The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And is doing everything wrong
They wanted to do their boring hooommmmee vlooooogs….but I guess everyone stopped watching Ginn botch those meal kits so now Dim is back to doing theme parks and failing miserably. Trying to keep up with the “cool” kids Dim?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, that should get rid of their complaints about eating indoors and their hypocritical “karate kid” actions of “mask on, mask off” whether indoors or out.
And one would think he could now to go to daycare and be with other little kiddos to socialize and make friends... except it's these two we're dealing with, who will twist themselves into a pretzel defending their choice to keep Stanny Lyn.

They're jUsT sO busY, yOu GuyZzzz to have Tim pick him up and drop him off, and J. just LoVeS LyN So MuCH... and she's just doing so much In-HoMe EdUCaTinG, and who else is going to drive Jenn to Disney Springs to shop and eat when Tim's not available? OR leave the dinner table (sitting among his grandparents and parents) to change his diaper / pull-up? OR ride slides with Jenn on cruises? 🤣

Reactions: 22
I'm happy Jackson will be allowed to play at home for the independence day weekend. Hopefully they invite the cousins over for a swim. He needs friends. I was worrying that they'd have reserved a suite at the Contemporary from which to watch the fireworks. It seems the more Disney Tim does, the more he forgets that there is a real world out there to experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, that should get rid of their complaints about eating indoors and their hypocritical “karate kid” actions of “mask on, mask off” whether indoors or out.
She says now that the masks were for Jackson but how many times did they take him to the parks, in a stroller, at the height of the pandemic? Jackson wasn't wearing a mask and would have been on the receiving end of spittle from passerbys.

Reactions: 18
Holy Moly posted a new cruise vlog. The first few minutes are two grown men exploiting a child for clicks and views with both of them filming Jackson playing mini golf. Imagine having a blog not of your adventures or of your wife, but with someone else’s child. Now on to the rest of it…..

Now featuring their Jackson eating dinner.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I absolutely cannot stand this man. :mad:

So you go on a cruise with your wife and one thumbnail is just you, and the other two are of you and Tim?

WTF? This guy is a real asshole.

1656859625588.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
In HM's newest vlog at around 1:46 or so, HM gave J. a chocolate coin before dinner.

Tim - "Are you just giving my child chocolate? I'm going to be up all night."

Tim just pretty much validated for us who really takes care of J. when Lyn's not around. (we already knew, but still...)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Remember this mess they had to pay 5 people to come in and clean up for them becuase they simply could not pick anything up on their own?
1656860509988.png

From the live, it sounds like Jenn and Tim have been using the extra bedroom, which already was a mess in its place. Seems Tim was in a mood and made Jenn wade through that spare bedroom mess with him. 🤣 (Read: Yup, he was mad)

This is the problem with them paying people to clean for them. They did not learn to do it on their own.
Two 40 year olds who have no clue how to clean or organize.

I hope they didn't just stand over the mess and pick at it, but instead rolled out some bins and dug in. (Who am I kidding? Of course they didn't)
The exciting part: stans at home will may get a chance to own a piece of garbage from their hoard.... er... if Jenn can manage to organize the giveaway AND mail the stuff out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Working out right now…and this song doesn’t elicit euphoric feelings of death I can tell you all that much

7D17A031-5D8A-49B6-B37A-08E9F0790EA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate him, too, but if I were Char I wouldn’t want to be in his thumbnails either. What an embarrassment for her he must be.
From what little I've watched of Holy Moly, his wife has appeared miserable in every scene. She has a totally sourpuss face whenever he's showing her instead of Tim or $J.

Reactions: 9
I'm happy Jackson will be allowed to play at home for the independence day weekend. Hopefully they invite the cousins over for a swim. He needs friends. I was worrying that they'd have reserved a suite at the Contemporary from which to watch the fireworks. It seems the more Disney Tim does, the more he forgets that there is a real world out there to experience.
Since the poor child "likes" (LOL) going to bed early, another year of missing fireworks...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I wasn’t at all surprised, but they addressed the Magic Kingdom barbershop excitement, and they confirmed they booked J$ for the “first haircut package” even though he’s definitely already had his first haircut. Of course the first thing out of Jenn’s mouth was, “It’s his first Disney haircut,” so I’m sure that’s how they’ll title the video to make sure they can pimp the poor kid out. I seriously don’t get the excitement over the barbershop. And now all the creeps are going to cry and carry on and make a huge deal over something as insignificant as a haircut.
Everything they do with Jackprop is to pimp the kid out to the voyeuristic stans. They could always just title the video “Jackprop’s Disney Cut” doesn’t need to have first in the title, but anything including lying, for these click right Trackholes?? #homemovies

Reactions: 14
I'm rooting for the "FiRsT dIsNeY hAiRcUt" video to tank because they've been banking on this being their hit video for the last 2 1/2 years and I would love nothing more for it to be far lower view-wise than they've been anticipating.
As I I said in last thread....I'm hoping for a full J$ meltdown so none of the footage is usable. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Holy Moly posted a new cruise vlog. The first few minutes are two grown men exploiting a child for clicks and views with both of them filming Jackson playing mini golf. Imagine having a blog not of your adventures or of your wife, but with someone else’s child. Now on to the rest of it…..

Now featuring their Jackson eating dinner.
The Trackers must owe Holy Moly big time for all those DVC stays for them to allow him to pimp out their kid. As if it wasn’t bad enough that his own parents do it! They try and make money off of their son, now they’re letting other randos do it, as well. The Trackers are pure scum!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So I’m only 3:30 into the slime show…I mean live show

And Jenn is rambling on about how for a few days before the props vaccination appointment they “got him ready” by telling him it would “hurt”

That is quite possibly the most bleeping idiotic and crappy parenting EVER. You tell your child that everything will be fine and make it seem like no big deal. Even our sons dentist before his first big appointment begged us to not do what most parents do…instill fear into the appointment

Once again, Jenn you are a crappy “mother”

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I haven't watched the Trackers since 2018 and glad to see nothing has changed! Can't wait for them to live stream their therapy sessions when their son is older.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember this mess they had to pay 5 people to come in and clean up for them becuase they simply could not pick anything up on their own?
View attachment 1388728

From the live, it sounds like Jenn and Tim have been using the extra bedroom, which already was a mess in its place. Seems Tim was in a mood and made Jenn wade through that spare bedroom mess with him. 🤣 (Read: Yup, he was mad)

This is the problem with them paying people to clean for them. They did not learn to do it on their own.
Two 40 year olds who have no clue how to clean or organize.

I hope they didn't just stand over the mess and pick at it, but instead rolled out some bins and dug in. (Who am I kidding? Of course they didn't)
The exciting part: stans at home will may get a chance to own a piece of garbage from their hoard.... er... if Jenn can manage to organize the giveaway AND mail the stuff out.
Their going through their piles of crap for giveaway items? Who wants their old crap with mouse droppings on them? Oh ya, their stans. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.