Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
1649957499412.png

The stan who drew/painted this knew from the beginning that J$ would be disgusted with his parents.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

2020planner

VIP Member
The Marriott trip really did reek of desperation and freebies. How many trips is it this year? I'm actually surprise that Jen is sticking to the Target swimsuit that she wore on the cruise, my guess it's likely in a size she likes. I honestly had expected her to buy a Lilly suit when she bought all their stock up but surprisingly not. Also sort of surprise Ms. Excess has only one swimsuit, actually living in Florida and having a pool you'd think she'd have several. Oh wait, no one goes in that pool.
Found the Staycation Tour List! :ROFLMAO:

Trackers' Great Pandemic Tour & Beyond

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)
10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)
13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)
17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)
18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)
20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)
21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation
24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort
25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn
26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)
27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel
29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)
30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF
31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian
32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton
33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise
34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8 - Aulani
36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)
37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)
38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)
39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness
40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)
41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)
42. March 13 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)
43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)
44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

2020 = 7 trips from Aug - Dec
2021 = 27 trips
2022 = 10 trips (so far)

2020 to 2022 = 44 TOTAL

(dates could be posted dates or approx. dates of the actual stay)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

2020planner

VIP Member
What's up w/ peeps on here always thinking she's pregnant? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Do you WANT that to happen? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I sure the hell don't even want to think of that thought, with how they pawn off their MiRaCLe cHiLD on a twenty-something AquaDuck Rider Assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

snazzynettyy48

Can Tim just CHILL OUT and let his child communicate and look for things on his own!!!! The ENTIRE TIME he was talking while the CM was, shouting “go here buddy go there buddy” turn around buddy!”
Let. Him. Try.
Tim is SO controlling. He give Jackson no freedom to learn on his own it’s just go go go and zero ability to potentially make a mistake. The child can’t even learn to use his brain himself. I’m sick of it.

Also him saying he will miss sammy.
I guarantee they were talking crap about “the annoying guy with the camera” and will not miss you tim

Reactions: 35

MaggieH

Good job Tim, you got your Gucci and your Tesla but at the expense of having all sorts of degenerates and freaks around the planet obsessing over your exact height and claiming to be in romantic/sexual relationships with your toddler first-born son. Feel like a big self-made success?
When I was little I think around 6 or 7ish I was a poster child (I'm disabled) for a few national charities so I was constantly doing commercials. I ended up becoming a child actor. Nothing major just local ads/print.

One day my dad told me no more acting. I didn't know why as a kid. when I was older he told me the truth. He got letters and phone calls from pedos asking if they could rent me for "dates" o_O. This was before the internet/social media. I can only imagine how bad it would be now.

I don't understand why they don't freak out as my dad did. If I was the Trackers after the first pedalo comments J would never be filmed again. They are in the public and I'd be scared that some weirdo would approach my kid.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Brookie

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Tim, in a way. Watching the GSC videos, when Jin wasn't around he seemed much happier, when he is alone with J$ he seems much happier, when she is around it seems forced, there's no playful banter, there's no chemistry. TBH it is kinda why I feel somewhat bad for Will Smith.
As men, many of us tie our importance to our abilities to care for our families. I dont think Tim was ever supported by Jin. You saw the effort he puts in to doing special things for her, she never reciprocates. For my 40th this year, my wife bought me a vickers sling for my AR, made a lemon Dump cake and let me touch a boobie, it was a good day. I didnt need a 30K cruise, I needed that special thought from wife
Don't buy it for a minute. He loves the situation and her being helpless. He helped to create that environment and loves that she is dependent on him. He isn't the sweet, innocent, golly-gee guy he tries to portray onscreen.

I definitely don't feel for Will Smith either. He acted like a buffoon. His actions had nothing to do with caring for his family. It had to do with his ego and years of emasculation publicly by Jada. He also has a lot of demons from childhood. I get it, coming from a similar household and being abused and witnessing my father threatened to shoot my mom (just a couple of light examples). At some point, you gotta get help and try to deal with the past to be able to enjoy the present and future. His behavior and words when accepting the Oscar and partying afterward told me all I need to know about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Brookie

Chatty Member
You know those lightbulb moments when the bulb is burnt out or the fridge door isn't opened? Raise of hands on how many think some just act stupid for attention? :unsure:
Unfortunately, I don't think she is playing dumb. I retired a few years ago and am 50. I can honestly say that with the events from the past two years, my life until recently has been pretty boring and uneventful. It has affected my intelligence, I swear. She doesn't do anything most days and even when out and about, she never plans anything or does anything to use critical thinking or her brain. She has been editing for a decade and does the same old, same old, while watching reality television.

