone her shower, or bachelorette or wedding.
You guyyZzzZZz, my baby is more important that your wedding! It must be rescheduled!

Littledollywotsit

Oh she is them ALL

Sloth - sleep till noon (or later) and taking monorail to MK from Contemporary to then go back for a 2+ hour nap
Gluttony - shoving all manner of five+ meals in her mouth in a sitting
Covetousness - willing to exploit her child (children) for financial gain
Wrath - vicious attacks on anyone who questions her
Pride - loving her own image on camera over even her husband's (awkward) affection
Envy - how she constantly wants what others have (cuntcierge or bust)
Lust - the trickiest one, but how she truly gets off on the stan worship when she "shows off her bloated saggy tits"
I was trying to be nice.😉 My first day back on Tattle after a break from 'Trackermania," and what a day to return. Can hardly keep up with the posts. Think I need more time off for 'good behaviour.'
.'.

Future Ghost

Im sorry but can we talk about how riding a bike causes infertility?! What a shameful thing to say to all those who truly suffer from infertility! It took her awhile yes, but thats a side effect of birth control…they never attempted IVF and now wooowza she can have 2 kids in 2 years! They need to stop talking about infertility and bicycles!
Sorry, I didn’t watch the pregnancy announcement video - I don’t watch any of their videos anymore - but did they really say something about infertility and his (I assume) stationary bicycle??

travesty

VIP Member
But for all their flexing couldn't they just hire a maid and a pool service? That's fairly standard stuff at their income level.

The way they eat seems to indicate a lack of fulfillment in other parts of their lives.
I've often wondered that myself, but this is the BOJOs we're talking about, and what they choose to blow their money on never makes any sense. They'd rather buy t-shirts and picture frames than spend their money in meaningful ways to make their lives better.

U76

Chatty Member
Omg can you imagine just sitting in your Tesla in a parking lot talking about your shitty posture, your height, lifetime movies, and food? I remember sitting in my car with friends shooting the breeze and getting high and talking about pointless shit as a *teenager*, but nowadays I, you know, run errands like a normal adult who has an agenda and limited time and other responsibilities to take care of.
Were they stalling to avoid going home to $JProp....as long as they are in the parking lot they are still "out running errands"?

• Sad