The Tim Tracker #8 Why did Jenn have to be in the shot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m trying to figure out his feeding schedule. He’s eating, a lot now some days”
Whyyyyyy don’t you feed him when you feed yourselves, and here’s an idea... feed him what you are eating (not an uncustable sandwich). There is zero reason why he is on a different schedule and eating different foods than they are
Yeah, WTF is that uncrustables turkey roll up!? Make the damn thing yourself.

Reactions: 4
A 13 month old does NOT need an order of waffle fries in addition to a snack platter for lunch. But they are fatasses so why shouldn’t he be one?!
Let's be honest, Jack$on maybe got one complete waffle fry before Jenn inhaled the bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They finally made it out to Geyser Point for lunch....

They got the Brisket Dip, Waffles fries for Jack$on, Jenn got edamame, they also got a snack food platter for Jack$on.

Tim also got a Bison Burger, Jenn got the Salmon Salad....I'm shocked she only got 1 entree.

They got 2 brownies and a seasonal pie for dessert.
Did I read that right?

Their lunch order was Brisket Dip, waffle fries, edamame, snack food platter, bison burger, salmon salad, two brownies, and a seasonal pie.

Holy duck.

For two people and a one-year-old?

Did they seriously get Jackson - again, a one-year-old for anyone that missed it LOL - a friggin BRISKET DIP and WAFFLE FRIES and SNACK FOOD PLATTER?

(or was the snack food platter brought by them?)

They ordered like he's a 15-year-old kid (and then probably grumbled about the cost of the bill)

I've never seen this type of ordering for a one-year-old. My experience was just to give some of whatever other meal was ordered.

If Mom got a burger, baby got a bit of the burger. Mom got fries, baby got some fries.

Is this just not common sense or am I not aware that parents are nowadays ordering full meals for a one-year-old - such as the ultra-baby-friendly brisket dip (!?!?!?).

Reactions: 7
Did I read that right?

Their lunch order was Brisket Dip, waffle fries, edamame, snack food platter, bison burger, salmon salad, two brownies, and a seasonal pie.

Holy duck.

For two people and a one-year-old?

Did they seriously get Jackson - again, a one-year-old for anyone that missed it LOL - a friggin BRISKET DIP and WAFFLE FRIES and SNACK FOOD PLATTER?

(or was the snack food platter brought by them?)

They ordered like he's a 15-year-old kid (and then probably grumbled about the cost of the bill)

I've never seen this type of ordering for a one-year-old. My experience was just to give some of whatever other meal was ordered.

If Mom got a burger, baby got a bit of the burger. Mom got fries, baby got some fries.

Is this just not common sense or am I not aware that parents are nowadays ordering full meals for a one-year-old - such as the ultra-baby-friendly brisket dip (!?!?!?).
Brisket Dip was for Tim and Jenn.

Jack$on got waffle fries and a snack finger food platter.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, WTF is that uncrustables turkey roll up!? Make the damn thing yourself.
Thank you! They are so grossly inept at doing basic tasks. How long do you think before they sign up for an expensive meal delivery service for kids?

Reactions: 6
Brisket Dip was for Tim and Jenn.

Jack$on got waffle fries and a snack finger food platter.
OH... so the TWO of them got brisket dip. Then Tim got a burger. Then Jenn got edamame and salmon salad. Then they shared all the desserts?

Why get a brisket dip if you're getting a burger and / or salmon salad?

I swear, they eat for like 4 people all the time! 🤮

Edited to ask - did they give Jackson ANY of their protein or just carbs carbs and carbs again?

Reactions: 5
Edited to ask - did they give Jackson ANY of their protein or just carbs carbs and carbs again?
I vaguely remember them giving Jackpot some chicken but it's been a while since I've seen them do that. Also, I agree with your previous point that kids his age should just be getting a bit of what they're eating, it seems like they just throw some low quality carby crap his way and sit him in his chair on his own and call that parenting.

Reactions: 2
If that was me the Jackson would have got a little of everything on the plate. He really isnt going to eat enough for an adult to go hungry with those portion sizes.

OH... so the TWO of them got brisket dip. Then Tim got a burger. Then Jenn got edamame and salmon salad. Then they shared all the desserts?

Why get a brisket dip if you're getting a burger and / or salmon salad?

I swear, they eat for like 4 people all the time! 🤮

They oddly enough didn't film them gorging themselves, just showing the food on the table.

Reactions: 6
"The backdrop is only held up with Command Strips so should come down easy"

Why did it take so long then Timmy?

