The Tim Tracker #83 When views get too low, They give Covid another go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ his shifty eyes 👀
I'm embarrassed that I own a couple of rsvlts shirts. Mine are definitely not as out there as his but it quickly became the official dress shirt of the 4xl male recently.

Edit:. I am most definitely not 4xl...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
PMM is hosted at Comic Con and Tim is spending his time blocking comments. How the mighty have fallen.
I wouldn’t equate Nate with mighty. The only thing mighty on him is his appetite.
I also used to love RSVLTS for my husband and son but now I refuse to buy them considering that fat idiot is practically the face of the brand 🥴🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to be honest folks. I have read Tattle Life for years and have never commented. While I have taken on board the criticisms of the vloggers I like, I've often found them a little OTT or not in the spirit of the vlogs that were made or their intention.

But what Tim and Jenn have done has really angered me this time.

I commented on their YT video from GKTW and then removed the comment. I removed it because, on reflection, I thought "Maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe I'm not giving Tim and Jenn enough credit. They don't have to provide exact details of the timeline of Tim's Covid recovery. And maybe I got it wrong."

I've since gone on to the GKTW instagram page and my worst fears were confirmed. There were, as should have been obvious to me, many vulnerable children and their families at the event. Tim's actions may have put them in direct danger and potentially endangered their lives. It is truly reprehensible.

I don't care if he followed the CDC guidelines. And I don't care if he tested negative in the 24 hours before he went. He should not have gone. It was too close to his positive case to take a chance. Going to the parks? Sure. Going to any public area where the people around him are not vulnerable as far as he knows? I can get on board with that as it's 2022 and we've all done our fair share of quarantining over the past two years. But to actively go INTO an environment with at-risk children and their families, after saying you WOULD NOT be attending due to your Covid diagnosis is as selfish as it is dangerous.

I genuinely pray neither Tim, Jenn or any of their family have to endure any of the illnesses that the children who benefit from GKTW do. I'm sure their attitude to attending an event like this so close to a positive Covid test would be very different in that unfortunate circumstance.

Sorry for the ramble on my first post but I had to put these frustrations somewhere. I'm just very upset at what they've done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
So, Katie from Best Life and Beyond had covid. Spencer, who said he didn’t even test positive (if you believe that) went into Disneyland Park. They got far more backlash than Tracker has faced and an online petition against them was even started!

In contrast, Tim, the person who actually tested positive in the first place, went to an event with immunocompromised children after having knowingly had covid less than a week ago! Why does there seem to be a double standard? Why aren’t the Trackers getting as much backlash?!

It’s because they are masters at suppressing outrage, where BLAB invites it with their incessant defensiveness and war of attrition against their “haters”. Tim and Jenn know that silence is their best option until there’s a tipping point.

Reactions: 13
I wouldn’t equate Nate with mighty. The only thing mighty on him is his appetite.
I also used to love RSVLTS for my husband and son but now I refuse to buy them considering that fat idiot is practically the face of the brand 🥴🤮

I was referring to Tim as the mighty one who has fallen. Not sure what Nate will have access to at Comic Con, but sure its better than eating off an Epcot trash can.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
PMM is hosted at Comic Con and Tim is spending his time blocking comments. How the mighty have fallen.
I can’t believe what’s wrong with these companies?! Having a lowlife vlogger like him as the face of your brand! I couldn’t think of a worse advert!

“Our man with the master plan”?! What the hell?!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe what’s wrong with these companies?! Having a lowlife vlogger like him as the face of your brand! I couldn’t think of a worse advert!

“Our man with the master plan”?! What the hell?!
He's a literal billboard. You can't get a much larger ad walking around in their clothing.

• Haha
I'm going to be honest folks. I have read Tattle Life for years and have never commented. While I have taken on board the criticisms of the vloggers I like, I've often found them a little OTT or not in the spirit of the vlogs that were made or their intention.

But what Tim and Jenn have done has really angered me this time.

I commented on their YT video from GKTW and then removed the comment. I removed it because, on reflection, I thought "Maybe I'm being too harsh. Maybe I'm not giving Tim and Jenn enough credit. They don't have to provide exact details of the timeline of Tim's Covid recovery. And maybe I got it wrong."

I've since gone on to the GKTW instagram page and my worst fears were confirmed. There were, as should have been obvious to me, many vulnerable children and their families at the event. Tim's actions may have put them in direct danger and potentially endangered their lives. It is truly reprehensible.

I don't care if he followed the CDC guidelines. And I don't care if he tested negative in the 24 hours before he went. He should not have gone. It was too close to his positive case to take a chance. Going to the parks? Sure. Going to any public area where the people around him are not vulnerable as far as he knows? I can get on board with that as it's 2022 and we've all done our fair share of quarantining over the past two years. But to actively go INTO an environment with at-risk children and their families, after saying you WOULD NOT be attending due to your Covid diagnosis is as selfish as it is dangerous.

