The Tim Tracker #81 All in all it was a Fantastic Day to Lose 2k Followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh... Chris Provost (Provost Park Pass) just announced he was invited by Disneyland Paris to sneak preview the new Avengers Campus and Iron Man coaster on July 10th (opens to public July 20th). He was told Provost Park Pass is the only American YouTube channel being invited, due to their positivity.

Another Dis-Media-Diss, Bojos and Mikey Kay. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Uh oh... Chris Provost (Provost Park Pass) just announced he was invited by Disneyland Paris to sneak preview the new Avengers Campus and Iron Man coaster on July 10th (opens to public July 20th). He was told Provost Park Pass is the only American YouTube channel being invited, due to their positivity.

Another Dis-Media-Diss, Bojos and Mikey Kay. :cry:
Good for him.
However, he's still a vlogger. Take that bolded part with a gain of salt. He may be the only US based channel invited, but I doubt that Disney marketing, even French, would ever word it like that.

Sounds like someone said something eluding to him being positive and it took it as the reason the others were excluded.

Reactions: 10
So their pediatrician doesn’t offer the Covid vaccine at all? Anyone find that weird?
Hate to bring up politics, but Florida literally was the only state out of 50, that didn't pre-order the vaccine for kids. Desantis and the Florida Surgeon General don't support the vaccine.

So, the concern about not being able to access the vaccine was legitimate.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Good for him.
However, he's still a vlogger. Take that bolded part with a gain of salt. He may be the only US based channel invited, but I doubt that Disney marketing, even French, would ever word it like that.

Sounds like someone said something eluding to him being positive and it took it as the reason the others were excluded.
I feel like there may be a relationship somewhere. He was also invited for the official 30th anniversary kickoff and attended.

Not sure what or how. My point being, it's simply another thing that may or may not bug the Bojos and Michael as they were not invited.

Reactions: 11
Hate to bring up politics, but Florida literally was the only state out of 50, that didn't pre-order the vaccine for kids. Desantis and the Florida Surgeon General don't support the vaccine.

Oh I know. That was some BS. Let parents decide!
Another poster said Dr offices don’t have them because of the storage too- that makes sense.

Try harder, dude.
Hey- I want to everyone to remember I am relevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Try harder, dude.
This reminds me of when in their live show they mentioned they were bummed about Dim's post about KSC having low engagement, and Ginn tried to blame it on the aLgOrItHm (she probably has no idea what algorithm actually means but has probably seen most of her instagram momfluencers throw the word around). No you ass turds, it's because you're not interesting and you're desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tim Tracker is like a grandpa trying to keep up with all the younger Vloggers that have much more energy than he does.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know people are wondering if they actually donated to PP.
My question is, on the live were people directly donating to PP? Is that 100 per cent how it was done? I don't know how it works and I am so suspicious of these grifters always.

Yes, the funds 100% go to PP, but Youtube/Google collect all the funds and donate it in one lump sump to PP through Network for Good. Similar to Facebook and Instagram fundraisers.

(I've worked at nonprofits for most of my professional life and can confirm we do receive all the funds from these types of fundraisers. It didn't always use to work that way, but things have changed - companies like youtube and facebook and instagram learned there was more value in collecting the data of donors than the processing fees).

So, in general for the average donor, it's still best to donate directly to the nonprofit, unless there's dingleberries like the Slackers who make vague 'matching donation!' claims so at least your donation is 2x as effective.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Holy duck Jenn, can you please shut the duck up and stop interrupting Tim with “ really quick “, blah blah blah. 🤬. Is drinking from your cup the only way to stop your verbal diarrhoea?

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Florida didn’t pre-order for state and county run vaccine sites. The vaccine is readily available at pharmacies, private physicians, and federal vaccine sites throughout the state. It does make for a good controversial news story though. 🙄

I know people are wondering if they actually donated to PP.
My question is, on the live were people directly donating to PP? Is that 100 per cent how it was done? I don't know how it works and I am so suspicious of these grifters always.
Yep, this time they actually set up the fundraiser properly. The last time they did a big fundraiser (for Texas, I believe?) they did it over a livestream via superchats which was 100% the WRONG way to go about it. Youtube takes their cut of that money, and then it goes to the Trackers, who then either donated or didn't. They didn't provide any proof other than a bitchy comment about how of course they accounted for the money YT took and covered it and spread their donations across 4 groups.

This last fundraiser for PP actually went through a proper channel, and I would believe that individual contributions were noted as such instead of all being in the Tracker's name. That's why I gave them props for doing it the right way this time. Of course, there's no proof they actually donated the amount they said they would, just another bitchy comment about how they didn't bother matching the full donations because they only matched what was donated DURING their livestream.

Been away for a week cruising, in a balcony room that cost less that 5% of what Timbo paid for his Roy O Disney Suite.
ATV.ed in the mountains of Puerto Vallarta.
Daughter zip lined in Mazalan
ATV.ed in the desert of Cabo San Lucas. Where we rode among 20’ high cactus, journeyed along the beach and navigated the rocky hills that lead to a scenic cliff overlooking the ocean.

TL has posted 50 pages while I was gone.
T&J are still out of touch with reality.
I skipped most of the pages cause it was still the same old, same old crap they were doing and saying.

A tiger doesn’t change their stripes.
And neither will they.

Sounds like they aren’t cruising again till August.
Is it the Wish?

Well, in the lull, I hope Jackson gets to swim a lot, eat all the fruits he desires and gets to just be a toddler.

Re: under 5 Covid vaccination
It doesn’t appear that they are going out of their way to get J$ vaccinated ASAP.
Per others here it is readily available in places like CVS.
Then again, an appointment must be made.
And we know that T&J don’t plan anything.
The only way we will know is when they try to milk it for all it’s worth with a TTT video.
#homemovies

Re: under 5 Covid vaccination
It doesn’t appear that they are going out of their way to get J$ vaccinated ASAP.
Per others here it is readily available in places like CVS.
Then again, an appointment must be made.
And we know that T&J don’t plan anything.
The only way we will know is when they try to milk it for all it’s worth with a TTT video.
#homemovies
Glad you had a great vacay! 🛳

They got him vaccinated the other day. She tweeted about it.

1656857152438.png

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Well, that should get rid of their complaints about eating indoors and their hypocritical “karate kid” actions of “mask on, mask off” whether indoors or out.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.