The Tim Tracker #74 We booked the wrong Chris Pratt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be turning 7 while we are there!! We are considering club level šŸ™ˆā€¦I donā€™t want to join the CUNTcierge club with the Trackers but club level at the Polynesian looks to be really special from what Iā€™ve been reading?
I say if you can afford to splurge on it go for it. I would love to try club but hell Iā€™ve never been able to afford a stay on Disney property even at an all stars so I would be happy wherever but my dream is club at the Poly so go for it! I have nothing against people that can afford to treat themselves and do it, itā€™s just the way the trackers go about it that bothers me

Oh I wonder if the trackers are gonna get it from her. Iā€™ve been wondering about the lack of stories on holy moly and on Jenā€˜s IG

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
i found it sad that Ginn couldnā€™t keep up with her kid on his tricycle

She waddles so much, you could tell even when she tried to just film herself from the shoulders up in the airport.
Jenn keeps this up and she will require a motorized scooter to get around.

Then WATCH OUT!
She will be a hell on wheels!

I wonder what condition her knees and hips are.
Sheā€™s the same age as my youngest. I am in much better physical shape and health than she.

Reactions: 13
This is SUPER off topic but I know there are some REAL Disney experts here. Anyone with advice on staying at the Polynesian (specific building we should ask for etc?)We are trying to book a special stay for our sons birthday and we have the opportunity to stay at one of the monorail resorts. Iā€™m leaning toward the Poly because my husband HATES heights and I think GFlo looks outdated. Plus our son is drooling over the Poly pool.
Before it was converted to DLC, Tokelau was over favorite building. It was centrally located to everything.

Hawaii is Concierge Only.

It depends if you want to be close to main building versus close to the boat launch versus close to the TTC.

poly.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But but but ā€¦. We feel so SAFE on Disney cruises! šŸ¤£
I donā€™t wish it on anyone, but to think cruise ships are the safest place to be is just not smart

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is SUPER off topic but I know there are some REAL Disney experts here. Anyone with advice on staying at the Polynesian (specific building we should ask for etc?)We are trying to book a special stay for our sons birthday and we have the opportunity to stay at one of the monorail resorts. Iā€™m leaning toward the Poly because my husband HATES heights and I think GFlo looks outdated. Plus our son is drooling over the Poly pool.
View of Disney's Polynesian Village Resort (touringplans.com)

I usually use this for other hotels on Disney property, but it might be worth it. Gives a good breakdown of information for rooms, plus pictures of the view from said room.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
4 pounds of blueberries from Costco last weekend for about $20.
Im local and shop the same places they do.....the flea markets and farmers markets halve half flats and flats at reasonable prices....i buy and freeze them

Reactions: 15
So, Iā€™m assuming ALL of them had to stay in their cabins ā€¦ā€¦ha ha ha ha ha
Iā€™m sorry, I couldnā€™t help myself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No advice other than find a min to have a drink at Trader Samā€™s- even if itā€™s on the patio :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What are the chances they'll say they're having "allergy attacks" again after the cruise? šŸ¤”
Ginn "LLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys who knew that tropical plants have so much pollen! My nose was running the entire time we were there and for the last week at home."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My kids loved it. We went for breakfast , appetizers and snacks at night. You can bring back what you want to your room.
So my husband and I are questioning if itā€™s worth it since we are locals but the free beer and food and great views of the fireworks make it seem like it could be a unique and fun experience for all of us. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.