Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The fences were required to keep down liability in the case of drownings when the pools were left without lifeguards. Unfortunately there have been several both with children and drunk adults and it was past time to address it. I miss having them open 24 hours.

Storm along bay has that unique water park feel to it and was the first to get a fence due to all the people trying to use it who were not staying there.

There is still an issue with outsiders gaining access to the other pools as they simply wait for someone to approach the gate and follow in, and the lifeguards simply don't want to monitor everyone. They hate playing cop.

Glad you survived your Lowes trip 🤣 I was in that place too often over the past 2 months that I'm sure the employees named me "HelloAgain"

Getting help in that store was interesting.
Then there was the odd dude hanging out near the smoke detectors. I swear he was vlogging them. 🤣 Tim? Is that you?
It wouldn’t surprise me if he was inspecting them for USBs??🤣🤣🤣🤣

getting help in lowes is nearly impossible

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Galorious

VIP Member
Had to address this! You nailed it…he filled it with his two most special stuffed animals that he sleeps with, his two favorite blankies because “mommy always keeps the room very cold”, his Grogu squishmallow, and 2 books because that’s all that could fit 🤣🤣🤣

then I asked him to pick his clothes for the 2 days and help me put it into our suitcase. He loves to help especially when it’s packing for a little trip.
How was your Universal stay?

• Heart

Katnip78

Someone in the live asked where they found Lyn. Jenn answered through the company that organized her office.
Someone came on here (and then disappeared???) saying that the owner of the organizing company they used follows the nanny on her personal (and publicly viewable) IG. All other pages are public too.
Oh gotcha. I think I found her private Instagram. Did she abbreviate her last name? Funny her handle is similar to the sister.

Galorious

VIP Member
Exactly, he wouldn't know what to do if he was in my town, I have one shop for clothes an that's only if they have stuff in I like, there's nothing like theme parks anywhere near me, in fact there's one theme park in the whole country an it's shit, and apart from greasy disgusting chip shops an Chinese then forget getting fast food

He seems to think the world consists of disney, so it's his job to whine an moan when it's not up to his standards an things are going his way, I've seen spoiled kids act less bratty that him
M and D's?? Wouldn't set foot in it.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Probably cause gins too lazy an stupid to edit out the music they play, theres probably more a chance of it being copy striked than anything else, I know disney are super fast at copy striking their music so wouldn't be surprised if warner bros was the same, either that or its too busy an gins "anxiety" stops her, or you know it is up the back of the park, maybe their fat asses can't walk that far up
I'd say all of the above :p

shaunnaj86

The following from https://www.gcu.edu/degree-programs/master-arts-english-education

Grand Canyon University’s Master of Arts in English with an Emphasis in Education prepares graduates for teaching careers at two-year and four-year institutions of higher learning. Including courses in rhetoric, literature and pedagogy, this program provides advanced training in the discipline of English, while satisfying the requirements for ongoing professional development.

Lynn is definitely not qualified or certified to teach any young child. Her masters is not in early childhood education (ECE).

I knew I should have come on the threads a while ago lol Only thing I can find is a completly private account of someone with that name but when I google the last name of course it comes up with everything but what im looking for.. and yeah the name of the IG i'm finding is similar to Jenns sisters, so did she have another instagram that was completely open for everyone to look at or did she change all the info and get a new handle when Jenn read here and found out people knew who she was?

Resilient-Jedi

So I watched the live and took some clips out of some of the things y’all mentioned. In case anyone cares it took me fifteen minutes to cut and paste these clips. I’m an amateur.

Jenn’s Hot Tips:

Part 1

Part 2:

Jenn getting interrupted:

Jenn getting annoyed with Tim and argument ensues: Keep in mind that at the beginning of the vlog they both state they are laid back and hardly have conflict:

More arguing:

J’s coaster credit:

Jenn doesn’t want to do Google forms, it’s either Instagram, Twitter, or nothing:

“What people say about us is sooo far off(Hi Tattle!)

Tim doesn’t know the name of the Governor of Florida and his (wrong) take on Reesy Creek:

I just thought I would help Tim and Jen keep track of their bs and let you guys have easy clips so you don’t watch the whole thing. I did this with YouTube clips if anyone wants to do it. It only lets you clip up to 60 secs
They are so fucking fake!!

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh gotcha. I think I found her private Instagram. Did she abbreviate her last name? Funny her handle is similar to the sister.
I don't recall a handle similar to 🍑, if that's who you're referring to. I couldn't access the IG in full (the owner's IG was public, Stanny's wasn't but other Stanny stuff was 100% viewable and public)

Reactions: 4

TawdryT

VIP Member
What is with the vloggers and their obsession with the PeopleMover? Adam the Woo is similarly enamored with it, and I just don't understand the appeal. Sure it can be nice to have a calm relaxing ride that gives some nice views of the park, but I just don't see how it's all that different from the train. What am I missing??
I truly don't know, I find it odd. I'm sure it's about 'filming'.

honestrands

Chatty Member
Tim needs to start doing these livestreams alone.
Dim has no filter live. Ginn has had to kick him under the table before. I remember one where he started to get heated, he looks over at Ginn and she’s subtly shaking her head.

If he was alone in front of a live camera I bet someone in the chat could get him going on a true Con-Floridian rant about how much he hates minorities.

Webster101

Chatty Member
Did locals use the resort pools before Disney put fences around them?
Don't know that answer but thanks to ole Timmy, I learned you can rent a golfcart at Fort Wilderness without staying there & ride around- all those times we couldn't get one, hmmmm makes me wonder.

2020planner

VIP Member
I was trying to figure out why Grand Canyon U sounds familiar and then I realized it's one of those private universities that gets people from everywhere to join their online program with constant commercials. Looks like her Masters was a one-year program.
Did you click on her res image too w/ the headshot of her? That looks like her, right? I hope we're talking about the same person! 🤣

Galorious

VIP Member
So, he went to the Ganachery and purchased the $14 Hocus Pocus hot chocolate bomb. It was actually really cute. He then mentioned that the Ganachery doesn't sell the warm milk to demonstrate the cocoa bomb. Apparently he HAD to do it right that second and went to Starbucks and purchased a tall steamed whole milk in a grande cup. Now, we know from the Ft Wilderness vlog that J$ LOVES hot cocoa. LOVES it. Why couldn't he take that home and do it with J$. Oh, because Tim's an asshole.

So he had to find a super safe location away from all the covid germs, so he goes to the Earl of Sandwich to demo the thing. It was then he decided to read the instructions to find that you are supposed to put the thing in the cup FIRST and then pour the warm milk over it. So he decides to just drop the caldron into the cup anyway and hilarity ensued from there. The cup is too hot and he has to put it down on the grate because it's going to overfill on his hands. 😂 Then he complains it's too rich, then he complains it's too hot for hot cocoa, then he says it's the best hot cocoa he's ever had in his life. It's insane.
Ffs he's think enough to represent Amber Heard in court.

Katnip78

I don't recall a handle similar to 🍑, if that's who you're referring to. I couldn't access the IG in full (the owner's IG was public, Stanny's wasn't but other Stanny stuff was 100% viewable and public)
I just found the other profile which gave me the public info. Thanks for the clues. 👍

The account is private on my end too. But I checked her real name listed under the handle and cross-referenced it on LinkedIn.

Her resume is not that impressive, like I referenced.

She may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter. Unless she's teaching J. Chaucer (her education) or ESL (her last few jobs). 🤷‍♀️
She has a Facebook account, easily found.