The Tim Tracker #69 Trashy Tim Tracker White Trash People With Money Awkwardly Doing Stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I am honest to God wish I could stop watching because I don’t want to give them the views but I don’t know what I would witch about every day if I didn’t watch LOL
I don't click on the vid and just watch from the thumbnail with the subtitles

Reactions: 6
I mean at this point why do they even own a home. They've spent more time living in hotels than their own house. I don't think I've ever seen a pair of individuals more detached from reality in my life. They need a better way of sorting out their priorities. They need to pick between the two....focusing on what matters most which is raising their child; OR actually trying to make good content since their channel is dying without trying to exploit J$ and dragging him along which limits certain content they could post that could potentially better their channel.

Reactions: 18
I watched the GF vlog because I couldn't sleep. The waitress must watch them because she suggested a salad and brought Jackson a fruit plate. They also didn't even let Jackson see the eggs?? He was with Lynn golfing?

Not to take light off the trackers ..,,has anyone watched DIS our Dream…..beyond annoying

Reactions: 2
The thumbnail to their last video was so awful, I was going to make one for them to post on here. Except after scanning the entire video, there is not even one frame to use with Tim smiling or looking happy at all. Dude is completely miserable

Anyways I was going to make three different ones based on how they wanted to spin this video. One would be a “shop with me” thumbnail featuring the stupid waste of money pajamas he bought. The other would be a “New Hot Dog flight!” Even though that moment barely lasted a minute in this 30 minute video but is what they chose to be their entire thumbnail. The third would have just been a generic “Disney Springs Day!” one that they could reuse with slight modifications any time they are back for another pointless af video. But all of them would have needed a pic of Tim looking genuinely excited and with an exaggerated over the top smile. Not even one frame

Reactions: 10
my 50th bday is coming up in July and my husband just told me tonight that my present is a trip to Disneyland which is a huge bucket list dream for me. He knows me well enough that I have be in charge of the planning so now I’m on a hunt for dl content, ideas etc. I watched a few good neighbor hotel reviews from ppp…but need to figure out where to stay. Any suggestions let me know! I wanted to stay at DL hotel but it’s $600 a night and I just can’t stomach that. The Westin, JW and Radisson Blu are on my current radar. You know who I won’t be watching for help planning? Yeah you know…;) I also won’t be flying first class Or staying at the GC.
You must get "concierge" and keep repeating that word so everyone understands you stayed concierge, LOL.. good travel advice from the one and only TTT's travel channel that know absolutely everything about Disney!! :whistle::D

• Haha
Ginn is looking awful. Looked like she has been pumped by an air pump. Wonder if that’s why we hardly saw her in the recent vid. She also wasn’t jamming her gullet.

The Tim Tracker #70: Messy Yard, Wife’s a Lard
Is she on hormones? Trying to up her chances of miracle #2? I know most is a food baby but wondering if she is on fertility drugs since they all of a sudden have "good" insurance.

Is she on hormones? Trying to up her chances of miracle #2? I know most is a food baby but wondering if she is on fertility drugs since they all of a sudden have "good" insurance.
If by "hormones," you mean regularly eating two breakfasts plus brunch, two lunches, two dinners, numerous sweets, and copious amounts of wine and MO-AY, then yes - she's on hormones. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Out of boredom I watched the RTV1 SeaWorld video. It’s one of the very rare ones that Josh’s wife and kid are in. They shockingly managed to handle it without a nanny…and they let their kid pick where they went. I’d be willing to bet his wife did not demand an extravagant vacation because of the outing. The Bougie Bojos should be embarrassed. But they aren’t, they’re likely busy booking some over the top suite somewhere on Disney property…it was hard work hiding eggs for their kid. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Out of boredom I watched the RTV1 SeaWorld video. It’s one of the very rare ones that Josh’s wife and kid are in. They shockingly managed to handle it without a nanny…and they let their kid pick where they went. I’d be willing to bet his wife did not demand an extravagant vacation because of the outing. The Bougie Bojos should be embarrassed. But they aren’t, they’re likely busy booking some over the top suite somewhere on Disney property…it was hard work hiding eggs for their kid. 🙄
Probably had a reservation at the priciest Easter Buffet with unlimited mimosas. That’s the only reason the egg donor might be awake before 10 am.

Having recently watched Molly’s recent “Skip All Lines At…” videos, a thought suddenly struck me - can you imagine Jenn (or even Tim, for that matter) being able to replicate that experience? I mean, they’re competitors in the same sector and TTT have, I assume, the most experience. So, shouldn’t that be something that Jenn could do too? What do you think? 🧐

Reactions: 9
Having recently watched Molly’s recent “Skip All Lines At…” videos, a thought suddenly struck me - can you imagine Jenn (or even Tim, for that matter) being able to replicate that experience?
Short answer, No. Molly and Quincy, in my opinion, are actually making an effort to entertain and educate. The rest of these people are clearly grifters. Apples and oranges in my mind.

Reactions: 19
Kids have a wide range of sleep needs. My son is around Jackson's age and loves his afternoon nap. My older son happily napped daily until 3.5. We kept both on a nap schedule b/c they were simply cranky without naps. And both still got up at 7:30 AM, which I don't think is particularly early for a toddler. There was one person on here who said her 2 year old can sleep for 3 hours at naptime!
I completely buy the idea that Jackson needs a nap. But they should be able to be at least a little flexible, and he definitely doesn't need to be in bed at an early time if he has a long afternoon nap.
I definately get that and I have no issues with a child needing a nap, but by the toddler stage good parents know all the signs of "I need an extra nap" so I don't get the regimented this is nap time and he must go sleep. TBF non of my family are by nature early risers, if anything we are "night birds" so maybe my kids took after me and hubby (who is the same). Mind you I can recall having a couple of kids between us in bed at about 5 am one Christmas morning watching tom and jerry cartoons on the telly waiting for 7 am/their brother to wake up lol. So I agree kids needs vary, but they are being so inflexible like you say, they need to take more notice of him and his needs but when does that ever seem to happen

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.