Reactions: 3
I vaguely remember them giving Jackpot some chicken but it's been a while since I've seen them do that. Also, I agree with your previous point that kids his age should just be getting a bit of what they're eating, it seems like they just throw some low quality carby crap his way and sit him in his chair on his own and call that parenting.
Where’s Ellen Smith when you need her? She’s always keeping a list of all the foods he eats like some kind of psychopath. I’m going to laugh so hard when Tim and Jenn’s channel turns into their own version of My 600 lb Life. Both of them bedridden because of their crappy diets and needing a functioning adult to take care of them AND their baby.

Where’s Ellen Smith when you need her? She’s always keeping a list of all the foods he eats like some kind of psychopath. I’m going to laugh so hard when Tim and Jenn’s channel turns into their own version of My 600 lb Life. Both of them bedridden because of their crappy diets and needing a functioning adult to take care of them AND their baby.
Calling dr. Now.....who is your enablur, lose thirty pounds in one munt!

• Haha
These stans. The prior homelessness part aside, can someone explain to me her comments about Jenn sister and the James Corden connection or it being this woman's 19th anniversary of her 25th birthday?

QnjplvY_rs1s_kG8z5D9w=s48-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg
CaliMom Michelle
1 hour ago
Today is the 19th anniversary of my 25th birthday and it’s kind of a coincidence that you mentioned the Homeless Coalition of CFL as your charity of the week. Little known fact, back in 2011, my husband, kids, and I were homeless for 8 months in Central Florida. It’s was very rough and many days and nights scary. So glad that mess is in our past. Please help them if you can. Usually what keeps most people homeless is the necessary deposits that you need to have when you move into a new place. Sometimes it’s a simple hurdle that keeps people homeless. So happy to hear that your sister finally got to meet her nephew. Was hoping that she would be seen in the vlog to put to rest whether the lady from the Marvel skits James Corden put out was your sister. She looks so much like you, especially when laughing, and I think she sounds a bit like you too. Those pictures you showed were adorable! Can’t wait to see Tim chuck that prosperity pig in a lake. When the last penny drops, take the 3 penny’s and drop them in iasw next time you go to MK or Disneyland. Tim for your birthday how about Disney’s Vero Beach Resort?

• Wow
  • Haha
These stans. The prior homelessness part aside, can someone explain to me her comments about Jenn sister and the James Corden connection or it being this woman's 19th anniversary of her 25th birthday?

CaliMom Michelle
CaliMom Michelle
1 hour ago
Today is the 19th anniversary of my 25th birthday and it’s kind of a coincidence that you mentioned the Homeless Coalition of CFL as your charity of the week. Little known fact, back in 2011, my husband, kids, and I were homeless for 8 months in Central Florida. It’s was very rough and many days and nights scary. So glad that mess is in our past. Please help them if you can. Usually what keeps most people homeless is the necessary deposits that you need to have when you move into a new place. Sometimes it’s a simple hurdle that keeps people homeless. So happy to hear that your sister finally got to meet her nephew. Was hoping that she would be seen in the vlog to put to rest whether the lady from the Marvel skits James Corden put out was your sister. She looks so much like you, especially when laughing, and I think she sounds a bit like you too. Those pictures you showed were adorable! Can’t wait to see Tim chuck that prosperity pig in a lake. When the last penny drops, take the 3 penny’s and drop them in iasw next time you go to MK or Disneyland. Tim for your birthday how about Disney’s Vero Beach Resort?
I can't find anything on the James Corden Marvel skits, so no idea what she is talking about. I seriously doubt it's Jenn's sister though, as her sister puts it ALL out there for us to see and I haven't seen anything of the like. She has a new Insta, for those that have found her main Insta. Not sure I like her with dark hair. The sister is something and IMO doesn't look like Jenn that much. There is one photo out there where she does look like her, but the rest she doesn't.

Reactions: 3
Someone who's afraid to admit they're 44.

Reactions: 5
Someone who's afraid to admit they're 44.
Ohhhh. Ok. Duh. I just got it. Need more coffee. 🤣

I'm 44 and I'm perfectly OK with it!

I can't find anything on the James Corden Marvel skits, so no idea what she is talking about. I seriously doubt it's Jenn's sister though, as her sister puts it ALL out there for us to see and I haven't seen anything of the like. She has a new Insta, for those that have found her main Insta. Not sure I like her with dark hair. The sister is something and IMO doesn't look like Jenn that much. There is one photo out there where she does look like her, but the rest she doesn't.
I still can't find the IG! I wish we could get a hint to find it without garnering the wrath of the pearl clutchers or the mods LOL ;)

• Haha
So I just watched the video and my husband was watching next to me. When they were outside for her sisters visit, Jenn says Tim is setting up........and my husband says a pole? 🤣 he said it so seriously it cracked me up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.