Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Taken from Korean Englishman “British, Korean & Aussie 2 year olds Meet for First Time”
F41A6838-FF4D-4093-947A-10AA8B04031E.jpeg

Tim and Jenn need to learn this!

Reactions: 5

halloweenqueen1031

The pool fences came up after some unfortunate drownings, specifically the kid at AOA. My family was actually staying at Pop during another drowning. Should have gone up well before then.

• Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Just heard on a livestream that there's a 2 day media event next week on the 4th and 5th re: Guardians, Cirque de Soleil and maybe other stuff.
Timmy gonna be invited?

TheyAllSuck

Some of the stores will offer free fruit and other samples as well like cheese, meat, and occasionally even sushi. I've been shopping curbside though since COVID so not sure if they are giving out samples like they were before due to health reasons. Our local grocery store even did a Thanksgiving meal where customers could come in and try a variety of things. It wasn't enough for a Tracker size meal but they were fair sized samples.
I like that! You guys are better at samples than us 😂

Oh I agree. I only followed the crumbs left by that OP who referenced LinkedIn and then disappeared, and don't really care about tracking her every move this point forward. She doesn't appear all that exciting, TBH. 🤣

Like I said, she may be a nice girl / woman but she's totally just getting paid to be a babysitter and she doesn't have the qualifications to "work" with J. like he needs to be worked with - at least per what Jenn tried to sell us back in January on that walk-and-talk about her being an early childhood educator, or whatever.

So... I don't think he showed this drink in the vlog??? 🤔 Looks like a cold brew?

I thought he always made a big stink about not drinking caffeine. Or is that just Jenn? (who also still drinks caffeine)

Of course, he appears to not realize chocolate has caffeine in it, but that's another story.

View attachment 1231545
Jen was drinking from a cup pretty identical to that in the live blog yesterday.

Galorious

VIP Member
Try going to the site Jenn linked under the organizing vlog. Then click on the newest photo on IG. You'll see a name that matches up w/ the name under the bio for the Orlando-based organizing site. Hint: If you watch Family Guy, it's the daughter's name. ;) Then from there, go to who she follows.
I think I did this right but the account is now private. Is she another barbie?

TimIsAFresser

I totally agree. My home resort is the Grand Floridian, which is why this particular video bothers me so much.

Yeah, all the vloggers that do monorail and Skyliner crawls are ridiculous! They treat the hotels like their own personal playgrounds- it’s disgusting.

Why do they think they can have the run of the Disney hotels? They wouldn’t lounge around in the lobbies of the local Holiday Inns and Hiltons.

I definitely think Disney needs to crack down on non-guests entering the resorts. It’s also a safety threat that people can just wander into the hotels without any checks. At least if people have reservations, they know exactly who is staying there. Unfortunately, it may take something serious to happen before Disney decides to crack down on this.

Also, I’ve never seen any of these vloggers go to Universal hotels if they aren’t staying there. Do they actually prohibit this?
They probably don’t go to Universal hotels because they charge to park there.

2020planner

VIP Member
I haven't been keeping up the last couple of days. How did you guys discover her Instagram or other pages? I didn't watch the live stream, I can't sit through those.
Someone in the live asked where they found Lyn. Jenn answered through the company that organized her office.
Someone came on here (and then disappeared???) saying that the owner of the organizing company they used follows the nanny on the owner's personal (and publicly viewable) IG. All other pages are public too.

Last edited:

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
The pic of him in his 4-Town shirt with some stans really highlighted how he’s not aging well at all and he is going to be a very rough looking senior citizen. His eye is wonkier, his remaining eyebrow hairs are hanging on for dear life, he keeps schlepping hair gel into his thinning hair which makes it look way worse, and those front teeth are sinking further into his gums.

Ginn isn’t aging well either obviously, with her eating habits and activity level, she’ll be on a motorized scooter sooner than later. I hope driving that around won’t give her aNxIETy. They’ll have to get a regular van to shuttle her and her scooter around.
I do think he gets Botox though. There is no way he doesn’t have more wrinkles with all the sun exposure he gets. We know Jennbo has been getting something done to her face. At 38 she shouldn’t have forehead wrinkles. They are going to end up being plastic surgeon addicts.

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
You can still walk or take a boat or bus from CityWalk to any Universal hotel and not pay to eat or walk around. Same with Disney. You can park at Disney Springs and take transportation to any resort.

Having worked in hotels (Disney, specifically), they want you to come and spend your money in their gift shops and restaurants on-site (to then "sell" the experience to you to book a future stay) so they're likely not going to restrict the place to only guests any time soon. It's always been that way at the majority of hotels, save for really exclusive gated resort properties.
That may be the case, but it just astounds me how some people think, “Oh, I’ll go and have a day out at a hotel.” I’d be too embarrassed and feel out of place to visit a hotel I wasn’t staying at. I wouldn’t want to be encroaching on others’ vacations. Perhaps that’s just me.

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
Did locals use the resort pools before Disney put fences around them?
I’m sure it happened, but from my understanding it was to keep the pools from being overrun with pool-hoppers from other resorts. Not a fun experience to pay the cash to stay at a hotel with a fancy pool and it being overrun with people who aren’t staying at that hotel.

Stormalong Bay at Yacht and Beach Club has people at the pool entrances to scan your magic band to prove you’re a hotel guest before entering. They give you a wristband they can ensure no one hops the fence since it’s such a great pool.

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Well, I'm not paying fiddy bucks to Unicourt to look at the court documents.

Odd that I can't find them on the court's site. I didn't have any problem getting all the details of PCDev's arrest.

Webster101

Chatty Member
Nickel to a dime= they flat out don't want to take the time & energy to potty train him- that's pitiful in so many ways. And TTT's if you are reading this, take that damn chair out of the kitchen, that's a serious accident waiting to happen & then what, who ya going to blame, him? :confused:

Heidi27

Chatty Member
He's definitely got some health issues going on. If the times are correct as other posted and he's going to the bathroom that frequently, something more is going on there. The weight fluctuations, the frequent bathroom breaks, that damn wonky eye. Something is up.
Need to get that wonky eye fixed😂🤓👀

• Haha