The Tim Tracker #83 When views get too low, They give Covid another go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when I give them ideas, but, here's a freebie Trackers....you could have had 5 of these types of videos just waiting and you wouldn't have had to tell us that Tim had covid. You suck so badly at what you do, you deserve all the hate you get, plus more.

The F&W video must be a tit show with Tim's N95 mask. Or people called him out on his bullshit there and he didn't get much filmed, perhaps?

Ordinary Adventures has their Wish video up. Sorry, if you weren't such terrible, horrible humans, maybe you would have been invited too.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
LMAO. What a crock!
So F&W video should be late this week
View attachment 1425031
Doesn't everything take her longer than expected to edit because she perpetually sucks at editing or functioning or breathing while thinking at the same time? She's so lazy, I'm honestly surprised she doesn't further shorter her name to just "J" when she types out her basic thoughts.

Figured they'd just pretend they didn't totally film more home vlog bullshit on Thursday.

WE go over MY top hotels. :unsure: :rolleyes:
Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 1.17.25 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesn't everything take her longer than expected to edit because she perpetually sucks at editing or functioning or breathing while thinking at the same time? She's so lazy, I'm honestly surprised she doesn't further shorter her name to just "J" when she types out her basic thoughts.

Figured they'd just pretend they didn't totally film more home vlog bullshit on Thursday.

WE go over MY top hotels. :unsure: :rolleyes:
View attachment 1425058
Yup. And that's not even touching upon the overuse of exclamation points and lazy shortcuts.
This 40 year old seems to have forgotten 8th grade English.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
obviously todays vlog was filmed before Dim went to the GKTW event, or did he go back into quarantine? Inquiring minds want to know

Reactions: 7
Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 4.28.05 PM.png

Damn, these views absolutely suck. They should update their resumes and start applying for jobs.

I'm having fun with that Dislike extension. Some comparison:

Live Show! 2.7K likes 244 dislikes
NASA 2.5K likes 16 dislikes
Day 5 3.7K likes 437 dislikes
Planting Seed 2.9K likes 63 dislikes
GKTW 2.8K likes and 1K dislikes

Y'all absolutely suck. Great job Unwell 3!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
🎶 All for freedom and for pleasure
Nothing ever lasts forever
Everybody wants to rule the wold 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The idea behind the new vid is not that bad at all. But Tim was talking sooo much without a real pause, I can't remember a think he said 😂

Reactions: 7
Ginn had a really hard time finding these clips you guyzzzz! She had to find some truly unflattering clips and angles and there were just so many to choose from!

Screen Shot 2022-07-17 at 1.39.35 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.