I genuinely pray neither Tim, Jenn or any of their family have to endure any of the illnesses that the children who benefit from GKTW do. I'm sure their attitude to attending an event like this so close to a positive Covid test would be very different in that unfortunate circumstance.

Sorry for the ramble on my first post but I had to put these frustrations somewhere. I'm just very upset at what they've done.
Tim crossed the line.

There is the eye rolling stuff that he does all the time. ie. cuntcierge ROD suites, $10K first class flights to Hawaii, 44+ resort vacations, etc. We just shake our heads cause it really isn’t hurting anyone. And if he is spending money frivolously, it’s his business.
(it does elicits discussion here, but he is free to do what he want. If he goes on federal assistance down the road, then we have a problem!)

But THIS IS DIFFERENT!
He risked the health, safety and lives of young children, whose reality is that they might not have much time left on the earth. Each day is a gift. Each moment precious.

Haven’t their families suffered enough? Now they have to worry whether they or their darling child will contract COVID. Just because some selfish, egotistical, entitled prick has FOMO and can’t miss just one event.

Sidenote: J♾️M went on and on how very disappointed they were to miss the Balloon Wonderland. That they planned to take J$ cause he llooovvveeess balloons.
Did I miss something?
Did they go as a family?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I was referring to Tim as the mighty one who has fallen. Not sure what Nate will have access to at Comic Con, but sure its better than eating off an Epcot trash can.
No I know and totally understand how my comment makes it seem like I mixed the two up. Honestly all the vloggers suck and no one is excluded but Tim surely has fallen from whatever “grace” he once had

Ooof wonder if that daft bleep that posted aloofly that the Tracker channel was doing well still thinks so....

Screenshot_20220717_011138.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tim crossed the line.

There is the eye rolling stuff that he does all the time. ie. cuntcierge ROD suites, $10K first class flights to Hawaii, 44+ resort vacations, etc. We just shake our heads cause it really isn’t hurting anyone. And if he is spending money frivolously, it’s his business.
(it does elicits discussion here, but he is free to do what he want. If he goes on federal assistance down the road, then we have a problem!)

But THIS IS DIFFERENT!
He risked the health, safety and lives of young children, whose reality is that they might not have much time left on the earth. Each day is a gift. Each moment precious.

Haven’t their families suffered enough? Now they have to worry whether they or their darling child will contract COVID. Just because some selfish, egotistical, entitled prick has FOMO and can’t miss just one event.

Sidenote: J♾️M went on and on how very disappointed they were to miss the Balloon Wonderland. That they planned to take J$ cause he llooovvveeess balloons.
Did I miss something?
Did they go as a family?
I don't know if they went as a family as, from what I saw, only Tim was in the vlog. But he did say at one point that 'we' had lunch out by the pool when talking about how nice the hotel was towards the end of the video. This isn't clear though whether he means media invitees had lunch, he and Jenn had lunch or whether he just used 'we' instead of the singular like he sometimes does when talking as though the community watching are part of the experience.

Regardless, I can't stop thinking about the poor children and their families who might suffer becuase of this. I should state - I am, in no way, saying that we should be allowing Covid to majorly affect our movements two years into the pandemic. We shouldn't. We've all done enough and have to move on. But when Florida cases have been as high as they have, and Tim himself has been so recently positive, going into a specific area where you KNOW you'll be surrounded by vulnerable kids is a whole different story. The pandemic is ongoing and, while many of us are fortunate to have been able to return to a normal life, there are many who still require protection and it's the job of any responsible person to make sure they get that protection when it can be given.

Reactions: 18
there are a lack of balloon vlogs from other vloggers. I guess Tim ruins everything for all. I’m really disappointed in GKTW because it looks like they are protecting vloggers who can potentially infect gktw kids😒

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Someone who hasn't been locked on Twitter needs to tell us wtf this is in response to!
Screenshot_20220717_012343.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know if they went as a family as, from what I saw, only Tim was in the vlog. But he did say at one point that 'we' had lunch out by the pool when talking about how nice the hotel was towards the end of the video. This isn't clear though whether he means media invitees had lunch, he and Jenn had lunch or whether he just used 'we' instead of the singular like he sometimes does when talking as though the community watching are part of the experience.
Dim has a habit of saying "we" instead of "I" even when he's completely alone cause he likes to pretend the stans are with him and he's Lake Nona's sun-damaged decrepit greasy version of Mr. Rogers (with a Gucci cardigan).

Someone who hasn't been locked on Twitter needs to tell us wtf this is in response to! View attachment 1422996
Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 5.26.14 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm embarrassed that I own a couple of rsvlts shirts. Mine are definitely not as out there as his but it quickly became the official dress shirt of the 4xl male recently.

Edit:. I am most definitely not 4xl...
I have a bunch of RSVLTS. They are well made shirts and are super comfortable. I'm more of a fan of the their little things collection.
20220517_112646.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.