I enrolled in college courses to challenge myself and feel so much better. Plus I do all of the planning for everything in my life and now that things are moving again, it is much better. I am a pretty intelligent person but I could seriously feel myself being dumbed down without actually using having to use my brain.

Her body is atrophying and so is her brain.

Reactions: 33

Dingdam

We are heading to our first Universal vacation in 29 days (not that I’m excited 😁).

I did a quick calculation; this video added precisely 0% useful info to my trip planning.

But no She Snacker! That’s always a plus.

But overall aside from Dim doing ABSOLUTELY nothing and giving zero information…

I have no complaints because…

No JennyNoShowers 🙌🏽🙌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
But what about his amazing tip for Poseidon’s Fury?!..

“The wait time says 45 minutes but don’t wait that long because you’ll be waiting a long time, instead come back 20 minutes before they let people in, although don’t wait until there’s only 20 minutes left as the show may have filled up and you won’t get in and have to wait for the next show”

So.. do I queue now and wait 45 minutes to make sure I get in or come back later when it’s too late?!

Travel Tips ladies and gentlemen!

• Haha
I laughed out loud in the newest video when Tim was going through the menus of the places he’s never eaten at before and complained that they pretty much all just serve hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, etc. like that has ever stopped him from eating somewhere before? He instead left to get a hot dog and fries OUTSIDE the park, duh.

• Haha

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They could take J$ to an easter egg hunt with a bunch of other kids like I've seen all my friends with little kids doing this weekend, but they'll probably have him looking for eggs by himself in their backyard with dead snake skin and melting jelly beans. Can't have him catching non-space cooties, or making the effort to blur out other people's children so they can film themselves yelling "ohhhhh myyyyy gooooodnessss!" at Buddy.

The Tim Tracker #70: She Has Risen (After Noon) 🧟‍♀️

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I thought a nanny would mean less time in the videos for their son and improved education of him. Sadly neither seem to be the case.

Reactions: 32

DisNuts

Chatty Member
They can take the snack box, the candle and the pin and shove them up their entitled asses.

They didn’t pay for their child to be there, yet he was fed 100 meals, was given a seat at the captains table, took part in lightsaber training, served special desserts, given a private experience on the last day, including a stuffed animal. What a damn bitch for her to then say that the experience wasn’t worth it for Jackson…when they didn’t even pay anything for him to be there. Entitled Assholes!!!! I hope they tipped very, very well.

• Angry
  • Heart

arickroxy

This video made me so angry. That poor baby. He was begging to be included, especially during the laser maze. What does Jenn do, after she of course gets her turn? Picks him up, quickly carries him straight through all the lasers, and then she pushes the button. She couldn’t even let him push the fucking button. They treat him like an inconvenience the entire time. In the big game room, in the background at the tic tac toe, you can see her doing it all and pushing his hand away. Even at the big Lego blocks, you see her building them and he is fighting her hand away. This house should have been a chance to let him run wild for once and get a chance to play. Somebody please make a video about this one and how they treat their child

• Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Hey Dim, if you're gonna get all handsy with bottled drinks, can you not put your fingers at the top where people who actually buy those bottles will put their mouths?
Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 8.17.22 PM.png

• Sick
  • Wow

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I wonder if creating "The Jackson Tracker #1 - Insert Jenn Head Tilt and or Fake Laugh Here" would get their attention? Probably not.
The day that woman and her strange son showed up at the AMI after party for the beach cleanup, they should have taken J$ off the channel. She was taking pics of solo J$ and posting them on Facebook. She drove 2-3 hours each way to see them. Both she and her son have posted so many pics of "meeting" the Trackers, it's clear they stalk them. If that was my family, I'd have a restraining order against them both.

• Wow
  • Heart